What's new

pakiztan, bangla, sri lanka should emulate european model

I think Pakistan, India, China along with Bangladesh and Sri Lanka should emulate the European model but not just in defence but primarily in economics. That way we can see towards the rise of Asiatic power and challenge the Western hegemonic power over the entire world. Sadly, the West would never allow that.

I think Pakistan, India, China along with Bangladesh and Sri Lanka should emulate the European model but not just in defence but primarily in economics. That way we can see towards the rise of Asiatic power and challenge the Western hegemonic power over the entire world. Sadly, the West would never allow that.

Exclude India. Not possible as they won't accept china in any such economic union. If U need to have an EU model U would need to have countries with close enough economic capability. India is a big shark that won't allow another shark and hence we have to develop individually before becoming strong enough on our own which is very much possible. It can only be possible if we can have 50 independent states in the landmass geographically situated between PAK and BD.:rolleyes:

And EU and S.asia is not the same. EU has many pivots of power like UK, Germany and france maintaining balance but as U can see its a failed model already. Germany is robbing smaller greece and cyprus. :)

Exclude India. Not possible as they won't accept china in any such economic union. If U need to have an EU model U would need to have countries with close enough economic capability. India is a big shark that won't allow another shark and hence we have to develop individually before becoming strong enough on our own which is very much possible. It can only be possible if we can have 50 independent states in the landmass geographically situated between PAK and BD.:rolleyes:

And EU and S.asia is not the same. EU has many pivots of power like UK, Germany and france maintaining balance but as U can see its a failed model already. Germany is robbing smaller greece and cyprus. :)

Or we could just add BD as one of our states and dont worry we will give you a small post.:whistle:

Well its not possible as of now. Both 3 countries need to gain strength individually and then can talk about allaince of some sort. PAK is in a totally diff. league to SL and BD and in any hypothetical scenario they would be the senior partner requiring enough political will and military capability to defend the other partners. Do we see PAK gaining such capability in the foreseeable future? No. Also Europe don't have a shark like India in it. It is multipolar in power structure with Germany,UK and france acting as pivots of power. I believe all three countries need to rise up as economic powerhouses on their own terms and then can act as strategic ally of a superpower china in a bipolar world.

Btw why are Indians farting. Its a hypothetical scenario and they are already pissing bricks in their pants.:rofl:

Hahahaha first of all, I wanna find out which school you went to?

Plus Why would Sri Lanka and Bangladesh (Not talking about Rejakars like you I'm talking about governments. These countries SURVIVE because of their trade with India) would want to make India an official enemy?

OK no problems but just after you convert to Budhisum.

Why would any muslim need to convert?:undecided: In this islamic republic buddist,hindus and all other minorites will be protected and will live with equal rights under the shade of Islam.Don't worry We muslims treat our minorities with respect if that is what you are worried about.Don't fall for Indian anti-islamic propaganda crap. :)

Plus Why would Sri Lanka and Bangladesh (Not talking about Rejakars like you I'm talking about governments. These countries SURVIVE because of their trade with India) would want to make India an official enemy?

about enemy stuff i do not think so.. but explain that bold part :omghaha:

BD's largest trading partner is PRC.:china: Our largest export destination is EU and US. Our largest man power export is to KSA and ME.Not even in a zillion years would a country of 160 mn need to rely on sub-saharan India.

Why would any muslim need to convert?:undecided: In this islamic republic buddist,hindus and all other minorites will be protected and will live with equal rights under the shade of Islam.Don't worry We muslims treat our minorities with respect if that is what you are worried about.Don't fall for Indian anti-islamic propaganda crap. :)

If we join your country you would still remain as minorities, we will teach you the meaning of respect and we will also see to that the so called islamist are put at their rightful place.

What I mean by this is to use European military views.

Euro countries today are not super powers or going to be now or anytime soon.

Their army is not huge but it is very well equiped. They won't go into a big war without us while they can fight smaller wars very effectively.

Pakistan, bangla and sri Lanka are probably never at least not soon going to be super powers. So I think their military should be built more as a defensive force with support offensive capabilities.

This way, the army can be very effective when paired with a super power, but also potent enough to conduct offense individually.

Upgrading infantry with latest gear, smaller air force than India but all new tech, navy should be more of a patrol transport, support function.

i appreciate your concern about us, well in our region we all need to increase co-operation (Bangladesh-China-Pakistan-India-Russia-Myanmar-Nepar-Bhutan-Srilanka-Maldives )

Don't pull things out of your @rse. BD largest trading partner is PRC.:china: Our largest export destination is EU and US. Our largest man power export is to KSA and ME.Not even in a zillion years would a country of 160 mn need to rely on sub-saharan India.

But the joke is we still run your country.:omghaha:

The ideal military bloc would be Afghanistan, Pakistan, Free Kashmir, SL, Maldives, BD, Free Arakan, Malaysia and Indonesia. A military bloc must have an objective and an identified potential threat to all of them. That is India in this region. All these nations are fed up of India's bullying bellicose nature. India must be contained / countered.

If we join your country you would still remain as minorities, we will teach you the meaning of respect and we will also see to that the so called islamist are put at their rightful place.

U just lost it there. Didn't U? :lol:

But the joke is we still run your country.:omghaha:

Rather the joke is that U are yet to make India BD's largest trading partner even with awami dalals in power. Don't worry they will be ousted soon. :)

The ideal military bloc would be Afghanistan, Pakistan, Free Kashmir, SL, Maldives, BD, Free Arakan, Malaysia and Indonesia. A military bloc must have an objective and an identified potential threat to all of them. That is India in this region. All these nations are fed up of India's bullying bellicose nature. India must be contained / countered.

I agree with you, India needs to realize bulling is not good, specially with neighbors

Back
Top Bottom