What's new

Parliament cannot legislate against constitution, Islam: CJ

Zakii, there are atleast 4 rumors doing the rounds. All of which are impossible.

1 rumor- To grant president total immunity and his immunity under immunity i.e his immunity cannot be challenged. Everything that the president does is challenged so no chance.

2 rumor- Making of 4 Supreme courts. This is the dumbest of them all. There is rule of the country not province, so it makes no sense. Then with the SC enjoying huge popularity, can't really see this happening. And remember, PPP does not have 2/3 majority.

3 rumor- Impeachment. This happened during Nawaz Sharif era (yeah, the angel Nawaz Sharif). But difference is, that during his time, SC was divided, and had no popularity while NS was riding high. But this time around, SC is flying high and government is rotting.

4- Introduce a couple of ordinances, to make dual nationality eligible, and a couple of others, and then do something through the senate against CJ. Again, this will bite back to the PPP.

So my advice to the PPP, just lay low for 6 months, jitna loot lia hai kafi hai, ab humain aram se jeenay do, Allah Allah Khair sallah.

Zakii, there are atleast 4 rumors doing the rounds. All of which are impossible.

1 rumor- To grant president total immunity and his immunity under immunity i.e his immunity cannot be challenged. Everything that the president does is challenged so no chance.

2 rumor- Making of 4 Supreme courts. This is the dumbest of them all. There is rule of the country not province, so it makes no sense. Then with the SC enjoying huge popularity, can't really see this happening. And remember, PPP does not have 2/3 majority.

3 rumor- Impeachment. This happened during Nawaz Sharif era (yeah, the angel Nawaz Sharif). But difference is, that during his time, SC was divided, and had no popularity while NS was riding high. But this time around, SC is flying high and government is rotting.

4- Introduce a couple of ordinances, to make dual nationality eligible, and a couple of others, and then do something through the senate against CJ. Again, this will bite back to the PPP.

So my advice to the PPP, just lay low for 6 months, jitna loot lia hai kafi hai, ab humain aram se jeenay do, Allah Allah Khair sallah.

If PPP wants to take judiciary head on- President can pass ordinance that senate can trial a reference against the CJ-

having said that there has emerged a new babar awan aka Farooq H naik- who is distributing millions of rupees among lawyers- the Asma Jahangir group is on offensive against the Hamid Khan group- knowing by Oct there will be a new president of the SC bar- if he is pro- PPP then the lawyers will be divided if such attack is made on Judiciary through an ordinance !!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom