What's new

Pakistanis, where would you choose to live in India, and vice versa!

You ll do just fine in Lucknow. Karachi wale jab Lucknow aate hain to wapas jaane ka naam hi nahi lete:lol:

Yes, I had a great time in Lucknow when I went there in 2003, but Bihar was a bit too overwhelming. I still have extended family in Amroha, Lucknow in UP; & in Bihar & Jharkhand, so I would definitely want to visit those places. I don't know if I would be able to live in Bihar or Jharkhand. I would also love to go to Bhubaneswar one day, I would like to see the Lingaraj Temple & the other Jain temples there. I would like to attend Durga Puja, & be part of the Ratha Yatra (my sister has been to Orissa as part of her job assignment, I haven't). I have a deep fascination with history.

I also have great love for Delhi (I have family there as well).

It's hard to explain your feelings when one still has such strong ties left, especially in a country that is deemed as an 'enemy'.

P.S. I would also love to visit Chittagong & Dhaka someday, my father had his schooling there, & he still speaks Bangla, & tells me stories about his time there.

Migration was great, but it also left sorrow & a hollow heart, even though we love Pakistan more than ever. Even migration to the US from Pakistan has left a hollow heart inside, & I'm longing to go back.

You are from karachi. :)

No offence but i have visited karachi many times.

I'm not comparing the dirtiness of Delhi to Lahore. But I just find Lahore overrated.

And visit Karachi now, it has become very clean and green thanks to Mustafa Kamal.

Yes, I had a great time in Lucknow when I went there in 2003, but Bihar was a bit too overwhelming. I still have extended family in Amroha, Lucknow in UP; & in Bihar & Jharkhand, so I would definitely want to visit those places. I don't know if I would be able to live in Bihar or Jharkhand. I would also love to go to Bhubaneswar one day, I would like to see the Lingaraj Temple & the other Jain temples there. I would like to attend Durga Puja, & be part of the Ratha Yatra (my sister has been to Orissa as part of her job assignment, I haven't). I have a deep fascination with history.

Yes Bihar, specially the rural area can be a bit overwhelming. But I hear a lot has changed and things are improving.

And about Delhi, when was the last time you visited? Its no where as dirty anymore. All the metro and other construction waste is gone now, metro network, new airport, expressways, 5000 new A/C buses. Delhi looks very different than what it looked 10 years ago. Yes the old walled city of Delhi, Chandni Chowk area is still crowded, but even those areas have improved a lot.

Visit India in another 5 years, to see all the change. You would be able to drive all the way to Ballia(UP/Bihar border) from Delhi on 6 lane expressway:)

Yes Bihar, specially the rural area can be a bit overwhelming. But I hear a lot has changed and things are improving.

And about Delhi, when was the last time you visited? Its no where as dirty anymore. All the metro and other construction waste is gone now, metro network, new airport, expressways, 5000 new A/C buses. Delhi looks very different than what it looked 10 years ago. Yes the old walled city of Delhi, Chandni Chowk area is still crowded, but even those areas have improved a lot.

Visit India in another 5 years, to see all the change. You would be able to drive all the way to Ballia(UP/Bihar border) from Delhi on 6 lane expressway:)

I was in Delhi (& my last time in India) 6 years ago I believe. It wasn't as dirty as it was overcrowded. I have many friends & cousins in Delhi today, & they're always asking me & my family to visit, so it's always a very tempting proposition.

I was in Delhi (& my last time in India) 6 years ago I believe. It wasn't as dirty as it was overcrowded. I have many friends & cousins in Delhi today, & they're always asking me & my family to visit, so it's always a very tempting proposition.

We should plan a trip together someday. Maybe once that expressway is built, we can do a road trip from Delhi to my village and yours, and everything in between that UP has to offer. :)

And visit Karachi now, it has become very clean and green thanks to Mustafa Kamal.

Ok i will try one more time :)

But there is no doubt that mustafa kamal have changed the city i have been to karachi more than 10 times, i remember how it look like in 2000 and how it look like now last time i was there in 2008. a lot of my cousins live there. :)

Ok i will try one more time :)

But there is no doubt that mustafa kamal have changed the city i have been to karachi more than 10 times, i remember how it look like in 2000 and how it look like now last time i was there in 2008. a lot of my cousins live there. :)

Yeah you should visit soon the city of Karachi got a huge facelift. And one question why do Lahoris love giving wrong directions to non locals? Lol it took me so many hours just to find tollinton market. And also Lahoris are pretty chilled people, they don't mind jokes.

Back
Top Bottom