What's new

Pakistani youth favors Sharia Law over Democracy.

The demographics of the survey would be interesting...

If you have survey in Defence, the numbers would come down drastically, have it in a slum, and everybody will be up for Shariah.

Secondly the problem is that people do not think of democracy as bad (they don't even think about it seriously while giving answers), rather they equate this government with democracy which is clearly not the case.

Half of these wouldn't even know what Shariah is except knowing that it has something to do with Islam and that's good enough for them.

If the majority want it, it is their right and it should be done. May be this would be better for Pakistan.

However, if it does not work, do not blame the zionists then.

The same youth should also accept the Taliban rule, why fight with them?

Majority of those favoring must be from Punjab.

Good luck to them.
Our Army is fighting with them and we are not and if some people call something Shariah that doesn't make it Shariah Mr Shariah rules are clearly defined in the Quran and Sunnah those actions of Taliban which are according to Sunnah will be accepted those which are not will be rejected simple as that

There are many different version of Shariah

All countries that have "sharia" act like they have the most purest one

Is Saudia Arabia or Iran real Sharia states?

The demographics of the survey would be interesting...

If you have survey in Defence, the numbers would come down drastically, have it in a slum, and everybody will be up for Shariah.

Secondly the problem is that people do not think of democracy as bad (they don't even think about it seriously while giving answers), rather they equate this government with democracy which is clearly not the case.

Half of these wouldn't even know what Shariah is except knowing that it has something to do with Islam and that's good enough for them.

No Sir I have many friends in defense Sir the numbers are not much difference even many of those who don't offer Salah regularly they have idea what it will be under Shariah rule still they go for it Sir this is the case in most of Pakistan

There are many different version of Shariah

All countries that have "sharia" act like they have the most purest one

Is Saudia Arabia or Iran real Sharia states?

Many of their laws are and many are not

Taliban which are according to Sunnah will be accepted those which are not will be rejected simple as that

All Taliban members should be beheaded according to Sharia law & the quran for their actions against humanity

All Taliban members should be beheaded according to Sharia law & the quran for their actions against humanity

O really this should apply to every one including those who attacked our own people in Tribal areas and killed them and also betrayed Muslims in Afghanistan and unfortunately that was your Army

Shariah rules are clearly defined in the Quran and Sunnah those actions of Taliban which are according to Sunnah will be accepted those which are not will be rejected simple as that

Who would decide that? Last time the Maulana who said that suicide bombing against innocent people is forbidden got bombed himself.

If you can convince them that your interpretation of Sharia is the right one, good luck to you sir.

Who would decide that? Last time the Maulana who said that suicide bombing against innocent people is forbidden got bombed himself.

If you can convince them that your interpretation of Sharia is the right one, good luck to you sir.
Yes Sir in Islam no civilian can be targeted Sir in any case enemy soldiers and enemy leaders can be hunted down only

O really this should apply to every one including those who attacked our own people in Tribal areas and killed them and also betrayed Muslims in Afghanistan and unfortunately that was your Army

Your Army?

My army is also your army, the same one that protects our borders and makes sure you fall asleep at night without a gun pointed at your head?

And Pakistan Army would have never have attacked tribal areas had not it been infested with terrorist groups whose only job is to kill, murder, and kidnap

Just look at how many schools these bastards have bombed

No Sir I have many friends in defense Sir the numbers are not much difference even many of those who don't offer Salah regularly they have idea what it will be under Shariah rule still they go for it Sir this is the case in most of Pakistan

O yar, let's not beat around the bush.

Our youth does not know shyte. THey can't separate their arm from their leg. Youth isn't only the one that is sitting in PDF or that which is shown on GEO programs of 'CHal parha!'. There is much more to it.

Most of them aren't even inter pass, graduates are even less. Their moral compass is all wrong. Somebody is running after a girl, somebody is running after money, they have no critical thinking that what is Shariah and what is democracy. You ask somebody from a Madrassa from Jhang about Shariah, he will automatically brand every other guy and girl from Islamabad a kafir...people from Isl will brand the Jhang guy a crackpot. So you getting my point?

There is alot of diverse opinion, and that opinion is made by false facts or a false perception of those facts.

I've seen people who offer 5 prayers a day, tahajjud and all, but then go around chasing girls at night all over the city! This is the kind of populace we are talking about.

O yar, let's not beat around the bush.

Our youth does not know shyte. THey can't separate their arm from their leg. Youth isn't only the one that is sitting in PDF or that which is shown on GEO programs of 'CHal parha!'. There is much more to it.

Most of them aren't even inter pass, graduates are even less. Their moral compass is all wrong. Somebody is running after a girl, somebody is running after money, they have no critical thinking that what is Shariah and what is democracy. You ask somebody from a Madrassa from Jhang about Shariah, he will automatically brand every other guy and girl from Islamabad a kafir...people from Isl will brand the Jhang guy a crackpot. So you getting my point?

There is alot of diverse opinion, and that opinion is made by false facts or a false perception of those facts.

I've seen people who offer 5 prayers a day, tahajjud and all, but then go around chasing girls at night all over the city! This is the kind of populace we are talking about.
I know that Sir but only Shariah can solve these problems other wise we would be in great problem and Shariah address's all the problems

See, this is exactly the problem with us. Your army? ISn't this the same army which saved you and is saving you?

If we did not attack...then what will we have done?

Anyways, further discussion on this will take us off topic.

I know that Sir but only Shariah can solve these problems other wise we would be in great problem and Shariah address's all the problems

And how can Shariah solve these problems? It ain't a magic wand.

Your Army?

My army is also your army, the same one that protects our borders and makes sure you fall asleep at night without a gun pointed at your head?

And Pakistan Army would have never have attacked tribal areas had not it been infested with terrorist groups whose only job is to kill, murder, and kidnap

Just look at how many schools these bastards have bombed

If he thought that it was his army, wouldn't he say so? Please give the Muslim a wide berth, once Pakistan is made into Islamistan, his army will be yours, or else you will lose your "civilian" status, saave?

See, this is exactly the problem with us. Your army? ISn't this the same army which saved you and is saving you?

If we did not attack...then what will we have done?

Anyways, further discussion on this will take us off topic.
Saved me good job this army on one phone call attacks people in Tribal areas killed thousand for what because master America gave a call to attack its own people they attacked tomorrow America will say they are angles our Army will also say they are angels I don't the Army who act as private mercenaries for USA

Saved me good job this army on one phone call attacks people in Tribal areas killed thousand for what because master America gave a call to attack its own people they attacked tomorrow America will say they are angles our Army will also say they are angels I don't the Army who act as private mercenaries for USA

This is Taliban logic bro :hitwall:

Back
Top Bottom