What's new

Pakistans SLV

Good luck to Pakistan..at least we're seeing some fruitful developments other than the usual BS like missile developments, look where u r.. w r t INDIA in this field..India has surged ahead.
Pak should bring in Scientists & Engineers working abroad in other countries in these field, if u make some good impression in science & tech..the gulf states will definitely help u with money.

Pakistan has very robust IRBMs which can launch geostationary orbiting satellites. All Pakistan has to do is to erase Delhi or Kolkota from the target and point it towards the sky. Instead of Hydrogen bombs and Atomic bombs the missiles can easily carry a payload of a satellite.

In that case, we would be seeing pakistan launch its SLV very soon.

My good wishes!!!

However the article talks unnecessarily too much about nuclear Warheads, missile, range, shaheens etc.

I think Pakistan should first concentrate on making satellites. If you do not have anything to put up there, the rockets are of no use.

This is a good start, but please note this hasn't happened yet, many issues may come up.

Indiarox, this is not a comparison of Indian and Pakistani space programmes. Members here have admitted the ISRO is very good at what they do, why do you belittle the attempts of the SPARCO?

Pak should bring in Scientists & Engineers working abroad in other countries in these field, if u make some good impression in science & tech

China and India are already trying to do this, but the thing is in the West salaries and standards of living are much higher. The only reason a few return is patriotism and the hope that they can succeed in their home countries.

I'll be more than happy to see an Indian on the moon. It's a human achievement as well not just a national one.

+1 This is true.

Pakistan has very robust IRBMs which can launch geostationary orbiting satellites. All Pakistan has to do is to erase Delhi or Kolkota from the target and point it towards the sky. Instead of Hydrogen bombs and Atomic bombs the missiles can easily carry a payload of a satellite.

LEO sats only.

Thanx for the wishes neighbors , well there are some BSs in our countries like Indiarox who are jealous of our achievements and we shud avoid them,
Good luck to Pakistan

Kudos.. its good for entire region. I think it will attract some healthy competition in this sector and bring more business to South east asia. We should be looking at ways to prosper not just as individual countries but as whole region.. just like you are living in a posh neighborhood...

we have been called for too long as 3rd world countries .. nuff said..:smokin:

The future Space launch vehicle Taimur (three stage solid-fuel, diam. 1.40 m, length ~25 m) can transport a little scientific payload in a Low Earth Orbit. For the Taimur SLV is doubled the first stage of the Shaheen-2.

Launching a satellite on its own is too advanced thing for technological minnow nations like Pakistan.Pakistan should leave this thing for big boys.

You guys are a classic case of new money... Like when bhokay ke paas thora paisa aa jai and he completely loses it:)

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom