What's new

Bollywood, give us something new!

bollywood has now become a purely money making industry. nowadays only rule is to make money. if a cheap story can insure money then let it be, only rule is serve what audience like. i don't know abt others but 80% of bollywood movies is like trash for me.
absolutely true:tup:
i wish they could make something as deep and action packed like the 'Bourne' series someday:sniper:

This excerpt from Wikipedia is quite saddening: Bollywood - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ominously, however, the popularity of old Bollywood versus a new, changing Bollywood seems to be diminishing the popularity on the continent. The changing style of Bollywood has begun to question such an acceptance. The new era features more sexually explicit and violent films. Nigerian viewers, for example, commented that older films of the 1950s and 1960s had culture to the newer, more westernized picturizations. The old days of India avidly "advocating decolonization ... and India's policy was wholly influenced by his missionary zeal to end racial domination and discrimination in the African territories" were replaced by newer realities. The emergence of Nollywood, Africa's local movie industry has also contributed to the declining popularity of Bollywood films. A greater globalised world worked in tandem with the sexualisation of Indian films so as to become more like American films, thus negating the preferred values of an old Bollywood and diminishing Indian soft power.

Bollywood caters to a wide audience.Tired of glitz and glamor?try films like omkara,devd,udaan,dor,black,bheja fry,taree zameen par and so many more.If u dont mind subtitles there r lots of bengali movies to choose from.

Bollywood caters to a wide audience.Tired of glitz and glamor?try films like omkara,devd,udaan,dor,black,bheja fry,taree zameen par and so many more.If u dont mind subtitles there r lots of bengali movies to choose from.

Ironically the only reason I can watch most Bollywood movies without subtitles is because they have such limited plotlines and such limited vocabulary.

jisko dekhna hai dekho jisko nai dekhna hai mat dekho, btw how many ppl from subcontinent would have understood English movies ? say thanks to bollywood movies for that, specially YOU pastanis. biggest pirate industry runs in pakistan be it movies or songs related to bollywood, for eg. Ww w.songs.pk etc etc. try once again op.

. even I'm fed up with the same chu,a story line repeated in our movies, work needs to be done in special effects and fight choreography department :(

Back
Top Bottom