What's new

Pakistani Power Play

Don't go personal and on her kid. Be in limits. Edit your post.

Post Reported

I dont think he meant personal.. He was just telling her the pain of loosing some one.. Do you think she will glorify terrorism if one of her own was a victim of it??

I dont think he meant personal.. He was just telling her the pain of loosing some one.. Do you think she will glorify terrorism if one of her own was a victim of it??
I know she crosses her line too and gets free pass over and over again, just because she bash Indian soldiers and India. And getting angry and relating that to her kid, is not the way to pass on the message.

Both she and he are responsible for this level of cheap shots as one flame bait and other takes it. I understand what he is trying to imply but its not the right way to do so. Why go to her level to prove your point ? It will just cast her as a victim and people will rather look comments against her and ignore what she did to attract such comments.

So its better to be in limits and report, PM the mods. If 10 Indians PM all mods about her flame baiting, she will definitely get banned and there will be less trolling.

Keep the decorum of the forum even if other doesn't. Don't paste bad image of Indians. Not everyone thinks like this.

Kya yaar...tum log bhi aunty ko kitna seriously letey ho :lol:

& @ Krait:

Guys, I am not taking her seriously.. If she is gone,some other will come in her place... I am just saying that what he meant was whether she will be happy if some of her own got killed during a terrorist attack?? He didnt meant any ill towards that kid, he is just used him as an example.. Anyway, I don't think reporting will do much good here..

BTW Krait, I agree with what you are saying about the victim mentality here.. Being a women do have some advantages here :D

I know she crosses her line too and gets free pass over and over again, just because she bash Indian soldiers and India. And getting angry and relating that to her kid, is not the way to pass on the message.

Both she and he are responsible for this level of cheap shots as one flame bait and other takes it. I understand what he is trying to imply but its not the right way to do so. Why go to her level to prove your point ? It will just cast her as a victim and people will rather look comments against her and ignore what she did to attract such comments.

So its better to be in limits and report, PM the mods. If 10 Indians PM all mods about her flame baiting, she will definitely get banned and there will be less trolling.

Keep the decorum of the forum even if other doesn't. Don't paste bad image of Indians. Not everyone thinks like this.

Krait bhai fir mazza kya ayega??? :D

& @ Krait:

Guys, I am not taking her seriously.. If she is gone,some other will come in her place... I am just saying that what he meant was whether she will be happy if some of her own got killed during a terrorist attack?? He didnt meant any ill towards that kid, he is just used him as an example.. Anyway, I don't think reporting will do much good here..

BTW Krait, I agree with what you are saying about the victim mentality here.. Being a women do have some advantages here :D

Or seen as a women, do u know for certain if she is a women?? just curious :)

Gloating..?
Where did you get that in my post.
I'm simply saying that asymmetric warfare or proxy war has werved pakistan well in tieing down indian and as in past USSR didnt had answer to it in Afghanistan in 1979-1991 period today USA india dont have answer to it either in afghanistan or in india.IF india has any solution to break this vicious cycle of asymmetric war then apply it otherwise it will keep on bleeding as in past.Death by 1000 cuts.

Death by a 1000 cuts is what is happening to Pakistan today. All because of the policies of the GoP and PA. Self goal ho gaya!

By saying "we had learned our lesson" basically it feels that you have a weak heart and couldnt sustain the hit hence you chickened out.But pakistan is not india to chicken out.
You wana get pragmatic then fine lest start from kashmir .......other your words means nothing.

you play with info warfare pakistan will play with asymmetric warfare.so enjoy the party.

yea lets get pragmatic about Kashmir. The GoP has already published it as part of India and Pakistan respectively. Guess who chickened out :P

Post Reported

In her post she was telling to enjoy the terror attacks originating from pakistan..So i asked a fair question,that whether she would enjoy if someone dear to her was blown up in a bomb blast..What is wrong with that..?I would have asked the same in real life as well..
And why shouldn't i ask such a genuine question to a person who calls terrorists like mumbai attackers ghazis(religious heros)..?Someone who calls terror attacks on civilians a "fair game" and an act of "religious heroism" deserves to be asked whether they would still consider it "fair game" if it was their dear ones that died in such a terror attacks..?I stand by my statement..Feel free to report,sir.

Post Reported

Are you stupid??? she always supporting all kind of terrorism in India and cheers about our jawans death. Those soldiers died for our nation according to patriotic Indians insulting them is too personal for us even they having families. I never seen such shameless creature like you ,don't say U are an Indian. I agreed with Humanfirst post.

Are you stupid??? she always supporting all kind of terrorism in India and cheers about our jawans death. Those soldiers died for our nation according to patriotic Indians insulting them is too personal for us even they having families. I never seen such shameless creature like you ,don't say U are an Indian. I agreed with Humanfirst post.

She can support what she wants and comment on what she wants. We can disagree and keep pestering her.

I agree with Krait when he says do not bring her kid and abuse. Abusing a small child because of her neurotic mother does not make you more Indian or more patriotic. Grow up.

And here is a thought for you. That child is half-Indian.

She can support what she wants and comment on what she wants. We can disagree and keep pestering her.

I agree with Krait when he says do not bring her kid and abuse. Abusing a small child because of her neurotic mother does not make you more Indian or more patriotic. Grow up.

And here is a thought for you. That child is half-Indian.

Abusing a small child coz of neurotic mother..wtf dude..?Do you know the meaning of "abuse"?
If a person support terror attacks on civilians i don't think its immoral to ask whether they would still support such things if victims were their dear ones..May be the image of own child or mother blown into dozen pieces by terror attacks will stop some animals from wishing the same to others and calling it a "fair game" or something to be partied on..

Look at the manner she talks about terrorism in some of her posts..

you play with info warfare pakistan will play with asymmetric warfare.so enjoy the party.

This time Usa will leave the whole of India will burn.Think about 10 different teams of ghazis raiding 10 different cities of india simultaneously like 26/11 style will bring india to its knees.Last time only kashmir was active theater this time whole of India will be a fair game..............:blink:

start recruiting more people into army coz this time it wont be restricted to kashmir alone.whole of india is gonna be fair game........:blink:

Really sometime I feel,why we r so emotional peoples, I mean both indians & paks!
Why can't we agree on something at least so there could be some peace of mind & some of us here think tht its a party , I mean war!
It took 3 years to me to become mently fit after kargill war!

Plz enjoy your time on this fourm!
Don't get losted in useless hate!

Is this article a copy paste from indian foreign ministry documents? because from the beginning till the end its all of the india , usa are clean and PAKISTAN is all bad. The wish list of indian govt stated:pleasantry:

Dont you guys have anything constructive to share? all behaving in a typical cynical manner as most indians do. Distortion of facts at a public forum fueled with hatred. I tell you HATE FOR HATE,
AN EYE FOR AN EYE and A BULLET FOR A BULLET. you want to pick a fight you will have it .. you want good relations you will have them too.

Afghanistan can never be pro india because after Us leaves afg ull have talibans and warlords at large . In 2 months all the investment will be done and dusted making india's tax payers unhappy.

Both armed forces are willing to use nukes under certain circumstances, Dynamics of the war have changed and also TIME DOESNT REMAIN THE SAME.
1 day indians will learn keeping a fight with neighbours was a big mistake.

Mate, Krait is one the sanest poster I have seen in this forum.. Dont question his Patriotism.. He is as Patriotic as we are.. Just because he has different view about the comments made by Humanfirst doesn't make him a less Indian or non patriotic.. Everybody have different opinion and he has the right to express his views..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom