What's new

Pakistanis, where would you choose to live in India, and vice versa!

So how does an "indian" look? Is he black? Brown? White? Pale? Dark? . Which ethnicity does he closely represent? What is an "Indian's" defining trait? What is an "Indian's" religion? Is he Muslim? Hindu? Christian?

India is a country of immense diversity which any outsider would find to be rather overwhelming. So stop with these idiotic insinuations and these worthless jabs which screams " Jealousy and hate".

This year I've visited...

1. Goa (On Glamour-125 cc)
2. Nanital and Khurpatal (On Glamour-125 cc)
3. khardung la (On Karizma ZMR-225 cc)

Visiting Agra on 12th and 13th November...

Would be celebrating New year in Rishikesh with my gang...

Still need to visit sooo many places in India... Have no time to visit Pakistan... Can't even dream to be there till the situation is normal over there...

Go to Malaysia- i hv seen it rains 24/7- and no floods-

:lol: Haha! I was just about to reply him that he'll love Malaysia.

It rains every freaking evening here, but thankfully no flood. But the trafiic jam will be shyte :hitwall:

So how does an "indian" look? Is he black? Brown? White? Pale? Dark? . Which ethnicity does he closely represent? What is an "Indian's" defining trait? What is an "Indian's" religion? Is he Muslim? Hindu? Christian?

India is a country of immense diversity which any outsider would find to be rather overwhelming. So stop with these idiotic insinuations and these worthless jabs which screams " Jealousy and hate".

hmm-
with this type of attitude Khyber Pakhtunkhwa will serve you well- go there- they like emotional boys with feelings- :tup:-

hmm-
with this type of attitude Khyber Pakhtunkhwa will serve you well- go there- they like emotional boys with feelings- :tup:-

Self delete... my joke could be treated as troll...

aisay chochon ko aik chamat mar hi deni chahiye- bad mein na marnay ka afsos nai rehta-
waisay apki urdu kafi toti photi hai- iska kuch kero :D-

Urdu teh meri bilcul ney chungi, bur punjabi teh bari tight bol leh na!!!!

Allama Iqbal de shair meh saray par saq da waisay!!!!! :victory:

Mujhay ek larka dawoo par keh ra tha, keh, Bahawalpur Pakistan ka hisa na hota to, Pakistan ko koi faraq ney par na tha. Waja hain, Bahawalpur Lahore ke samnay kuch ney hain. Manay is larkay ko asi chamat marni ti, bur manay yehi socha, ki khair hain, yeh to nalaykh insan hain.

Dobara milay tu aik chamat meri taraf se bhi laga dena, sub log aik jaisay nahi hotay. :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom