What's new

Pakistan's Airborne Early Warning and Control Aircrafts

again stupidity of PAF . they construct ZDK-03 hangers next to each other why they never learn from past damn base is in KMs make at least 1km away each so any future terror attack will be on one . here we have 3 AWACS in 300m round if some terrorist reach in center of these hangers. he just need to fire RPG on three direction and we have over and all

12972_547084955355205_1088576857_n.jpg

again stupidity of PAF . they construct ZDK-03 hangers next to each other why they never learn from past damn base is in KMs make at least 1km away each so any future terror attack will be on one . here we have 3 AWACS in 300m round if some terrorist reach in center of these hangers. he just need to fire RPG on three direction and we have over and all

Hmmm...to aakhir kar maan hi lia hain jee?

Dude, take a closer look. It is pretty far from each other, not like neighbors next door.

just go google earth and measure them by yourself :ashamed:

Hmmm...to aakhir kar maan hi lia hain jee?

jee haan maan gaay wo nhi sudhry gay sir . we lost 3P3-C one saab-2000 and god knows what next . damn they are losers they cant even plan . tps-77 3 awacs and much more they kept it next to road again . i can plan 100 times better then them we seen the line of saab-2000 and that day i admit it that we lost one . now look at here 1mm sheet hanger next to each other . i am damn crazy why navey left empty pasni jeewani ormara and rush in karachi ? they want to stay home or what .:hitwall: ...

... ormara and rush in karachi ? they want to stay home or what .:hitwall: ...

You need to money to make new facilities...and if you don't have money, you can't do anything.

And we all know that Navy gets the least money.

So better to use established facilities at Mehran.

You need to money to make new facilities...and if you don't have money, you can't do anything.

And we all know that Navy gets the least money.

So better to use established facilities at Mehran.

my dear sir all of their air arm is open under sunshine . they place they lost two P3C they parked now 4 more open p3c . they can buy millions$ birds but can make hangers storages in pasni jeewani ormara or any special new naval base? i will never buy this sir sorry . they need brain and management .

my dear sir all of their air arm is open under sunshine . they place they lost two P3C they parked now 4 more open p3c . they can buy millions$ birds but can make hangers storages in pasni jeewani ormara or any special new naval base? i will never buy this sir sorry . they need brain and management .

You can't just say, "Oh, we are running out of space, let's build a hangar 250 km away in no man's land'.

You need support facilities, engg, fuel services, housing, unit lines, messes, runways, proper systems, probably get new electricity lines, in short, make a new cantt.

The only cantt which was made after independence on modern lines AFAIK is Kharian (am I right @Xeric?)...and the Amreekis built it.

Right now, Amreekis aren't gonna build us another one, and we don't have the money to do so ourselves...

Aur agr koi banda base kay itnay andar pauhaunch hi jaye, to hangar bhi jahaz nhn bacha sakta.

Last edited by a moderator:
You mentioned you have called Obama for your angry, why don't you do same to call Pakistan officers to tell them their stupidity plans.

because i have to visit them next time too that is why :P ... if i told them they may banned me to visit next time . see dear just go and watch its whole empty taxiway they can make 3 hangers 700m far each one or 1km far each but they didnnt . let me explain to you . on same taxiway if they make hangers on my black marks each one will be 1km far away from other . we are in war from inside and we have to think abut threat which already damaged us . they have to use brains . RPG alrady eat our 3 AWACS birds which are nor unrecoverable .
keep in the mind RPG-7 effective range is 200m

554086_547099388687095_860703983_n.jpg

because i have to visit them next time too that is why :P ... if i told them they may banned me to visit next time . see dear just go and watch its whole empty taxiway they can make 3 hangers 700m far each one or 1km far each but they didnnt . let me explain to you . on same taxiway if they make hangers on my black marks each one will be 1km far away from other . we are in war from inside and we have to think abut threat which already damaged us . they have to use brains . RPG alrady eat our 3 AWACS birds which are nor unrecoverable .

keep in the mind RPG-7 effective range is 200m

554086_547099388687095_860703983_n.jpg

Yes, they have small brain but let them do their jobs. If all AWACS are destroyed, all we can do is laugh and move on. There is nothing PAF can do anything to solve it. US will re-send new AWACs or China will be happy to do.

Times have changed my friend. Asset and Information security is now HOT topic in PAF. So, If you see new hangars and claims to know something then you know Jack about them. Soon you'll be seeing similar hangars on other bases.

Times have changed my friend. Asset and Information security is now HOT topic in PAF. So, If you see new hangars and claims to know something then you know Jack about them. Soon you'll be seeing similar hangars on other bases.

Khan Sahib why is it that even the PAF, which is arguably the most Professional State Institution in Pakistan, is also 'Reactive' as opposed to being a Proactive force that was able to factor in Asset & Information Security as part of their SOPs & Security Equation long before these few months (or years) by continuously appraising itself & conducting a multi-faceted threat assessment on a recurring basis ?

till how long we fans of PAF will defend their blunders sir ? are not we lean from past? i have now 10% remain trust on security of assets and i know you will come and defend them even after next attack lets wait .

till how long we fans of PAF will defend their blunders sir ? are not we lean from past? i have now 10% remain trust on security of assets and i know you will come and defend them even after next attack lets wait .

First we need to accept the reality that we are in WAR, no matter how peaceful it look from media reports the threat exist (and it continue to remain until US is in Afghanistan). Unfortunately our security forces did not learn from each others mistakes; they did for small period of time...but later on same old 'Thund program' was adopted.

Now a decent 'rugra program' has started in the military; branches with alleged 'chill life' are now handed over responsibilities. Hopefully this would change something...

Back
Top Bottom