What's new

Pakistan's Status vs India's status

The government of Pakistan (PPP) begs not the people of Pakistan.

Pakistan is currenly lead by the biggest criminal and thief in the world, Asif Ali Zardari.

It does not mean India is superior. Pakistan was doing way better than India financially before Asif Ali Zardari became President of Pakistan.

India has good leadership. If only you had Asif Ali Zardari as your president.
Sir we have got even bad examples in the face of , "MAYAWATI" and "SHARAD PAWAR (was recently slapped)"..
Take them we don't want this corrupt politicians too..
Hey one big idea,,,,"WHY WE DON'T EXCHANGE OUR CORRUPT POLITICIAN WITH EACH OTHER ???"

Sir we have got even bad examples in the face of , "MAYAWATI" and "SHARAD PAWAR (was recently slapped)"..
Hey one big idea,,,,"WHY WE DON'T EXCHANGE OUR CORRUPT POLITICIAN WITH EACH OTHER ???"

great idia indeed Sharmeela Farooqi in exchange of "MAYAWATI" anyday:azn:

A Pakistani TV news anchor investigates about the differences of world status between India and Pakistan. The report he presents include as to why the US apologized to India over a incident and why
no one will apologize to Pakistan for butchering of 25 soldiers by NATO. He calls pakistan the world only nuclear bhikaari ( beggar) and the states the difference of aukaat (status) between India & Pakistan.

Well! He is a great anchor and here he really want to awake public and trying to aware them that wat There elected leaders had done to their country and still playing "Parliament parliament"

Last edited by a moderator:
Though i believe Pakistan should stable and prosperous I really don't think India or Pakistan are competitors neither in economy nor in International politics (and yes not in cricket too) . India is competing with world players ( though we have many problems like poverty, corruption etc.) So it's not fair to compare these two countries.

Well ! We have Unique plan for India......:sniper:
And Javed choudhary is criticizing our policey makers, he's a true patroit who really want his country among one of the best...
Watever india is? they still can't managed to ignore Pakistan,

Well ! We have Unique plan for India......:sniper:
And Javed choudhary is criticizing our policey makers, he's a true patroit who really want his country among one of the best...
Watever india is? they still can't managed to ignore Pakistan,
criticizing your own nation doesn't makes you true patriot..Wt he should do give ideas to his govt. Spread positive things through media...Question he raised is good one but the way he described was not that good

Though i believe Pakistan should stable and prosperous I really don't think India or Pakistan are competitors neither in economy nor in International politics (and yes not in cricket too) . India is competing with world players ( though we have many problems like poverty, corruption etc.) So it's not fair to compare these two countries.

But look at the addiction..... You still are on defence.PK

Hina Rabbani Khar for SM Krishna...!!! Any day mate..!!! :yahoo:

SM-Krishna.jpg

3dfad64d-90f0-4e1c-830e-2bb355523334HiRes.JPG
:smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

criticizing your own nation doesn't makes you true patriot..Wt he should do give ideas to his govt. Spread positive things through media...Question he raised is good one but the way he described was not that good
He criticized our policey makers, well i agree the way he used is much aggresive.... you really need to watch his some other vids.. that one is not enough to make judgement....

---------- Post added at 07:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 PM ----------

Hina Rabbani Khar for SM Krishna...!!! Any day mate..!!! :yahoo:

SM-Krishna.jpg

3dfad64d-90f0-4e1c-830e-2bb355523334HiRes.JPG
:smitten: :smitten: :smitten:
............. haha ! free for you , we don't need her....

He criticized our policey makers, well i agree the way he used is much aggresive.... you really need to watch his some other vids.. that one is not enough to make judgement....

---------- Post added at 07:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 PM ----------

............. haha ! free for you , we don't need her....

If only I could keep her for myself :smitten: :smitten:..!!! Where the F*** is my pet genie..!!! :taz:

Pakistan has two ways to deal with U.S. first one is to develop Pakistan to such great heights so that U.S itself start respecting pakistan or second option is show eyes to them like iran does.

Back
Top Bottom