What's new

Pakistan's Airborne Early Warning and Control Aircrafts

Look and shape of this Aircraft seriously shit....

Hi,

As long as it does the job it is needed for----. Beauty is only skin deep. After going thru auto engineering school here in u s and wondering why don' t the americans make cars like the japanese---I realized that is what they want to make----they are not japanese..

American heavu equipment----ugly though it maybe----but none comes closer to it in doing the job.

Hi,

As long as it does the job it is needed for----. Beauty is only skin deep. After going thru auto engineering school here in u s and wondering why don' t the americans make cars like the japanese---I realized that is what they want to make----they are not japanese..

American heavu equipment----ugly though it maybe----but none comes closer to it in doing the job.

Is this inclusive of cars? Because today the Americans make the crappiest cars in the world.

Military equipment, of course, there is no debate there.

Do you want the base commander to park them at his home? Stop this nonsense, nonsense!

clearly visible ZDK-03 at masroor aprn parked along with 2 c-130 in open parking while i was landing today at jinnah terminal lolz they will never learn

ZDK-03-crew-members.jpg

8z1noUy.jpg

ZDK-03-AWACS-large.jpg

Last edited:
A jao bhai مست ماحول تے مٹھے چاول :lol:. taliban ki dawat ka bandobast dekho . PAF ne AWACS ko dhoop main khara kiya hai to PN ne sara fleet usi jaga open la khara kiya hai mehran base per :partay: the day when mehran attacked 3 P3C were on this tarmac recent image show 4 :eek:

1478933_1395445474032350_1456383541_n.jpg

1452363_1395445537365677_1936782091_n.jpg

Those who are capable of taking such satellite pictures in real-time must have role in providing surveillance\directions to those attackers. At the least. Their fellows Amreekis were present on the airbase too. Making it even more probable that they were sending back real-time info.

But whom did our air-force take it out on??? :) Then they claim they will win over terrorists. How? By hitting all the wrong targets? By pruning the twigs BUT leaving the roots intact???

qasam se yeh dekh k damag kharab ho raha hai
kindly ispr ko inform karo
ISPR filmain, dramay, naghmaay, bananay saay toe farigh hoo laay... Show toe marnay doe unhain.

We might have excuses but we clearly fail to defend valuable assets. We clearly have no guts to punish the ones that failed. We clearly lack vision. And we are the ones that created and accepted these terrorists. Who can we blame? No one.
Issue is not over number of air crafts present on base but security where they should give maximum attention.

I wonder four of you are not banned from this thread yet.:p:
When I write anything like this I get an immediate ban from thread(s) by one particular MOD.
Howcome you guys are exempt.o_O

... Using Burqa to run away. Using iftaar & Suhr time for attack etc.......

Is our military\ISI not trained enough to know of these tactics. Are they sooo gullible-incompetent???

I learned as a child that militaries attack in early morning. How come our trained soldiers missed that.

Quran mentioned "Shock-&-Awe" 1430+ years ago... And an islamic military got tricked by same early morning surprise attack???

Q:100:1-5: By the (Steeds) that run, with panting (breath), (1) And strike sparks of fire, (2) And push home the charge in the morning, (3) And raise the dust in clouds the while, (4) And penetrate forthwith into the midst (of the foe) en masse― ...

This is "Shock-And-Awe" strategy...

سورة العَادیَات
ان سرپٹ دوڑنے والے گھوڑوں کی قسم جو ہانپتے ہوئے دوڑتے ہیں (۱) پھر (پتھروں پر نعل) مار کر آگ نکالتے ہیں (۲) پھر صبح کو چھاپہ مارتے ہیں (۳) پھر اس میں گرد اُڑاتے ہیں (۴) پھر اس وقت دشمن کی فوج میں جا گھستے ہیں (۵)

Last edited:
Is this inclusive of cars? Because today the Americans make the crappiest cars in the world.

Military equipment, of course, there is no debate there.

Hi,

They ain't that bad---and they sell a lots of them as well.

your lovely bases and bases commanders already fucked very badly twice and i am sure they will again have stick in *** very soon . mark my words
Man i dont know whats your problem in every thread you start opening your mouth its A defence Forum if u wana discuss some thing discuss it else No need to insult others
And these weapons are acquired to be used on daily basis not 2 stored them in some bunker

Hi,

I guess you never lived thru the times when Japanese cars had a terrible reputation for reliability and performance in the US. Especially reliability. Of course, this was prehistoric, meaning before the Internet. Every manufacturer goes thru a time of arrogance and complacency. The Japanese and the Europeans are no different. Today, American cars are just as reliable as the Japanese or just marginally behind. Toyota have the four cylinders 22RE engine, Jeep have the inline 4 liters six. Both are legendary for their longevity and I have both in my garage: A 1989 Toyota pick up truck and a 1993 Jeep Cherokee. Each have over 250k miles on them and none required engine or transmission rebuilds. Both are 4 wheel drives off road capable and both have been on trails.

