What's new

Parliament cannot legislate against constitution, Islam: CJ

Presidential immunity is already there in Pakistan's constitution. This immunity is absolute in criminal cases. But it will last only as long as the person is the President. Once he loses the position, he can be hounded again.
`

Yup, that is true.

But it feels a really stupid rule, when the constitution is Islamic, there is immunity, that is totally against the Islamic law.

It is a necessary rule. What happens if a real honest person got elected as President and people just spammed him with corruption cases? He would spent his valuable time doing rounds around courts. So while we keep waiting for 'The One', we also have to make sure our laws are 'The One'-friendly :). Also it is not against the Islamic law, because the law just postpones the proceedings until the President is out of the office.

In the current scenario they have decided not to support the military any more. In 1999 the situation was different people were tolerant to an idea of a coup and of course in a coup a gun has been held to your head.

National security?

I guess, you've recently been to Saudi?

no your guessed wrong. I am thinking about how brutally & legally this zardari and company should treated. just sharing the ideas, who knows someone read it and implement my idea..

"hazaron khwahishen aisi k har khwaish pe dam nikle
bahut nikle mere arman lekin phir bhi kam nikle"

You can not pick and choose which SC decisions to support and which ones to contest. It's an all-or-nothing system. That's the way it works around the world.
These kind of discussions will help a legislator to introduce some more checks and balance where SC does not overreach/SC does not read more than what actually is written even if some insane individual wants to..

Yara I despise Zardari and his kind more than anything. But that doesn't mean that we support another lunatic, and let him guide us for the next 20 years.

no your guessed wrong. I am thinking about how brutally & legally this zardari and company should treated. just sharing the ideas, who knows someone read it and implement my idea..

"hazaron khwahishen aisi k har khwaish pe dam nikle
bahut nikle mere arman lekin phir bhi kam nikle"

This current parliment is full of thugs and gangsters and corrupt character politicians which are cancer to prosperity and justice in Pakistan

To get them out is through the ballot-box. Not wishing them away through another retard. We as a nation love the mob-mentality, instead of accomplishing things through scientific and time tested ways.

This current parliment is full of thugs and gangsters and corrupt character politicians which are cancer to prosperity and justice in Pakistan

This parliament deserves to be humiliated. Like it is the only place which represents corrupt, incompetent, killers, extortionists, smugglers and criminals from all over Pakistan.

Keep humiliating it SC.

Good move by Supreme Court if they see something ILLEGAL

They are PUTTING STOP to it

I would puke if that Zardari spawn what is his name bilawal bacteria tries to lead Pakistan

NRO was the biggest MISTAKE in world ...

Imagine if Nawaz Sharif was still in Saudia , and Zardari was rotting in Prison or Bilawal working in mall to pay for his education or other crooks kicked out of Pakistan were not in Pakistan

We would not have ANY PROBLEM ...

0 PROBLEMS , Musharaf would still be in power and he would be going to India to watch cricket games and economy would be going high on surplus

These kind of discussions will help a legislator to introduce some more checks and balance where SC does not overreach/SC does not read more than what actually is written even if some insane individual wants to..

The legislators can certainly try. However, this system of checks and balances has been around for a while in many countries around the world. We know what works and has stood the test of time. Any major deviation from the scheme would raise serious eyebrows.

The legislators can certainly try. However, this system of checks and balances has been around for a while in many countries around the world. We know what works and has stood the test of time. Any major deviation from the scheme would raise serious eyebrows.
they have survived because they have evolved and not stood still.. Anyways what works now cannot work for ever, and I dont talk about the whole concept but the laws which define them...

Yara I despise Zardari and his kind more than anything. But that doesn't mean that we support another lunatic, and let him guide us for the next 20 years.

You are talking like it was People's Choice.. R u forgetting 4.5 Million votes out of 7.6 Million total votes?

Only stupid will think that you can chose any thing from your votes.. This is a system which is meant for corruption and allows only corrupt or establishment supported. And sponsored by our foreign masters.

You have corrupt media, corrupt politicians, corrupt ECP and corrupt financiers. And democracy is for only fools to think that they are empowered, while even in 2007 well before elections people knew who is going to be president of US in 2012. Until or unless we have a revolution, nothing gonna changed..

You are talking like it was People's Choice.. R u forgetting 4.5 Million votes out of 7.6 Million total votes?

Only stupid will think that you can chose any thing from your votes.. This is a system which is meant for corruption and allows only corrupt or establishment supported. And sponsored by our foreign masters.

You have corrupt media, corrupt politicians, corrupt ECP and corrupt financiers. And democracy is for only fools to think that they are empowered, while even in 2007 well before elections people knew who is going to be president of US in 2012. Until or unless we have a revolution, nothing gonna changed..

Well, its funny ideology devloped by PTI & co, that there are bogas votes on which these parties keep winning elections!
Out of topic, but should be cleared?
If parties are elected on bogas votings, then this constitution is also bassed on these , bogus votes winners intersts, so we should count it a bogus constitution?
I think , I really hate PPP , but we should be true to ourselves too, if this constitution is bogus, then why should we get worried about its implementations or its , creations ?
& that means from past 64 years our judiciary was doing all wrong?

Well, its funny ideology devloped by PTI & co, that there are bogas votes on which these parties keep winning elections!
Out of topic, but should be cleared?
If parties are elected on bogas votings, then this constitution is also bassed on these , bogus votes winners intersts, so we should count it a bogus constitution?
I think , I really hate PPP , but we should be true to ourselves too, if this constitution is bogus, then why should we get worried about its implementations or its , creations ?
& that means from past 64 years our judiciary was doing all wrong?

You really have to drag PTI into everything eh?

Bogus votes did not amount to bogus assemblies, that's why no bogus constitution.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom