What's new

Pakistan's obsession with Indian movies

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not saying that we dont have cultural similarities with pakistan but pakistanis make or break their cultural similarities with us as per their comfert.That's what is annoying.

Its OK

We & they know that similarities exist , they may not be ties any more but mere similarities.

Its not only the case with the khans but other actors are also overwhelmingly searched on the net in pakistan.And Dabangg which is centred in Uttar Pradesh and dirty picture which was based on the life of a south indian actress was also popular in pakistan.

and ur point is? They are in the same language and Pakistani watch them... the culture of U.P., Bihar, Gujarat, Rajasthan etc is also not alien to Pakistan.. as there are million of Muslims from those states settled in Karachi...

So, I don't know why Pakistan liking Indian movies is such a surprising thing? or why it is a negative thing? that u made a full thread on it ?

Doraemon.. r u suffering form inferiority complex.. that u made a full thread on this topic.. just to show the "cultural similarities" and link urself with Pakistan and make urself feel good....?

Ok.. here is an endorsement from Pakistani... we Pakistanis love Bollywood.. makes u feel "good" now? ;)

Yeah that is true, especially for the recent years.... What I meant to say that Pashtuns and Punjabis are overly represented in Bollywood.. and many Pakistanis take pride in that.. that their ppl r ruling Bollywood... and making us proud... ;) to such extent that the ancestral homes of Raj Kapoor and Dilip Kumar in khyber Pakhtunwa are soon going to get the "National Heritage" Status..

Dilip Kumar, Raj Kapoor's ancestral homes in Pakistan to get heritage status - Times Of India

Then those Pakistanis are fools :lol:

Punjabis and pashtuns are in millions in India as well .

They were born and brought up in India and their personalities developed in India without which they could have never reached the heights of popularity that they did .

But it is okay . Taking pride is not wrong .Just foolish

It is just like many Indians who take pride in Russel Peters even though there is hardly anything Indian about that guy except his ancestry and skin tone .:lol:

and ur point is? They are in the same language and Pakistani watch them... the culture of U.P., Bihar, Gujarat, Rajasthan etc is also not alien to Pakistan.. as there are million of Muslims from those states settled in Karachi...

So, I don't know why Pakistan liking Indian movies is such a surprising thing? or why it is a negative thing? that u made a full thread on it ?

surprise is when pakistanis deny their love/obsession with bollywood movies :)

So your point is that muslims live in these areas,thats why there are cultural similarities.But indian movies seldom portray muslim culture but its hindu culture.In your earlier post you were saying that pakistan shares culture with north west india and now you are going as far as eastern india.That is ludicrous on your part.

surprise is when pakistanis deny their love/obsession with bollywood movies :)

Not even once i denied my love for bollywood.. but I know some Pakistanis on PDF who do.. I mentioned so many times that I love old Indian movies and songs.. so what is wrong about it?

Not even once i denied my love for bollywood.. but I know some Pakistanis on PDF who do.. I mentioned so many times that I love old Indian movies and songs.. so what is wrong about it?

i know that you and cheekybird and some other members do admit it...but you guys are not entire pakistan and neither are those who deny it...i have already said that it has been discussed enough times..

Then those Pakistanis are fools :lol:

Punjabis and pashtuns are in millions in India as well .

They were born and brought up in India and their personalities developed in India without which they could have never reached the heights of popularity that they did .

But it is okay . Taking pride is not wrong .Just foolish

It is just like many Indians who take pride in Russel Peters even though there is hardly anything Indian about that guy except his ancestry and skin tone .:lol:

I remember who u r.. aren't you that Haryanvi guy who once started a troll thead.. who is strongest among Pakistani Pashtuns and Punjabis...? ;) R u jealous of Pathans and Punjabis?

Well.. the Punjabis and Pashtuns who moved from Pakistan to India.. also subtly or overtly support Pakistan... I posted many youtube videos on that issue... Shahrukh Khan, Aamir Khan, Salman Khan,Ranbir Kapoor even Dev Anand said "I am from Pakistan, that is where I came from, it is part of me".. if you want I can post youtube videos or google them urself..

Millions of Pashtuns in India? Are you talking about those fake Pathans of Bihar, U.P. etc who are black like coal and have "Khan" surnames and when u ask them where u r from.. they say.. their ancestors moved from Afghanistan 400 years ago? Then.. for ur kind information Pashtuns of Afghanistan and Pakistan don't count them as real Pathans :rofl:

---------- Post added at 01:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:37 AM ----------

Haryana is part of greater Punjab anywayz ;)

I saw a Bollywood movie once, being aired on one of our local TV channels.

There were a lot of bright colours and singing/dancing, but I can't really remember the storyline.

The production values seemed quite good though.

here we go again ...
not-again-picard_21.jpg

Do we ever claim Pakistan film industry as our how come this foreigner jinxeD_girl claiming bollywood as her own. :lol:

and Pashtun stories, those guys no more speak Pashto, no more follow Pashtunwali , intermarried with local indian, adopted local culture. Let hope like this jinxed_girl some turk or greek or Iranian will say bollywood is their contribution because this actor or actress has this-that ancestry.

Do we ever claim Pakistan film industry as our how come this foreigner jinxeD_girl claiming bollywood as her own. :lol:

and Pashtun stories, those guys no more speak Pashto, no more follow Pashtunwali , intermarried with local indian, adopted local culture. Let hope like this jinxed_girl some turk or greek or Iranian will say bollywood is their contribution because this actor or actress has this-that ancestry.

relax..she is just a day dreamer..

I am not saying that we dont have cultural similarities with pakistan but pakistanis make or break their cultural similarities with us as per their comfert.That's what is annoying.

Whilst punjab and sindh have a lot of similarities with north india .. west pakistan is much opposite and its people are not very similar ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom