What's new

Pakistani Power Play

And here is a thought for you. That child is half-Indian.

I agree on the going personal part.

We should never cross the line.

That said, when it comes to Pakistan and India, there is nothing called half-Indian.

You are either Pakistani or you are Indian.

The time for half-Indian was pre 1947.

That said, when it comes to Pakistan and India, there is nothing called half-Indian.

You are either Pakistani or you are Indian.

The time for half-Indian was pre 1947.

If she can mimic as half-Indian, so can Musharraf and Altaf Bhai. :hitwall::lol::rofl:

In her post she was telling to enjoy the terror attacks originating from pakistan..So i asked a fair question,that whether she would enjoy if someone dear to her was blown up in a bomb blast..What is wrong with that..?I would have asked the same in real life as well..
And why shouldn't i ask such a genuine question to a person who calls terrorists like mumbai attackers ghazis(religious heros)..?Someone who calls terror attacks on civilians a "fair game" and an act of "religious heroism" deserves to be asked whether they would still consider it "fair game" if it was their dear ones that died in such a terror attacks..?I stand by my statement..Feel free to report,sir.

Your pathetic "educated" Indians daily enjoy killing of people in Pakistan.

Its religious heorism for Indians when Hindu terrorists kill Muslims in Gujrat and Babri Mosque episod and so on. Its victory when Indian state terrorism and training and supporting of terrorism started in east Pakistan so why to cry rivers when your rival think of the same.

Its religious heorism for Indians when Hindu terrorists kill Muslims in Gujrat and Babri Mosque episod and so on. Its victory when Indian state terrorism and training and supporting of terrorism started in east Pakistan so why to cry rivers when your rival think of the same.

You are not a rival.

Please do not assume and presume such importance.

Yes,pakistan is not india :) ..

WE dont have mad generals who park their troops and then later on declare them as terrorist and then tun to U.S for help to sort out mess without caring about public.

We have 1.2 billion population to take care of and good future :).

Congrats,you are citizen of that country run by generals ..:l best of luck

:laugh: yeh India has Generals who stage Tomatto catch up dramas in Occupied Kashmir to get Awards

You are not a rival.

Please do not assume and presume such importance.

:P yeh i forgot that these days even BD scares you

delusional pakistani ...:rofl:

Even i can say that muslim terrorist started riots and kileld innocent babies and ladies in train by burning it but chashma of islam dont let you to see that :no:

and you started terrorism is 71 and all that migration to india started :lol: and india had to take action.

delusional pakistani .

Every delusional Indian thinks that others are also delusional so nevermind.

Even i can say that muslim terrorist started riots and kileld innocent babies and ladies in train by burning it but chashma of islam dont let you to see that

If some ignorant idiots dont know how to use tools for cooking inside the train. it wasnt fault of the Muslims.

and you started terrorism is 71 and all that migration to india started and india had to take action.

lame excuse of lame people for state terrorism. India is currenting doing that terrorism in its North East since decades. By your logic every other country has right to take same action of state terrorism against India

Every delusional Indian thinks that others are also delusional so nevermind.

If some ignorant idiots dont know how to use tools for cooking inside the train. it wasnt fault of the Muslims.

lame excuse of lame people for state terrorism. India is currenting doing that terrorism in its North East since decades. By your logic every other country has right to take same action of state terrorism against India

On 27 February 2002, the Sabarmati Express train was attacked at Godhra by a Muslim mob[2][3] as per a preplanned conspiracy

2002 Gujarat violence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

it proves that you are delusional and not coking tools inside train :rofl:

Last time I checked it was your own people who were killing Pakistanis in daily basis

Its religious heorism for Indians when Hindu terrorists kill Muslims in Gujrat and Babri Mosque episod and so on.

Show me a proof where any of the Indians here glorify terrorism or terrorist activities being it Islam or Hindu.Lunatics are in every religion.. Glorifying terrorism just because people on the other side of the border is dying is no way commendable

Its victory when Indian state terrorism and training and supporting of terrorism started in east Pakistan so why to cry rivers when your rival think of the same.

I understand, some wounds are hard to heal..

:laugh: yeh India has Generals who stage Tomatto catch up dramas in Occupied Kashmir to get Awards

Far better than abandoning soldiers and state them as terrorists

:P yeh i forgot that these days even BD scares you

Very true!! the way of some BD posters thinking, we are scared that they might hurt themselves

Last time I checked it was your own people who were killing Pakistanis in daily basis

Its not about who is killing whom. Its anout Indian happiness over killing in Pakistan. and i dont see any reason why you should feel hurt when someone reacts in the same over killings in India.

Show me a proof where any of the Indians here glorify terrorism or terrorist activities being it Islam or Hindu.Lunatics are in every religion.. Glorifying terrorism just because people on the other side of the border is dying is no way commendable

The babri mosque attack and killings afterwards are evident for itself. and by the way i am also talking about same lunatics in your country and religion.

I understand, some wounds are hard to heal..

same for you. I believe we have every right to pay back one way or the other. The lame excuse of "ethics" from Indian terrorist minds in that case is useless.

Someone needs to pick up the quality of her posts in keeping with her standing and legacy here.

Far better than abandoning soldiers and state them as terrorists

nah not better its the most cheapest mentality from Indian Gen to stage tomato catch up drama . lolzz sissy

Very true!! the way of some BD posters thinking, we are scared that they might hurt themselves

Frustration of Indians on BD threads suggests otherwise.

Its not about who is killing whom. Its anout Indian happiness over killing in Pakistan. and i dont see any reason why you should feel hurt when someone reacts in the same over killings in India.

So glorifying terrorism is the best way to take revenge on Indians huh?? Not surprising at all

The babri mosque attack and killings afterwards are evident for itself. and by the way i am also talking about same lunatics in your country and religion..

Where in my post said I am talking about lunatics of your country only?? I said lunatics is in every religion.. Babri attack happened 2 decades ago.. It was a communal riot. Not an act of terrorism.. Learn the difference between both

same for you. I believe we have every right to pay back one way or the other. The lame excuse of "ethics" from Indian terrorist minds in that case is useless.

What you meant by the bolded part?? Are you going to fight against Indian terrorists?? Or is that every Indian is a terrorist?

PS:Haven't you tried to teach us a lesson many times and failed miserably?? What can we say we are just some arrogant lot who refuses to learn :partay:

Tactical nuclear weapons are therefore intended to undermine India's ability to prosecute Cold Start without fears of Pakistani nuclear escalation.
Bullsh!t! It's a bad, bad idea for Pakistan to deploy and use tactical nuclear weapons. India's doctrine is clear. There will be NO graduated response. Even a tactical nuclear missile strike by Pakistan will be met with full force with all nukes at India's disposal including the use of nukes for counter force and counter value targets, destroying all industries in Pakistan, from tank and aircraft manufacturing facilities to matchboxes. It would be back to the stone age for Pakistan.

Secondly, it would be a double whammy for Pakistan as the radioactive dust from its own nukes will affect Pakistan more due to the atmospheric conditions in the Northern Hemisphere where the wind blows from the East to the West!

The world powers have understood the implications of using tactical nuclear weapons and have discarded them long ago. But Pakistan it seems is hell bent on exhuming this outdated and dangerous doctrine under the impression that the use of tactical nuclear weapons is a panacea against any Indian attack. The fact that this will result in an all out nuclear exchange seems to have skipped the mind of the self styled strategists of Pakistan.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom