What's new

pakiztan, bangla, sri lanka should emulate european model

about enemy stuff i do not think so.. but explain that bold part :omghaha:

We also exaggerate stuff :P But it true for India. 1/5th of Sri Lankan imports come from India :)

Don't pull things out of your @rse. BD largest trading partner is PRC.:china: Our largest export destination is EU and US. Our largest man power export is to KSA and ME.Not even in a zillion years would a country of 160 mn need to rely on sub-saharan India.

Hahahaha where's rest of my post? :P Btw who's your second largest trading partner may I ask? :P Your biggest man power export? lool Please don't make me laugh now. I don't wanna embarrass nice Bangladeshi folks because of 1 rezakar. How are you people treated in Saudi? They just slaughtered 8 of your nationals? They call you worst things a human being can be called in 21st century. They tear you like a dog just the other day there was a thread regarding this. It's no BRAIN DRAIN. Poor Bengis going abroad to earn SOMEWHAT better wages in ME but they get treated worse than a slave. Don't even get me started about your folks in my country mate. :)

The ideal military bloc would be Afghanistan, Pakistan, Free Kashmir, SL, Maldives, BD, Free Arakan, Malaysia and Indonesia. A military bloc must have an objective and an identified potential threat to all of them. That is India in this region. All these nations are fed up of India's bullying bellicose nature. India must be contained / countered.

Hahaha you just put a list of Muslim countries together and hence showing India as some big mean Islamophobe bully? Free Kashmir? looool don't forget, we're the ones who FREED YOU!! Or else you'd still be under Pakistani Army's boots and your women would have been a birth machine to war babies and you'd probably be speaking Urdu!!

Afghanistan, SL, Maldives, Malayasia and Indonesia they all enjoy good relations with India! Douche!
@Skull and Bones mate your specialties in dealing with rezakars is needed :help:

Last edited by a moderator:
We also exaggerate stuff :P But it true for India. 1/5th of Sri Lankan exports come from India :)

Sri lankan exports come from India what ? !! i did not get it :undecided:

when you said all those countries survive on trade with india that is wrong ( which includes Bangladesh too, trade between Bangladesh and India is very low now. )

U just lost it there. Didn't U? :lol:

Rather the joke is that U are yet to make India BD's largest trading partner even with awami dalals in power. Don't worry they will be ousted soon. :)

Nope I can give you a fitting reply but it is not worth it coz it will be at the expense of some of my very good Muslim friends.
As of now we run your country so run along and come back after you have ousted AL.

Nope I can give you a fitting reply but it is not worth it coz it will be at the expense of some of my very good Muslim friends.
As of now we run your country so run along and come back after you have ousted All.

Thats why Awami is going to get big kick in upcoming election for Always favoring india instead of win-win relation. watch that ;)

Thats why Awami is going to get big kick in upcoming election for Always favoring india instead of win-win relation. watch that ;)

Well.....good for you and your country, do you think it will matter one bit to a guy in the south of India?

Hahahaha where's rest of my post? :P Btw who's your second largest trading partner may I ask? :P Your biggest man power export? lool Please don't make me laugh now. I don't wanna embarrass nice Bangladeshi folks because of 1 rezakar. How are you people treated in Saudi? They just slaughtered 8 of your nationals? They call you worst things a human being can be called in 21st century. They tear you like a dog just the other day there was a thread regarding this. It's no BRAIN DRAIN. Poor Bengis going abroad to earn SOMEWHAT better wages in ME but they get treated worse than a slave. Don't even get me started about your folks in my country mate. :)

Trying to breed hate towards arabs. Every country has some racist and ME is no exception. KSA has been always friendly toward BD. 8 nationals killed? So what? Shouldn't convicted criminals be persecuted? I don't get you bigoted chanakya logic.

As for the rest of your post, nothing but crap shlts and epitome of bigotry. :sick:

Well.....good for you and your country, do you think it will matter one bit to a guy in the south of India?

Being an Indian should be mattered, you need a trusted neighbor who almost Cut India into two parts geographically.
You need to make win-win relationship to increase trust than win-loss relationship, that's why over the years China's influence has increased so much.

Sri lankan exports come from India what ? !! i did not get it :undecided:

when you said all those countries survive on trade with india that is wrong ( which includes Bangladesh too, trade between Bangladesh and India is very low now. )

I meant imports. My bad.

Trying to breed hate towards arabs. Every country has some racist and ME is no exception. KSA has been always friendly toward BD. 8 nationals killed? So what? Shouldn't convicted criminals be persecuted? I don't get you bigoted chanakya logic.

As for the rest of your post, nothing but crap shlts and epitome of bigotry. :sick:

Lool your poor sod. Still believing in all that Ummah/Pan-Islamism theories. I pity you like seriously, you're in for a big surprise about what your Muslim BROTHERS think about you guys? :(

Anyways couple if questions? DO you regret creation of Bangladesh? Do you think Pakistan shouldn't formally apologise for what its' army did in '71? Do you think Urdu should be your national language? Do you think Rabindra Tagore is over rated? Do you hate your language, your national flag and your national anthem?

Judging by your posts and signature I already know your answers :)

Being an Indian should be mattered, you need a trusted neighbor who almost Cut India into two parts geographically.
You need to make win-win relationship to increase trust than win-loss relationship, that's why over the years China's influence has increased so much.

I'm aware of the Capabilities of my neighbors and my country who dint almost but cut you in half. As for the win-win situation I believed the initiative has to come from both the ends and just not India.

Lool your poor sod. Still believing in all that Ummah/Pan-Islamism theories. I pity you like seriously, you're in for a big surprise about what your Muslim BROTHERS think about you guys? :(

Yes as a muslim I naturally believe in ummah and that muslims are brothers and essentially one nation. I don't get the reason for your @ss burning. :undecided:

Anyways couple if questions? DO you regret creation of Bangladesh? Do you think Pakistan shouldn't formally apologise for what its' army did in '71? Do you think Urdu should be your national language? Do you think Rabindra Tagore is over rated? Do you hate your language, your national flag and your national anthem?

Judging by your post I already know your answers :)

Again how and why does that concern you? I simply don't get it. :pop:

I'm aware of the Capabilities of my neighbors and my country who dint almost but cut you in half. As for the win-win situation I believed the initiative has to come from both the ends and just not India.

if we did not want to be independent , you could not able to do so ...

if we did not want to be independent , you could not able to do so ...

Well at the end results matter mate, are'nt you devided and that is exactly what I meant by win-win. You gain, I gain.

Yes as a muslim I naturally believe in ummah and that muslims are brothers and essentially one nation. I don't get the reason for your @ss burning. :undecided:

Again how and why does that concern you? I simply don't get it. :pop:

Yes, you guys do come across as very united one nation. loool :D You're not one nation on deciding who's Muslim and who's not? But heyy it doesn't matter to me. Whatever floats your boat. Ohh and it's probably because I had too many chillies in the morning. :P You know what Indian food's like right?

It doesn't. It concerns majority of your countrymen it would show them how you feel about your very own country. I like how you siwftly avoided the questions although we both know your answers? :)

Well at the end results matter mate, are'nt you devided and that is exactly what I meant by win-win. You gain, I gain.

yes, win-win but after that win-win relation does not exist now which should be, India could be easily ally, India could be easily in place of China.

Back
Top Bottom