What's new

Pakistani Sikh grateful that his elders stayed in Pakistan in 1947.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prove Pakistani Sikh's don't love Pakistan - put up - or shut up!!

Prove the links in post 124 are false. Put up or .........

And hey, cut this Tough guy attitude.. We all know to act thus from behind the confines of a monitor.:)

india is actually nations within nation. No one carries the spirit of patriotism!

No India is a nation with unity in diversity.

The wars have shown where patriotism lies.

One does not have to wear patriotism on the sleeve.

It is only those who are insecure, who require constant reminders.

Why even open such a thread.......We know they r patriotic............. But some indians satin tht sikhs suffered the most during independence is wrong.... wat abt the urdu speaking and punjabi muslims tht migrated frm all over punjab n india?

We also have freedom of speech. :azn:

---------- Post added at 03:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:32 PM ----------

yes i very well know that my friend :)
you dont really have to tell that to me :)
here is what i found on net :)
a balochi women saying she is balochi and not pakistani
and guys the link that was given above works fine

Last edited by a moderator:
^^ Hmm do they have a choice? I mean the main Gurdwaras are there so they have o protect them otherwise it'll end up like the gurdwaras that are being sold by the pak army. And your lack of vocabulary amuses me, carry on :lol:

indians were always mean towards sikhs! The world knows that!

You bet it.

That is why they visit the Golden Temple and pray there.

Have you heard of Massa Ranga?

Now, that would be good reason for warming up to you, right?

yes i very well know that my friend :)
you dont really have to tell that to me :)
here is what i found on net :)
a balochi women saying she is balochi and not pakistani
and guys the link that was given above works fine

^^ Hmm do they have a choice? I mean the main Gurdwaras are there so they have o protect them otherwise it'll end up like the gurdwaras that are being sold by the pak army. And your lack of vocabulary amuses me, carry on :lol:
wao!
1. The sikhs in india conducts
special prayers on the day in which the assasins of indira gandhi(her sikh bgs) were
Executed. They are treated as
Martyrs!
2. The govt. Refused to hand
Over their dead bodies to their family.
I hope this backs my words!

Of course the Balochi girl should be proud and why not.

Her leaders should also listen to her!

Damn silly chaps that they do not toe her line and instead require the pak army, artillery and air force to bring them to line!

Surprising how India does not use arty or air force and the poor Kashmir out in Pakistan laments!

and the poor Wahabi cleric killed by the Pakistani militants in Kashmir because he said there should be a dialogue with the Central Govt and had given a fatwa against stone pelting!

Imagine, not a run of the mill Islamist, but a Wahabi!!

lol why are you showing all these videos to me...i know very well about condition in kashmir :)
i can post thousands of videos of balochis shouting against pakistan but thats not the thread about....
i was just showing how much freedom of speech you have :)
and you showed me how much despo you are :)

You can hear Khalistan Zindabad slogans!!!! :)

lol why are you showing all these videos to me...i know very well about condition in kashmir :)
i can post thousands of videos of balochis shouting against pakistan but thats not the thread about....
i was just showing how much freedom of speech you have :)
and you showed me how much despo you are :)

What about the Sikh's burning the indian flag, I can also show thousands of vids were all sorts of people who live in india, profess to hate india. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom