What's new

Pakistan's Air Force Learned About the Bin Laden Raid on TV

Then explain this part of the report

Even if it had positioned radars to monitor the border, they wouldn't have made much difference. A separate Pakistani air force (PAF) board of inquiry into the raid concluded that "given the current inventory of radars, a repetition of a similar U.S. raid in the future would be difficult for the PAF to handle," the commission notes. "The U.S. was the only country in the world to have mastered stealth technology at an operational level, and the PAF did not have radars that could detect the intrusion of stealth objects."

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakist...ed-about-bin-laden-raid-tv.html#ixzz2YXQluMs1

And what part of flying under the radar and stealth helicopter doesn't get in your brain? we accept not our but any radars wouldn't had picked them up

And what part of flying under the radar and stealth helicopter doesn't get in your brain? we accept not our but any radars wouldn't had picked them up

First you say your radar picked them up BUT because they were flying over an air corridor you did not take any action. When I debunked that you now say what we have said all along that PAF is no match for the USAF on any given day and hence you dare not shoot down the drones. Chapter closed

Woi bak bak start, Why CIA and FBI was made if they couldnot identify persons of 9/11? Why RAW and IB was made if they couldnot identify persons coming to mumbai? And proof all elite officers of ARMY , NAVY , Air Force and ISI are living post retirement in Abbotabad? You are just blowing hot farce without backing up too much. Is being stupid your speciality or it is in your nature btw?

And when those two helicopters hovered around top army school? that house and that school is 5-6 KM away, but you didn't check that on google map right?

And once again, people slip through porus border and this is incompetence of all intel and relevant organizations of Pakistan, but the way you blabbering uselessly, I suggest you need grammar and some facts lessons even before we pay heed to your lies and bloddy bs arm twisting facts

better come up with backed up facts next time you even throw accusations

well you can say whtever suits your ego but the hard fact is OBL was found hidding in Pakistani garrison town how mych meters it was from the PMA is not such a big issue at least it was within visual range of the PMA now the thing is you lost the trust and backing of all the major players both the terrorists and the USA/NATO and your fiorces lost the trust and respect of the common pakistani and see after this episode there was such a sudden rise on your security appratus by the terrorists and the US/ANA alike and even after loosing so much you are not seenm as the victim but as the perparator in crime ...rest they say is history :cheers:

well bhai you lost your trust and credibillity after OBL was found hiding in Pakistan when pakistan was considered as the major player in WTO but look at the way world sees comman pakistani or Pakistan as a nation ...owr job is half done ;)
Kabhi tou trolling band kiya kar..... if we lost our credibility than why are we a refree in US vs Taliban match?.....am.still trying to get my hand around this ......
Talking about a common Pakistani than those settled abroad are living there with no issues whatsoever I dont see anyone kicking them out of the country

Commission spreading out misinformation.

They knew everything.

First you say your radar picked them up BUT because they were flying over an air corridor you did not take any action. When I debunked that you now say what we have said all along that PAF is no match for the USAF on any given day and hence you dare not shoot down the drones. Chapter closed

Where did anyone said Our radars picked the stealth choppers??? Again making useless statements. Some routine helicopters came from afghanistan to Pakistan assuming they were carrying diplomatic staff and headed towards Islamabad then stealth chopper came under the radar so if somehow they are picked up by radars, a cover story would be they are going towards islamabad, but they weren't picked and they successfully penetrated our airspace and reached abbotabad.

Kabhi tou trolling band kiya kar..... if we lost our credibility than why are we a refree in US vs Taliban match?.....am.still trying to get my hand around this ......
Talking about a common Pakistani than those settled abroad are living there with no issues whatsoever I dont see anyone kicking them out of the country

Well you are refereeing a gun-duel between Taliban and the USA....be careful. You are bound to get shot make sure u get your bulletproof vest as no other guy will want to referee it.

