What's new

Pakistani Taliban set 10 preconditions for peace talks

So as always this is another big dodo on the list of peace dodo's that have been wiped on the proposal yet again. Well then, how about we waste some more time, lose some more generals. Where is the source of this news?

Good - We should accept and make deal with them, When US can negotiate with Taliban than why can't we? on top of that our military operation is not successful - Let Mullahs take over country and transform it into Islamic Super power and convert everyone into Muslim by Pointing nukes over their heads.

But hey, i have problem with that - if we do that than "Mahdi" & "Jesus" will not come, after all they are supposed to come and do this job which Taliban want to do. So, i guess i should wait for promised Masiha than trusting these b@sstards - Nuke these fundos, If they are defiantly soldiers of God they will survive.

do you read their conditions? they are demanding GoP not to interfere their activities in their region(FATA and BALUCHISTAN) they are saying they will rule their area.

us is negotiating with taliban because they just want to leave afghan without any problem. if pakistan agree these conditions then it means pakistan is handovering its land to taliban.

Pakistani Taliban set 10 preconditions for peace talks

By Burrāq
[Terminal X Desk]

Tehrik-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP), the outlawed terrorist organisation operating against the Pakistani State, announced ten preconditions for peace talks, in reply to a Government offer for dialogue.

In a statement released on the internet, including a few social media sites, by the Umar Media, the so-called media wing of TTP, it was said that the Taliban don't want to waste time in what they call is a 'fruitless' dialogue, unless their ten demands are met, before the beginning of the peace process.

Below is the translation of the statement released by the Umar Media:

“In the name of God, the most Gracious, the most Merciful.

Tehrik-e-Taliban Pakistan is going to present following ten conditions to the government, in order to start the process of dialogue;

1. Collective immunity for all the Mujahideen residing in Pakistan - that the Government of Pakistan will announce the immunity for every Mujahid operating or staying in Pakistan, whether he be present in any area.

2. Immediate release of all imprisoned Mujahideen - all the Mujahideen imprisoned in all the jails of Pakistan should be released immediately, whether they belong to any country, region or ethnicity. In this regard, 10-member body of the Taliban has prepared a list of 4,500 Muajideen and their helpers imprisoned in the jails of Pakistan.

3. Enforcement of Sharia'ah in Pakistan - Sharia'ah law should be enforced in Pakistan. Shaia'ah courts should be established, where decisions are made on the basis of Qur'an and Sunnah.

4. Immediate separation from American crusade war and alliance - Pakistani Government and Military should immediately separate Pakistan from American crusade war.

5. Withdrawal of Pakistan Army from whole tribal region - Pakistan Army should be withdrawn from the tribal areas.

6. Tribesmen be made responsible for the security of tribal areas.

7. Justified compensation be paid to the families of those who were 'martyred' or wounded in Military operations.

8. Compensation be paid to the affectees of drone attacks.

9. A source of livelihood be provided for one member of the family affected with drone strikes.

10. Guarantee of Imam of Masjid ul Haraam, Abdul Rahman Al-Sudais be provided as a sign of honesty - Government, as a sign of honesty, should provide such a guarantee by the Imam of Masjid ul Haram, Abdul Rahman Al-Sudais, that he while staying in Masjid ul Haraam, making Allah his witness, gives assurance.

These 10 demands are the conditions to start a dialogue, which are being presented to the Government, so the dialogue process begins. Apart from this, after the start of formal negotiations, Mujahideen will present their further demands, of which 25 conditions have already been prepared by the Mujahideen. According to some of these demands, practical measures must be taken to handover Pervez Musharraf and Shakil Afridi, and ensure the release of Aafia Siddiqui.”

And Mullah Omar to be signed in place of Downy Jr. in the next Iron Man sequel. Also, Hugh Hefner to share all of his bunnies with Sufi Muhammad on equal and regular basis.

do you read their conditions? they are demanding GoP not to interfere their activities in their region(FATA and BALUCHISTAN) they are saying they will rule their area.

us is negotiating with taliban because they just want to leave afghan without any problem. if pakistan agree these conditions then it means pakistan is handovering its land to taliban.

I have read but i guess you haven't read my post

terminal x is a propaganda site...any other source for this?

Well it is good news for those people and the Govt of Pakistan who see these guys as their friends, simply mildly misguided brother Muslims and fellow Pakistanis who need to be talked to over some tea and biscuits. Once that talking is done you know what will happen?

- After this the Caliphate of Islamic Republic of Pakistan will be setup.
- All social ills will disappear from the country.
- The economy will recover by a miracle and everyone single pious person will be made a millionaire.
- All Kafirs including those who thought they were Muslim's but looked different will be put to the sword.
- Kashmir will be liberated and furthermore the redesigned Caliphate flag will be raised in Delhi.
- Afghanistan will be liberated and USA, European forces will be totally defeated and put to flight.
- Next up will be Palestine, Iran, Syria, until the Caliphate force reaches USA.
- The Caliphate will drone attack virtually the entire world as most of them anyways are Kafirs.
- Those who still resist will be bombed by the Big N Bomb.

If you really believe in the above "dream" I am sorry to disappoint you but its not going to happen. All that will happen is that the country will be surrendering once again to these deviants and this will go on and on and on until one day they will really be running the country and then you will really find out their reality.

But it will be too late for my brothers and sisters from Pakistan to even raise their voices as they will not even have access to internet or this forum to complain :) But then this will be the least of their worries.............

After attack on Maj.Gen Sanaullah does these condition apply? Pakistan Army is furious and there should be a full scale operation against them.Use PAF as well to kill these miscreants.Pakistan political government must not accept any such conditions.

Idiots, absurd demands, i will not be surprised if NS accepts it under the pressure of ...........

IK should open his eyes now and stop singing the song of negotiations.

People wake up, see what these rulers are upto. And do not restrict yourself to NS and IK. All those who were in APC are to be blamed for settling on negotiations.

Now only reinstated Parvez Musharraf can deal with these faggots. I am also starting to believe that Pakistan is better governed under military rulers.All these Nawaz and Bhuttos are trash.

Idiots, absurd demands, i will not be surprised if NS accepts it under the pressure of ...........

People wake up, see what these rulers are upto. And do not restrict yourself to NS and IK. All those who were in APC are to be blamed for settling on negotiations.

Is 'Sauds' correct answer for fill in the blank question ??

Nawaz Sharif will accept it and pack his bags and go back to Jeddah? You think he fought tooth and nail and took countless blessings to pack up and work for the Talibans? I mean Sharif zaroor hai, magar abhi itna bhi Sharif nahin hai.

I have heard that only 4500 TTP activist are active then how came they are able to dictate or put forth such tough n some impractical demands to a govt

Back
Top Bottom