What's new

Pakistan's Air Force Learned About the Bin Laden Raid on TV

Brb guys am just gonna get my mother soomething from market

Yes but you said in your comment that we lost our credibility and trust with US and Taliban. If we have lost it than why is US trusting us with their equipment going through pakistan....why not use other route?....
No you said perception of a ordibary pakistani has taken a hit and people abroad see us with bad eyes and have a bad reputation. Those living abroad are also Pakistani so they should also suffer right? But tht is not the case

lolzz we are going round in circels

its common pakistani in pakistani who is lossing his life and belongings not ....khair jane do...i rest my case be happy and good luck

My dear first things first, yes we could not intercept the stealth helo because they were flying low, had low noise and..... they used mountains as a cover.
However that doesot mean we were never able to intercept them before they left the airspace. They were still over Abottabad when we had jets scrambled, it then we received a call to back off.

I presume you got the call and the commissions are fools.

Oh I forgot OBL was never found in Pakistan and the US hid his dead body from 5 years ago in Abbotabad for all this drama.

Oh I forgot OBL was never found in Pakistan and the US hid his dead body from 5 years ago in Abbotabad for all this drama.

The US flew in stealth helicopters to drop off the well versed wives and children of bin laden who were trained to withstand the torture and questioning of ISI interrogators and they froze bin ladens blood and reheated it and spilled it all over along with some brains which couldn't be analyzed for DNA because we do not believe in those trivial things while living in this country. I guess we could have sent it abroad to get an answer but then we would have dubbed it a conspiracy theory like 9/11. It was a PR stunt for Obama and even if he got reelected because he killed the poster child of Alqaida, how does that change anything that happened? They now have helicopters that can not be detected. That is what I took from the story.

Beat this :P :D

is this the best troll line you could come up with? nice try, better luck next time.....
for your sake, i am telling you US version of the story, and as for the commission, well leave that to us. Commission got told what they wanted to hear and what people around the world wanted to hear.

lolzz we are going round in circels

its common pakistani in pakistani who is lossing his life and belongings not ....khair jane do...i rest my case be happy and good luck

thank you it was nice talking to you....yes Pakistanis are suffering in Pakistan at the hands of its own people. That makes it our internal matter, so leave it to the people of the country, Pakistanis......I rest my case. :)

is this the best troll line you could come up with? nice try, better luck next time.....
for your sake, i am telling you US version of the story, and as for the commission, well leave that to us. Commission got told what they wanted to hear and what people around the world wanted to hear.

Ok Obama consulted you about the same or sent the warning through you to Zardari.

Actually the point is if the PAF was caught by surprise fair enough but if it was told that we are invading your country and you better not fly your planes it is even worse. Egg on your face fan boy.

lolzz so now your shooting the messenger lolzzz no surpprizes

i know that your ego is realli heart as a Muhib Ul Watan Pakistani

but me as a indian who is equali hurt by the terrorist breeding in land of the pure who have waved a so called jihad on India while they had backing of your establishment and now the FBI and CIA among others have started leaking the details in publik how your ISI was giving these tallibunies covert support all thru the 12 years of WTO and decades before that

as they say what goes around comes around ....Good Luck

lol, did you just wrote that line from Transformers: dark of the moon? :rofl: is that the best you could do.....yes I am muhib e watan and no my ego is not hurt....... you still have not my answered my question, which i raised from your previous comment. So i guess couldn't answer those.....I rest my case :)

Well we are safe...before they come after us they would have imposed Sharia in Pakistan. And they wont simply stop with Pakistan or India...and remember that they are the reason why the US is still in South Asia.
ahh nice try to derail that thread well good luck for the future...have sweet and wet dreams......:lazy::sleep:

Ok Obama consulted you about the same or sent the warning through you to Zardari.

Actually the point is if the PAF was caught by surprise fair enough but if it was told that we are invading your country and you better not fly your planes it is even worse. Egg on your face fan boy.

where have i said that? please quote that post of mine where i have said this....i would be happy to take an egg on my face if i have said that......go and read my comment again.......yeah ! thats a rotten egg on your face.....don't get personal if you can;t argue with the facts

lol, did you just wrote that line from Transformers: dark of the moon? :rofl: is that the best you could do.....yes I am muhib e watan and no my ego is not hurt....... you still have not my answered my question, which i raised from your previous comment. So i guess couldn't answer those.....I rest my case :)

ahh nice try to derail that thread well good luck for the future...have sweet and wet dreams......:lazy::sleep:

well you lost the case many years back when your greedy generals started playing the double game with USA and Taliban to earn quikk money get free wepons and creat a strategik depth with help of so called strategikk assets who in time turned aginst your own counrty and thats why we are discussing it here ;)

well you lost the case many years back when your greedy generals started playing the double game with USA and Taliban to earn quikk money get free wepons and creat a strategik depth with help of so called strategikk assets who in time turned aginst your own counrty and thats why we are discussing it here ;)

please mention the dates we are talking about here? is it post 9/11 or post Soviet - afghan war?

where have i said that? please quote that post of mine where i have said this....i would be happy to take an egg on my face if i have said that......go and read my comment again.......yeah ! thats a rotten egg on your face.....don't get personal if you can;t argue with the facts

We can only argue with facts when you believe in the commission report and not some secret conversation between u and a US General telling PAF to back off. The PAF is no match for the USAF agree on that and move on. Don't try to shoot a drone ever in your life if it belongs to the US

please mention the dates we are talking about here? is it post 9/11 or post Soviet - afghan war?
well its all inter conected as they say ...you reap what you sow .....

Hadsa ek roz me nahi hota waqt kerta hai parvarish barson :azn:

Back
Top Bottom