What's new

Partition of India: Origin of Hatred

partition happened for good. unfortunately minority are treated as 3 rd class citizen in india

but i have experienced and seen 1st hand, you are lucky

You are unlucky to fall into the hands of some criminals who doesn't care whether you are majority or minority.

if you are sikh then you are not minority because you people are basically hindu only

Please get your facts right sir. Sikhs are in no way Hindus...we are sikhs.period.

please understand I am not trying to demean any religion here, but i have seen hindus laways advocating sikhism as Hinduism..frankly we do not like it.

Please get your facts right sir. Sikhs are in no way Hindus...we are sikhs.period.

please understand I am not trying to demean any religion here, but i have seen hindus laways advocating sikhism as Hinduism..frankly we do not like it.

you dont have separate marriage act, by and large govt. considers you hindu

Whatever call me a hindu it doesn't seem like an insult to me. :pop: I only called you a dalit out of sarcasm because you were blaming the caste system on outsiders. Clearly you are the bigot as you think calling me an hindu in retaliation is something negative.

Yeah sure....your excuses fall flat. I didn;t blame outsiders for the formation of the caste system. Clearly, you have reading comprehension issues. Calling you a Hindu is not an insult, it's a compliment and only to awaken you to your true cultural roots.

You are unlucky to fall into the hands of some criminals who doesn't care whether you are majority or minority.
he is false flager

you dont have separate marriage act, by and large govt. considers you hindu

so do budhist and jains because our religion doest allow polygamy. by the way now a days we do have a seperate sikh marraige act

Never Hindus do that. Sikhism is a different religion. Never I have heard anyone saying Sikhs are Hindus. You are basically providing logic to a false flagger, which is of no use. Earlier I thought he's an unfortunate Indian, but his above comment on Sikh and Hindus proves that he's a false flagger Pakistani radical. Some Pakistanis doesn't have anything in life rather their only motive is to try and initiate a fight between Sikhs, Hindus and Indian Muslims.

Back
Top Bottom