What's new

Pakistan's Status vs India's status

Zardari should go!!!.....he killed bhutto!!!

A Pakistani TV news anchor investigates about the differences of world status between India and Pakistan. The report he presents include as to why the US apologized to India over a incident and why
no one will apologize to Pakistan for butchering of 25 soldiers by NATO. He calls pakistan the world only nuclear bhikaari ( beggar) and the states the difference of aukaat (status) between India & Pakistan.

Can't see the video now. Who is the b@stard. Naam batao ****** ka.

Last edited by a moderator:
well,
i will speak of truth Indian diplomacy on KALAM issue was not bad.
We will see how our current government of zardari reacts on current issue of NATO attack , till now cutting supplies and vacating samsi air base are steps towards right direction.

now, pakistanis will come and will declair him RAW agent!!!
he is arundhati roy of pakistan!!!

no-troll-feeding.jpg

Buddy, Pak is believing in a foreigner and who is just caressing you to use you against us or US.

India is your brother separated at birth. Trust us, and let us grow together.

Kashmir is an issue which our leaders are using to divert our attention from other key issues.

India + Pak = Hyper powers pissing in their pants:cheesy::hitwall::hitwall:QUOTE]

do you sereously belive thats possible:no: get well soon:angel:

The government of Pakistan (PPP) begs not the people of Pakistan.

Pakistan is currenly lead by the biggest criminal and thief in the world, Asif Ali Zardari.

It does not mean India is superior. Pakistan was doing way better than India financially before Asif Ali Zardari became President of Pakistan.

India has good leadership. If only you had Asif Ali Zardari as your president.

it means...............for better future of pak............citizens should come forward inorder to make country Better

the talk show is "kal tak"
Anchor: Javed Chaudhry-

what you gona do about it :D-

Oh granni who always tells some story in her program. Janai do buzrug hai chor raha hoon is baar.

Pakistan was doing better economically in early-mid 2000's than the 90's.

800px-Pakistan_gdp_growth_rate.svg.png

And even today india is not doing so well. (where is your gdp going, not going to your people thats for sure).

From November 2011 articles:

Indian poverty levels higher than Pakistan's, says UN report - Telegraph
Pak better than India on poverty - Hindustan Times

Yes, Pakistan had economic boom in 80s and 2000s because of arrival of US dollars for their kind support for Afghan-Soviet war and War on terror. Good economic boom followed but in the last ended as a servant of America. I don't give credit for 2000s economic boom to anyone because American dollars brought that boom, also that boom could not overtake India's economic boom in 2000s.

Yes, poverty is there in India but it is decreasing, not like Pakistan which saw upward swing by 20% in last 5 years reaching 40-50%. And we don't make false claim about our poverty.

Anyway, we Indians didn't become laptop of any foreigners, Pakistanis were proud of affording imported cars, buses and we were happy with locally developed TATA motors and created worldwide brand of it.

Not "her program"- His program-

btw "nuclear bhikari"- creative :tup:-

He always starts his program with some cr@p story. That's why called him a nanny. Nulcear bhikari my foot.

well,
i will speak of truth Indian diplomacy on KALAM issue was not bad.
We will see how our current government of zardari reacts on current issue of NATO attack , till now cutting supplies and vacation samsi air base are steps towards right direction.

no-troll-feeding.jpg

my freind why so harsh on that idiot jabke the real culprits are the pakistan armies top generals as in this case they are the ones who deal with americans you very well know whats the aukaat of civillian govt in your country

Is this a widely watched talk show or a fringe one ?

The anchor must have been real pissed off saying those words.

By the way just for enjoyment.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the news reader is very agitated by the constant attacks on sovereignty of Pakistan, however he being a news reader shouldn't be presenting such text which will sink the collective self respect of the nation further. His hope of spurring a reaction from the establishment (which i think is his expected result from such news reading) isn't going to happen as under any circumstance the establishment cannot take emotional decisions further complication the issue on hand.

Back
Top Bottom