My dear first things first, yes we could not intercept the stealth helo because they were flying low, had low noise and..... they used mountains as a cover.
However that doesot mean we were never able to intercept them before they left the airspace. They were still over Abottabad when we had jets scrambled, it then we received a call to back off.

well bro where and how am i trolling care to explain

well you are rafree because you have a strategikk hold over the afghan taliban and USA cant send its surplus equipment back withowt using your land routes

well pkiatnies living abroad are not dying deu to bomb blasts by terrorists the people who are dying are common pakistanies and security forcess and the most major player in the equation are common pakistanies , security forces and terrorist and USA and all of them have reservations and doughts about the sincearity of pakistani establishment on WTO as they are paying the price

well you can say whtever suits your ego but the hard fact is OBL was found hidding in Pakistani garrison town how mych meters it was from the PMA is not such a big issue at least it was within visual range of the PMA now the thing is you lost the trust and backing of all the major players both the terrorists and the USA/NATO and your fiorces lost the trust and respect of the common pakistani and see after this episode there was such a sudden rise on your security appratus by the terrorists and the US/ANA alike and even after loosing so much you are not seenm as the victim but as the perparator in crime ...rest they say is history :cheers:

How you know it was in visual range? Have you been to that place? When? There was no tree line to hide the place? I live 3 kms away from GHQ and have a clear line of sight but does that mean I can or they can see everything I do?

Again I repeat myself if we lost our credibility than what are we doing with us taliban talk, why were we trusted with this task by.the US?

And who are you to.vlaim whether Pakistani armed forces lost their trust in the eye.of common.pakistani?.....did you guys do a surveu? Where ?please share the link. Hiw was the survey done?...last time i.checked 89% of the people trust Military....so.cut the rant

Well you are refereeing a gun-duel between Taliban and the USA....be careful. You are bound to get shot make sure u get your bulletproof vest as no other guy will want to referee it.

Dont worry about us, you should be worried about yourself because.if Taliban wins here , they will b e coming after you.

Dont worry about us, you should be worried about yourself because.if Taliban wins here , they will b e coming after you.

Well we are safe...before they come after us they would have imposed Sharia in Pakistan. And they wont simply stop with Pakistan or India...and remember that they are the reason why the US is still in South Asia.

How you know it was in visual range? Have you been to that place? When? There was no tree line to hide the place? I live 3 kms away from GHQ and have a clear line of sight but does that mean I can or they can see everything I do?

Again I repeat myself if we lost our credibility than what are we doing with us taliban talk, why were we trusted with this task by.the US?

And who are you to.vlaim whether Pakistani armed forces lost their trust in the eye.of common.pakistani?.....did you guys do a surveu? Where ?please share the link. Hiw was the survey done?...last time i.checked 89% of the people trust Military....so.cut the rant

lolzz so now your shooting the messenger lolzzz no surpprizes

i know that your ego is realli heart as a Muhib Ul Watan Pakistani

but me as a indian who is equali hurt by the terrorist breeding in land of the pure who have waved a so called jihad on India while they had backing of your establishment and now the FBI and CIA among others have started leaking the details in publik how your ISI was giving these tallibunies covert support all thru the 12 years of WTO and decades before that

as they say what goes around comes around ....Good Luck

well bro where and how am i trolling care to explain

well you are rafree because you have a strategikk hold over the afghan taliban and USA cant send its surplus equipment back withowt using your land routes

well pkiatnies living abroad are not dying deu to bomb blasts by terrorists the people who are dying are common pakistanies and security forcess and the most major player in the equation are common pakistanies , security forces and terrorist and USA and all of them have reservations and doughts about the sincearity of pakistani establishment on WTO as they are paying the price

Yes but you said in your comment that we lost our credibility and trust with US and Taliban. If we have lost it than why is US trusting us with their equipment going through pakistan....why not use other route?....
No you said perception of a ordibary pakistani has taken a hit and people abroad see us with bad eyes and have a bad reputation. Those living abroad are also Pakistani so they should also suffer right? But tht is not the case

Back
Top Bottom