What's new

Pakistani youth favors Sharia Law over Democracy.

I am sure we also need Sharia for Indian Muslim as well...

As you said, Sunni state for sunnis, Shia for Shia?

I am all up for it bro

Why should they have it in a Hindu majority population..... Those people who love Sharia law can emigrate to the countries :-)

What is Sharia law's stand on women education and women rights? Kindly explain on these areas!

Why should they have it in a Hindu majority population..... Those people who love Sharia law can emigrate to the countries :-)

What is Sharia law's stand on women education and women rights? Kindly explain on these areas!

But as your Indian bro stated, sharia for all Muslims

Sharia doesn't have to be imposed on Hindus though.
Sharia is never imposed on non muslims

Saved me good job this army on one phone call attacks people in Tribal areas killed thousand for what because master America gave a call to attack its own people they attacked tomorrow America will say they are angles our Army will also say they are angels I don't the Army who act as private mercenaries for USA

Phone call? Any proof? You still didn't answer my question that what would you have done had we not attacked the Taliban?

Anyways:

bullshit+detector+1.gif

I am out, no beating Zarvan's logic!

what if a Hindu and Muslim involved in something ?which law then ?

I bet . There is nothing called Jiziya as well in that happy universe and you can have all idol worshipping and propagating other religions freely .

@Topic

I truly hope that happens in Pakistan . :cheers:

This is Taliban logic bro :hitwall:
This is not Taliban logic unfortunately this is fact your army entered Tribal areas in 2003 started killing own people on USA orders and in 2007 after LAL Masjid TTP was formed and they started hitting back and now they have support of most of the tribes in Tribal areas

Phone call? Any proof? You still didn't answer my question that what would you have done had we not attacked the Taliban?

Anyways:

bullshit+detector+1.gif

I am out, no beating Zarvan's logic!
Daddy Musharraf got the call in 2001 and after 2 years of pressure he finally told the Army to enter Tribal areas and after facing 4 years of killing in 2007 TTP was formed every ones knows it sir don't run from the facts

I bet . There is nothing called Jiziya as well in that happy universe and you can have all idol worshipping and propagating other religions freely .

@Topic

I truly hope that happens in Pakistan . :cheers:

Jizaya is just a tax essentially

It's less than the taxes Muslims have to pay in a sharia state

Daddy Musharraf got the call in 2001 and after 2 years of pressure he finally told the Army to enter Tribal areas and after facing 4 years of killing in 2007 TTP was formed every ones knows it sir don't run from the facts

You can believe whatever you want and have a nice Arab style Mandi with the Taliban in North Waziristan.

Jizaya is just a tax essentially

It's less than the taxes Muslims have to pay in a sharia state

Tax for what ?? Being Non muslims .. Oh the irony . And Please spare me of the happy muslim universe preaching where non muslims pay less taxes than muslims :Rofl:

This is not Taliban logic unfortunately this is fact your army entered Tribal areas in 2003 started killing own people on USA orders and in 2007 after LAL Masjid TTP was formed and they started hitting back and now they have support of most of the tribes in Tribal areas

Lal masjid operation happened because there were terrorists in that masjid
Lal masjid terrorists actually used woman as a human sheiks
Shows disgusting nature of terrorists

---

And this is what Taliban use to make people join their murderer & raper terrorist group
Don't get sucked in
Otherwise don't cry when PAF or U.S drone strikes hit your house and kill your family
You brought it on yourself?
But seriously, Zarvan you are scaring me.
Especially that you're very young

India is the largest democracy in the world.... All the citizens of India should abide by the constitution and the law of the land... If some one want to live in Dictatorship or communist rule or Shariah, They have all rights to leave the nation and emigrate to a nation they wish!

Tax for what ?? Being Non muslims .. Oh the irony . And Please spare me of the happy muslim universe preaching where non muslims pay less taxes than muslims :Rofl:

Tax for safety of minorities

As I said, it's essentailly lower than what Muslims pay
Non Muslims MUST also get things such as freedom of religion, food, shelter, water or it is not a true sharia state

Lal masjid operation happened because there were terrorists in that masjid
Lal masjid terrorists actually used woman as a human sheiks
Shows disgusting nature of terrorists

---

And this is what Taliban use to make people join their murderer & raper terrorist group
Don't get sucked in
Otherwise don't cry when PAF or U.S drone strikes hit your house and kill your family
You brought it on yourself?
But seriously, Zarvan you are scaring me.
Especially that you're very young
I am not wrong these are facts first because daddy American calls them terrorists I am not their slave that I will believe that and defending them is duty of Pakistan not joining hands with kafirs in killing them and no body was made women shield Sir in Lal Masjid those who stayed stayed with their own will lies told by Armed Forces

India is the largest democracy in the world.... All the citizens of India should abide by the constitution and the law of the land... If some one want to live in Dictatorship or communist rule or Shariah, They have all rights to leave the nation and emigrate to a nation they wish!

So you mean all natives living in autonomous provinces in India should move to another nation?

No wonder bodo hate you guys

Tax for safety of minorities

As I said, it's essentailly lower than what Muslims pay
Non Muslims MUST also get things such as freedom of religion, food, shelter, water or it is not a true sharia state

And for their care they will be provided with health quality food education and other basic needs

Back
Top Bottom