What's new

Pakistani Power Play

You sit in front of media too much , dont you?

i travel alot with my Pakistani passport and do not have any issues, i went to USA in JAN and no issues, infact i always keep my passport in front , never tried to hide it .... there is no difference with the passport you are holding ...

i have seen indians with indian passport going into security check and were taken out of the line for further checks.

Shame on you to say things like these.

Lol- i have seen indians at the airport who doesn't even know what a passport is- i feel for the immigration officers that they have to deal with such people-

Really sometime I feel,why we r so emotional peoples, I mean both indians & paks!
Why can't we agree on something at least so there could be some peace of mind & some of us here think tht its a party , I mean war!
It took 3 years to me to become mently fit after kargill war!

Plz enjoy your time on this fourm!
Don't get losted in useless hate!

Precisely.

Taking a cool, measured stance instead of childish personal abuse takes the thread forward. Otherwise it just descends into passive-aggressive posters with damaged egos, feeling that they have been personally targeted, and responding just as badly.

Now, continuing with the debate. My opinion is that - as a Pakistani poster stated- India did indeed interfere in Sri Lanka's sovereignty by actively supporting a terrorist organization, the LTTE, to the extent of training their personnel and supplying weaponry.

However India suffered heavily for this interference, to the extent of losing a Prime Minister, and I believed we learnt from it as a country.

Pakistan is in the process of suffering for precisely the same reason, and it is suffering so much more because its investment in 'cross-state activities' was so much deeper and sustained. I am not sure, however, whether the Pakistani establishment - not individuals- is learning anything from this experience.

As for ajtr's description of death by a thousand cuts, all I can is that your arguments are dated by at least 1 decade, maybe 2. Passing this strategy off as something that has impacted India in any significant or meaningful way only shows that you may be out of touch with Indian reality. We have huge problems of our own, but at this time at least, Pakistan's death by a thousand cuts strategy (if we accept that this is Pakistan's strategy) has neither worked, nor shows any sign of working.

I am, of course, open to debate.

The problem lies in the power play between the military and the civilian government in Pakistan. The military is deeply suspicious of American, Indian , Afghan policies towards Pakistan whilst the civilian government needs to improve ties with these countries to enable Pakistan to stabilise its economy and adapt itself in the global markets. A tough balancing act I guess

Are you stupid??? she always supporting all kind of terrorism in India and cheers about our jawans death. Those soldiers died for our nation according to patriotic Indians insulting them is too personal for us even they having families. I never seen such shameless creature like you ,don't say U are an Indian. I agreed with Humanfirst post.
Buddy, I reported her as many time as she disrespected our soldier. I PM Mods for such breach. I make sure she gets our point that she shouldn't cross a line via reporting directly to Mods. Having said that, from what I understand, loosing your cool and taking worst examples doesn't mean patriotism.

Patriotism is when you take your responsibility as an Indian and its image. You are stakeholder of this great country and you have to act within a limit so that people can't bait you into name calling and hence bringing bad name to your country. Other nations poster also reads your comment and they make judgement about average Indian thinking by reading your posts. Always keep that in mind.

I am not offended by your comments on me as I find it as an emotional reaction and understand why you reacted like this. Just be careful on forums, general talks etc. as I have seen real life examples where our country is being judged by our country's people. If we behave in mature way, people starts appreciating your country as they judge by looking at our behavior. I have worked with foreign nationals and one thing I found out important is that being courteous and in composure gives them the impression of our country. They have generally expressed their views regarding India in positive sense just because we behaved in mature way with them.

Think over it, I know you will get my point.

Cheers.

Its religious heorism for Indians when Hindu terrorists kill Muslims in Gujrat and Babri Mosque episod and so on. Its victory when Indian state terrorism and training and supporting of terrorism started in east Pakistan so why to cry rivers when your rival think of the same.

By your stupid logic why cry about muslim death in gujrat when it was started by muslims who burned some 50+ hindus alive..?Why cry about babri masjid when it was babur who destroyed a temple and built a mosque there..?Does the islamist attack on akshardam,varanasi,amarnath temples justify another anti muslim riot?Why cry about indian role in east pakistan when pakistan started state sponsored terrorism in 1948 itself..?The truth is,there should be no justification for terrorism or killing innocents..Those supporting terrorists and calling them religious heroes are worst scum on the earth,be it hindu or muslim..
Your argument that "indians consider gujrat riots an act of religious heroism" is as fallacious as saying pakistanis are all born barbarians and terrorists showing the example of mumbai attacks,daily sectarian killings etc..Dont use such collective blaming techniques to prove your point.

1)They have NDN and even iran as possible route.With lowering of troops number,relying on pakistan will be reduced.
2)Still after having so much influence,they hate you people or even many among them.
3)Pakistani interst? You begged for 5000 dollars per container and did obama took on board pakistan while signing the obama-karzai pact? even you dint know when obama came and gone.
Joke of the millennium...Iran's regime won't allow the passage of Nato supplies......and to ur second point love/hate doesn't matter in international relations its all about national interests..and it is in american interests to support Pak and its military rather than support India to have peace in Afghanistan..India has no cultural link with Afghanistan...it would be stupid to say that !!!

You need to change your flag.

Your gloating is openly hostile off late.

Especially the glee at 26/11.

And the sham of being half-once-whatever the hell it is-Indian long since gone.

Dude....familly comes first so just same thing she is following nothing new...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom