What's new

Pakistan's Internet censorship

BLOCKED!!!!!!!!

22.jpg

miss your trying to acess .pk that might be blocked..have u tried google.com ? or .ca ..try other extensions

EDIT: cool song in your sig, the video is disturbing tho lol

We allow the practice of all religions in turkey. That doesn't mean you can violate our national dress code because it is against your religion. If you feel you have to then stop going to school. The majority of people in Turkey are fine with the rules. Even parents who wear headscarfs are fine with sending their kids to school not wearing them. They value certain things differently.

As for your other comment it would depend on the type of abuse. If it is sexual harassment verbally i can take you to court for that. If it is physical the persecution office will take care of that. Freedom of speech doesn't apply to those things. Of course i do not know the laws of Pakistan only the U.S. and Turkey so if things are done differently there then i respect that also.

So few decades back ur dress code was islamic and now it contradicts basic human rights?
LOL even USA hasnt banned it?
I dont know types of abuse...but abuse is an abuse.
Ur freedom of speech and action ends where my ego or my feelings start.
Why isnt denial of halucaust considered freedom of speech in europe?

Everyone in the world is making fun of us - Pakistanis.Not even Arabs has banned Facebook.Internet is supposed to be free
Pakistan, ONLY IN the world 4 TEH LULZ SINCE 1947...

---------- Post added at 06:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:00 PM ----------

I can access google.pk

black-blood-albums-land-where-i-born-picture2687-google.png
You're in Australia dude - Of course you can.Pakistan can't take down Google itself :p.

---------- Post added at 06:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:01 PM ----------

The Mullahs would want nothing less then complete cut of Internet.

Twitter reporting GMAIL IS also blocked in Islamabad.Maybe Microsoft has bribed someone.

miss your trying to acess .pk that might be blocked..have u tried google.com ? or .ca ..try other extensions

EDIT: cool song in your sig, the video is disturbing tho lol

tried it all, no extension is working....

Everyone in the world is making fun of us - Pakistanis.Not even Arabs has banned Facebook.Internet is supposed to be free
Pakistan, ONLY IN the world 4 TEH LULZ SINCE 1947....

Could you please shed some light on the definition of the word "Free" :pop:

Pakistan, ONLY IN the world 4 TEH LULZ SINCE 1947...

---------- Post added at 06:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:00 PM ----------

You're in Australia dude - Of course you can.Pakistan can't take down Google itself :p.

---------- Post added at 06:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:01 PM ----------

The Mullahs would want nothing less then complete cut of Internet.

No thats Ghair Sharai to ban the whole internet , how would TTP upload its behadings videos :lol:

---------- Post added at 03:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:35 AM ----------

GOOGLE NOT blocked i can also open it

Mubarik ho , mithai kahan hai :sarcastic:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom