What's new

pakiztan, bangla, sri lanka should emulate european model

But heyy it doesn't matter to me.

Then U better stop farting. U may have eaten too many chillies.

It doesn't. It concerns majority of your countrymen it would show them how you feel about your very own country. I like how you siwftly avoided the questions although we both know your answers? :)

I know what my countrymen thinks better than some idiot from across the border. U don't have to worry about my countrymen. Just worry about getting well soon and coming out of that toilet. :)

yes, win-win but after that win-win relation does not exist now which should be, India could be easily ally, India could be easily in place of China.

True mate no doubts about that. Both the countries work in their best interest be it BD or India, when two brothers can have problems between each others how can you expect two neighbors not to have, these are minor problems. Hope soon our interests meet and we could work together.

With USA around there is no way maxico etc. can become big power same with south asia.

There is no threat to sri lanka and BD from any one an:rolleyes:d sri lanka don't even have a neighbor other then India.

India is there to help its neighbors in the hour of need and India is also there if they need spanking for allowing anything against India. :wave:

4 letters: LTTE
Nuff said

yea, well when typing on cell phones, you are going to forgive my spelling when I can't even see my last sentence when typing the next.

Now that I am back and Google is once again at my disposal.

Pakistan has 500 thousand active, a further 500 thousand in reserve.
Sri lanka has 200 thousand while Bangladesh has 350 thousand active.

That is way too many men for the limited budget.

in comparison Pakistan at 5 billion has almost 5 times more active than British using 57 billion dollars.

I'm saying cut down on men while increase per soldier income, equipment and living conditions.

These three countries would be much better equipped and ready for action if the quality of soldiers increase.

Maybe move some of the troops to other departments as police or something like that and create an elite army specifically for war.

Would you not agree spending more per soldier in this day and age is better than simply having men?

Good, but then how do you justify stealing from the public without the numbers?

Actually i'm dreaming for the day Pakistan, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka will form a Eurozone type pact, with common currency. That'll be like taking down all three of them without firing a bullet.

The only way to destabilize Sri Lanka and Bangladesh (if anything left to destabilize them) is a flux of immigrants from Pakistan, though i'm yet to find a reason why'd anyone immigrate to Bangladesh with GDP per capita around $800, half the country goes under water in rainy season.

And as PKR is going down the drain, a common currency between the three will meet the same fate.

With USA around there is no way maxico etc. can become big power same with south asia.

There is no threat to sri lanka and BD from any one and sri lanka don't even have a neighbor other then India.

India is there to help its neighbors in the hour of need and India is also there if they need spanking for allowing anything against India. :wave:

Comparing India too the USA, ooloo ka paata. :wave:

There are around 100,000 American troops permanently based in Europe in countries such as Germany, United Kingdom, Spain and Italy. If the Americans move out, Europeans will simply go back to fighting another hundred-year long war and probably also launch World War 3.

On top of that, modern day Europeans are incapable of fighting a war without heavy American help. While at the same time their economies are fast swirling down the toilet.

I don't think Asia needs to follow the European model considering the "Look East" policy in the 21st century has already benefited much of Asia so much.

Loot from Asia and Africa is drying up. now only left with stolen gold reserves.

Trying to breed hate towards arabs. Every country has some racist and ME is no exception. KSA has been always friendly toward BD. 8 nationals killed? So what? Shouldn't convicted criminals be persecuted? I don't get you bigoted chanakya logic.

As for the rest of your post, nothing but crap shlts and epitome of bigotry. :sick:

Funny man.

Yes as a muslim I naturally believe in ummah and that muslims are brothers and essentially one nation. I don't get the reason for your @ss burning. :undecided:

Again how and why does that concern you? I simply don't get it. :pop:

And no one is expecting you to "get it"

There is no threat to sri lanka and BD from any one and sri lanka don't even have a neighbor other then India.

dude chill, not every country on this planet needs to become a super power, would the word super power loose its meaning i that happens

Exclude India. Not possible as they won't accept china in any such economic union. If U need to have an EU model U would need to have countries with close enough economic capability. India is a big shark that won't allow another shark and hence we have to develop individually before becoming strong enough on our own which is very much possible. It can only be possible if we can have 50 independent states in the landmass geographically situated between PAK and BD.:rolleyes:

And EU and S.asia is not the same. EU has many pivots of power like UK, Germany and france maintaining balance but as U can see its a failed model already. Germany is robbing smaller greece and cyprus. :)

Sir, if we exlude India or any nation within the political proximity we give the West a key ally to thwart and destablise a possible alliance. For any alliance to gear towards economic and constructive direction we need to resolve our issues and work together, that is the only way all of us can be successful. If not then we'd see the same divide and conflict ridden politics we've seen thus far.

Actually i'm dreaming for the day Pakistan, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka will form a Eurozone type pact, with common currency. That'll be like taking down all three of them without firing a bullet.

The only way to destabilize Sri Lanka and Bangladesh (if anything left to destabilize them) is a flux of immigrants from Pakistan, though i'm yet to find a reason why'd anyone immigrate to Bangladesh with GDP per capita around $800, half the country goes under water in rainy season.

And as PKR is going down the drain, a common currency between the three will meet the same fate.

Ask your fellow Indian why they made BD as the 4th largest destination for Indans??? May be 800 dollar is way too much for you guys??

Back
Top Bottom