What's new

Pakistanis, where would you choose to live in India, and vice versa!

hey buddy, what about balochistan? I hear its very scenic. Is there any scope for tourism in that region ?

Ask Pak Nationalist on that. As far as I know Balouchistan has some very ancient hindu mandars.

---------- Post added at 10:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 PM ----------

Yo got any thing against lahoris- you jammu guy?- :devil:

although it might very well be your personal opinion based on your personal experiences- but when you try to imply that on some indian- be careful- They dont have much positive opinions about rest of Pakistan either-

I love all Pakistanis, but the only people that ever hated on me were from Lahore. :angel:

Places to visit in Baluchistan?
Ziarat
Zhob
Hannah lake
Hingol national park
Various lakes
Sueliman ranges
Makran
Princes of hope
Jhal magsi rally
Gwadar
etc etc... depends

I love all Pakistanis, but the only people that ever hated on me were from Lahore. :angel:

Maybe its because you looked like indian?- :oops:-

or on a serious note- too much expectations could result into unsatisfactory behavior from other people- :azn:

so tell me they hated on you- or not loved you that much?- :D-

Guys...offtopic: how hard is it for an Indian to get Pakistan visiting visa?

Ziarat
Zhob
Hannah lake
Hingol national park
Various lakes
Sueliman ranges
Makran
Princes of hope
Jhal magsi rally
Gwadar
etc etc... depends

Bro- the idea is to make the Indians out of Baluchistan not in :lol:-

---------- Post added at 04:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:09 AM ----------

Guys...offtopic: how hard is it for an Indian to get Pakistan visiting visa?

The getting in part is not that much hard- the hard part is getting out in one piece :rofl:-

Ziarat
Zhob
Hannah lake
Hingol national park
Various lakes
Sueliman ranges
Makran
Princes of hope
Jhal magsi rally
Gwadar
etc etc... depends
Do you have any info on reliable tourist operators in that region? I'm not planning any visit until I'm out of college...but still, I'd like to know .

Maybe its because you looked like indian?- :oops:-

or on a serious note- too much expectations could result into unsatisfactory behavior from other people- :azn:

so tell me they hated on you- or not loved you that much?- :D-

Mujhay ek larka dawoo par keh ra tha, keh, Bahawalpur Pakistan ka hisa na hota to, Pakistan ko koi faraq ney par na tha. Waja hain, Bahawalpur Lahore ke samnay kuch ney hain. Manay is larkay ko asi chamat marni ti, bur manay yehi socha, ki khair hain, yeh to nalaykh insan hain.

Bro- the idea is to make the Indians out of Baluchistan not in :lol:-

---------- Post added at 04:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:09 AM ----------

The getting in part is not that much hard- the hard part is getting out in one piece :rofl:-

That's interesting. So, the whole nation of Pakistan would want to inflict whatever damage they can on any innocent Indian citizen they get? Indians are nothing like that. We treat our guests with respect and dignity, regardless of their place of origin.

Maybe its because you looked like indian?-

Click profile for reference. If I look like an Indian to you, I will emmigrate.

Haha, never. I'm Pakistani till I die.

Lahoris are one step above Israelis Jews in the department of superiority complex. Lahoris feel like their city is independent ofPakistan and they are the best. They wouldn't tolerate other Pakistanis, much less Indians. but I must admit they are the most disrespectful people of all in Pakistan.

Sir this is totally false. lahoris can't even think to be independent of pakistan. :pakistan:

BTW, what made you think this? :)

No offence.

Mujhay ek larka dawoo par keh ra tha, keh, Bahawalpur Pakistan ka hisa not hota to, Pakistan ko koi faraq ney par na tha. Waja hain, Bahawalpur Lahore ke samnay kuch ney hain. Manay is larkay ko asi chamat marni ti, bur manay yehi socha, ki khair hain, yeh to nalaykh insan hain.

aisay chochon ko aik chamat mar hi deni chahiye- bad mein na marnay ka afsos nai rehta-
waisay apki urdu kafi toti photi hai- iska kuch kero :D-

you will definitely like Pune more..its kind of mediterranean type

So kinda like California or Athens weather? I like tropical weather with lots of rain(no flooding) thats one thing I wish my city Karachi had.

That's interesting. So, the whole nation of Pakistan would want to inflict whatever damage they can on any innocent Indian citizen they get? Indians are nothing like that. We treat our guests with respect and dignity, regardless of their place of origin.

and
:blah::blah:
gosh- you guys are so senti menti types- we need to put minimal effort to get you guys all worked up- feels like we have remote control- one press of a button and indians go emotionally haywire- Lol-

Back
Top Bottom