Today, the Toyota Tundra, a full size truck, have scant non-US sales. The truck was styled, designed, and manufactured in the US. Essentially, despite the Japanese name, the Tundra is just as American as anything from Ford or Chevrolet or Chrysler.

I guess you never lived thru the times when Japanese cars had a terrible reputation for reliability and performance in the US. Especially reliability. Of course, this was prehistoric, meaning before the Internet. Every manufacturer goes thru a time of arrogance and complacency. The Japanese and the Europeans are no different. Today, American cars are just as reliable as the Japanese or just marginally behind. Toyota have the four cylinders 22RE engine, Jeep have the inline 4 liters six. Both are legendary for their longevity and I have both in my garage: A 1989 Toyota pick up truck and a 1993 Jeep Cherokee. Each have over 250k miles on them and none required engine or transmission rebuilds. Both are 4 wheel drives off road capable and both have been on trails.

Today, the Toyota Tundra, a full size truck, have scant non-US sales. The truck was styled, designed, and manufactured in the US. Essentially, despite the Japanese name, the Tundra is just as American as anything from Ford or Chevrolet or Chrysler.

The problem with American cars today is that they're designed to last for 5 years without any major problems. Once you cross that mark, the car starts to show its weaknesses. Funny thing is the warranty also lasts 5 years.

The problem with American cars today is that they're designed to last for 5 years without any major problems. Once you cross that mark, the car starts to show its weaknesses. Funny thing is the warranty also lasts 5 years.
The real problem is a false understanding of a warranty. What constitute a 'major' problem? Engine and drivetrain only? Electronics? Then which electronics? If the car is equipped with a navigation system, as so many are today, why should the navigation system be qualified as a 'major' item when the system does not affect driveability and minorly affect drive quality?

Design is one thing. Warranty is another. A warranty means the manufacturer will pay for repairs or replace of the part within a specific timeframe that the manufacturer guesstimate that the buyer will treat the vehicle in a certain way. But there is no way to know how a buyer is going to drive and treat any vehicle and vehicle type. For my Jeeps, I bought them used. Am a cheapskate. But if I buy a Grand Cherokee new, the moment I put a mild 2 in lift kit on it for better off road capability, the entire warranty is void. From engine/drivetrain to the base stereo. Even the roof rack would be negatively affected. BMW's and Mercedes' basic warranties are 4 yrs or 50k miles and those are considered 'upper class' brand over American brands. So their warranties are no better than American ones, implying that American vehicles are just as good in designs.

The real problem is a false understanding of a warranty. What constitute a 'major' problem? Engine and drivetrain only? Electronics? Then which electronics? If the car is equipped with a navigation system, as so many are today, why should the navigation system be qualified as a 'major' item when the system does not affect driveability and minorly affect drive quality?

Design is one thing. Warranty is another. A warranty means the manufacturer will pay for repairs or replace of the part within a specific timeframe that the manufacturer guesstimate that the buyer will treat the vehicle in a certain way. But there is no way to know how a buyer is going to drive and treat any vehicle and vehicle type. For my Jeeps, I bought them used. Am a cheapskate. But if I buy a Grand Cherokee new, the moment I put a mild 2 in lift kit on it for better off road capability, the entire warranty is void. From engine/drivetrain to the base stereo. Even the roof rack would be negatively affected. BMW's and Mercedes' basic warranties are 4 yrs or 50k miles and those are considered 'upper class' brand over American brands. So their warranties are no better than American ones, implying that American vehicles are just as good in designs.

power steering for example. A friend of minebought Ford Escape in 2008, his power steering failed this month.
Power steering is a major issue. And i know he maintains his car very well, he service everything on time.

And I meant they are designed to not have any major issues, such as power steering failure untill 5 years at least. And this is why they also give 5 year warranty.

And you're right, it largely depends on how the driver maintains his vehicle. I know a guy who literally destroyed his Jeep Wrangler by not servicing it on time.

Last edited:
Why Pakistan Airforce following Chinese Style "under development" Aircrafts testing color scheme @ the bottom of their Aircraft ??? (Waving style texture) mostly used by Chinese.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom