What's new

Pakistani Sikh grateful that his elders stayed in Pakistan in 1947.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, Sikhs made a HUGE mistake choosing to stay in India! Beacuse Pakistan offers much better prospects- at least in India Sikhs don't have to worry about being decapitated by the f£$king Taliban. Why? because they're Sikhs living in a intolerant one-religion state and have to pay higher taxes for being non-Muslim. You guys really know haw to make people feel welcome.
BBC News - Kidnapped Pakistani Sikh beheaded in Khyber region
Three Sikhs beheaded by Pak Taliban
Three Sikhs beheaded by Taliban in Pak - Economic Times
Pakistan: Taliban behead 3 Sikhs for refusing to convert to Islam - Jihad Watch
Report: Two Sikhs beheaded in Pakistan - UPI.com
The Hindu : News / National : Sikh beheaded in Pakistan

Don't you dare sit there and tell me Sikhs are fully welcomed into Pakistan, this is just BS propaganda which no intelligent person will believe. Sikhs are FULLY integrated into India they make up a hugely disproportional position in the army and all fields of society, even the PM is a Sikh. Sikhs and Hindus are brothers, Sikhs protected their brothers when the Moghuls set about converting by force (at the end of the sword). Let me tell you as a Sikh- we will never forget what you did to us- you killed our Gurus and butchered their wives and children. Don't give me this BS.

Last edited by a moderator:
and you are bigger fool to bring a match in new zealand to show as indians shoutin that slogan.

---------- Post added at 04:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:26 PM ----------

This is in new zealnd

I think its india ;)

Again Youtube.

You guys are funny. :lol:

Ask the resident Indian Sikhs what they feel about India.

BTW still you have not proved the links in post 124 are false. What happened to your "Put up or ......" tough guy ?

What about the Sikh's burning the indian flag, I can also show thousands of vids were all sorts of people who live in india, profess to hate india. :)

What is so great about that?

Forgotten our champion of all cause Arundhuti Roy?

In India you can do so.

It is a free country and there is no Blasphemy Law that can hang you for abusing Bharat Mata!

an exciting and happening country!

BTW what are your videos vintage?

What about the Sikh's burning the indian flag, I can also show thousands of vids were all sorts of people who live in india, profess to hate india. :)

Yeah if you haven't noticed it's called a democracy you see anti US slogans and tearing up the flag and what not in the States as well... It's ok as long as it doesn't get violent. The same thing cannot be said about Pakistan, I wonder how many times you'll get flogged when burning the pak flag :P

In India you can do so.

It is a free country and there is no Blasphemy Law that can hang you for abusing Bharat Mata!

Care to give me a reply?

and you are bigger fool to bring a match in new zealand to show as indians shoutin that slogan.

---------- Post added at 04:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:26 PM ----------

This is in new zealnd

i dont think we should tell this to them mate :)
its about time they figure it out themselves :D :D

Yes, Sikhs made a HUGE mistake choosing to stay in India! Beacuse Pakistan offers much better prospects- at least in India Sikhs don't have to worry about being decapitated by the f£$king Taliban. Why? because they're Sikhs living in a intolerant one-religion state and have to pay higher taxes for being non-Muslim. You guys really know haw to make people feel welcome.
BBC News - Kidnapped Pakistani Sikh beheaded in Khyber region
Three Sikhs beheaded by Pak Taliban
Three Sikhs beheaded by Taliban in Pak - Economic Times
Pakistan: Taliban behead 3 Sikhs for refusing to convert to Islam - Jihad Watch
Report: Two Sikhs beheaded in Pakistan - UPI.com
The Hindu : News / National : Sikh beheaded in Pakistan

Don't you dare sit there and tell me Sikhs are fully welcomed into Pakistan, this is just BS propaganda which no intelligent person will believe. Sikhs are FULLY integrated into India they make up a hugely disproportional position in the army and all fields of society, even the PM is a Sikh. Sikhs and Hindus are brothers, Sikhs protected their brothers when the Moghuls set about converting by force (at the end of the sword). Let me tell you as a Sikh- we will never forget what you did to us- you killed our Gurus and butchered their wives and children. Don't give me this BS.

:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

hahah...YouTube baba strikes again. :lol:

This time what ? Protests in Australia as in India. ??

As I said all that matters is what INDIAN Sikhs think about India and the resident ones are enough to give an opinion.

Chal , since you seem to an expert in YouTube, post the Sheila Ki video.Atleast that makes more sense. :wave:

Yeah if you haven't noticed it's called a democracy you see anti US slogans and tearing up the flag and what not in the States as well... It's ok as long as it doesn't get violent. The same thing cannot be said about Pakistan, I wonder how many times you'll get flogged when burning the pak flag :P

Stop crying ;)

hahah...YouTube baba strikes again. :lol:

This time what ? Protests in Australia as in India. ??

As I said all that matters is what INDIAN Sikhs think about India and the resident ones are enough to give an opinion.

Chal since you seem to an expert in YouTube, post the Sheila Ki video.Atleast that makes more sense. :wave:

It's in Ludiana didn't know that was in Australia.

---------- Post added at 04:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:03 PM ----------

For all one knows, it could be the Man in the Moon!

Somethings burning ;)

In India you can do so.

BTW what are your videos vintage?

No u just have a modi n gang tht will burn,rape,loot n commit genocide......while the indian state does nothin to stop it.

Be it IOK,Sikh genocide,Gujrat,orissa or other..

I think its india ;)

you can think whatever suits your arguments;) ( we already know that)...but please note the national bank logo on the ground

150px-National_Bank_of_New_Zealand_logo.svg.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom