What's new

Pakistani Sikh grateful that his elders stayed in Pakistan in 1947.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course the Balochi girl should be proud and why not.

Her leaders should also listen to her!

Damn silly chaps that they do not toe her line and instead require the pak army, artillery and air force to bring them to line!

Surprising how India does not use arty or air force and the poor Kashmir out in Pakistan laments!

The Sikh's burning indian flag, should also be proud, and their leaders should also listen to them.

You can hear Khalistan Zindabad slogans!!!! :)

we have heard that a lot. nothing new in that.BTW few bunch of fools do not represent whole community.

Last edited by a moderator:
yes i very well know that my friend :)
you dont really have to tell that to me :)
here is what i found on net :)
a balochi women saying she is balochi and not pakistani
and guys the link that was given above works fine

trollin aint allowed...... uncle jee...

The poor girl might have some problems with state... But shes saying it with sarcasm....... n doesnt represent all of "us".

Grow up.
:pakistan: frm Quetta.

What about the Sikh's burning the indian flag, I can also show thousands of vids were all sorts of people who live in india, profess to hate india. :)

We dont care what people living in Canada, UK think about us. ;)

we have heard that a lot. nothing new in that.BTW few bunch of fools do not represent whole community.

Are they fool's because they don't toe your line.

Oh not again !!! facepalm.

seriously bro i just can't understand this. whenever pak members see any sikh member they will bring 1984 & post videos related to that irrespective of what the actual threat is about.

Are they fool's because they don't toe your line.

and you are bigger fool to bring a match in new zealand to show as indians shoutin that slogan.

---------- Post added at 04:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:26 PM ----------

Don't think this is in Canada, or UK :azn:

This is in new zealnd

seriously bro i just can't understand this. whenever pak members see any sikh member they will bring 1984 & post videos related to that irrespective of what the actual threat is about.

And when ever a Pakistani Sikh, or Hindu says they love Pakistan, why do indian members start burning :)

Don't think this is in Canada, or UK :azn:

Again Youtube and that too of an incident happening in NZ.

You guys are funny and embarassing at the same time. :lol:

Ask the resident Indian Sikhs what they feel about India.

BTW still you have not proved the links in post 124 are false. What happened to your "Put up or ......" tough guy ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom