What's new

Pakistanis, where would you choose to live in India, and vice versa!

but i heard swat valley is all greenery. and ladakh is almost inhabitable place with no greenry what so ever.

Ah, you prefer more hostile terrain? In that case, you might want to come to Naran and then start trekking further as far as you can go. Its a beautiful expanse of sparsely populated mountains with vegetation at the vale where the river runs, the area is characterized by an abundance of glacial lakes with water so clean and pristine that you can see the rocks at the bottom, almost 50 feet below the surface but swimming is a big no because the water is cold enough to send anyone into instant shock and drown them, plus ice crystals in the water leave millions of tiny cuts on any portion of skin exposed to the water that are impossible to see but bleed nonetheless.
A lot of folklore says that the lakes are occupied by demons and angels which is why no mortal can swim in them.

Go Go Goa baby

The whole city of Islamabad is Beautiful but all other major cities have clean areas in them too like these private Housing towns like Bahria Town or Defense
Bahria is europe :P by the way na light jati hai na kuch or par then again we need all the major housing colonies like that not just bahria

ya, mumbai is large but kinda crowdy. ( coz of migration and all ,you know :D )

It is still south Asia's financial and entertainment capital, and the only city that feels like a true megapolis, and will remain so despite its many problems. It is also the most civilised, and one of the safest places in the subcontinent. The best part about this city is its people.

Last edited:
I would like to visit parts of South India, I heard its very green and have forests.

I would like to visit parts of South India, I heard its very green and have forests.

You can not say whole south india is green but parts of it.... Kerala is definitely green

Ah, you prefer more hostile terrain? In that case, you might want to come to Naran and then start trekking further as far as you can go. Its a beautiful expanse of sparsely populated mountains with vegetation at the vale where the river runs, the area is characterized by an abundance of glacial lakes with water so clean and pristine that you can see the rocks at the bottom, almost 50 feet below the surface but swimming is a big no because the water is cold enough to send anyone into instant shock and drown them, plus ice crystals in the water leave millions of tiny cuts on any portion of skin exposed to the water that are impossible to see but bleed nonetheless.
A lot of folklore says that the lakes are occupied by demons and angels which is why no mortal can swim in them.

Yup exactly the place you described.
Just love those kinda places :D

It is still south Asia's financial and entertainment capital, and the only city that feels like a true megapolis, and will remain so despite its many problems. It is also the most civilised, and one of the safest places in the subcontinent. The best part about the city is its people.

bhai apne ko pata hain, apun bhi yahi rehta hain. :D

Islamabad, heard its the cleanest place in pakistan
islamabad is famous for its garden and good roads i believe.
Islamabad - National Monument of Pakistan - 272.jpg
Aerial_View_of_Islamabad.jpg
clouds-in-Islamabad.jpg
islamabad_f8_lo_galleryfull.jpeg

I would love to visit swat valley..... I remember seeing some amazing pictures long back

Back
Top Bottom