What's new

'Pakistani officials planned to kill Asma Jahangir in India'

Yes - when she was in India , on a trip, calls were intercepted between agents . that is what I am asking DIA was doing spying work for you?

I am not saying RAW was snooped on for ; rather Snooping for RAW?
@balixd mate, did you read that link?? Where did you get the idea that DIA snooped us or rather snooping for RAW??

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone actually seen her talking, she is quite sane and critical of something due to certain fundamental principle she has.. for example she is anti nuke hence she criticized India for brining nuke to south asia.

A human right activist is 'kuti', '*****', 'better dead' in your eyes, such a country deserves to be in much worst place.:pissed:

Citing classified documents provided by former National Security Agency contractor Edward Snowden , The Washington Post reported that US intelligence agencies had discovered evidence of the plot against Jahangir, one of Pakistan's leading critics of the security establishment.[

Its not soft **** Indian journalism mate.. All news agencies are citing that Washington post reported it..

Why are you disrupting Aeronut's "wet-dream" man. If he had even bothered to read the report which explains everything, he'd have even understood where the source is from....and not reverted to the usual knee-jerk reaction :D

Has anyone actually seen her talking, she is quite sane and critical of something due to certain fundamental principle she has.. for example she is anti nuke hence she criticized India for brining nuke to south asia.

A human right activist is 'kuti', '*****', 'better dead' in your eyes, such a country deserves to be in much worst place.:pissed:

One thing you have to understand about both our Liberal-Secularists & Islamists is that both of them are very self-righteous, extremely condescending to each other & have this, unsaid, idea in their mind's eye that they are the Ultimate Wisdom in deciding most things. Unfortunately still the Islamists are all of that plus they're not all that bright but then again the so-called Liberal-Secularists even the odds by parroting someone else's rhetoric anyhow without extensively & intensively exploring the rationality of their positions....!

Damn, I'm sounding like all of the above too ! :ashamed:

Pakistani are impossible.....
lady who is representing Pakistan internationally has no respect........and people like zaid hamid is super hero.....people idealize zaid and abusing Asma Jahangir..................

It can only happen in the land of the pure........

One thing you have to understand about both our Liberal-Secularists & Islamists is that both of them are very self-righteous, extremely condescending to each other & have this, unsaid, idea in their mind's eye that they are the Ultimate Wisdom in deciding most things. Unfortunately still the Islamists are all of that plus they're not all that bright but then again the so-called Liberal-Secularists even the odds by parroting someone else's rhetoric anyhow without extensively & intensively exploring the rationality of their positions !

Damn, I'm sound like all of the above too ! :ashamed:

Secularism or bust!:pakistan:

One thing you have to understand about both our Liberal-Secularists & Islamists is that both of them are very self-righteous, extremely condescending to each other & have this, unsaid, idea in their mind's eye that they are the Ultimate Wisdom in deciding most things. Unfortunately still the Islamists are all of that plus they're not all that bright but then again the so-called Liberal-Secularists even the odds by parroting someone else's rhetoric anyhow without extensively & intensively exploring the rationality of their positions....!

Damn, I'm sounding like all of the above too ! :ashamed:

I have no issue with islamists either. If they are self righteous and condenscending to me only. The issue is they are going to use force to make their belief true.
Liberal-secularists belief something that goes beyond national border which is why they are hated within their country (but absolutely loved outside). Which specific beliefs of her are you not comfortable with?

I have no issue with islamists either. If they are self righteous and condenscending to me only. The issue is they are going to use force to make their belief true.

When I meant Islamists I meant those who are playing on the backs of Political Islam, not the Religious Extremists like the Taliban, the Al-Qaeeda or a myriad factions in Pakistan & Afghanistan & the region as a whole who make it a point to force their beliefs on others whether they wish it or not !

In my opinion, Islam has taught us Democracy & the Equality of Man; Muslims, on the other hand, have shown the world something quite different !

Liberal-secularists belief something that goes beyond national border which is why they are hated within their country (but absolutely loved outside). Which specific beliefs of her are you not comfortable with?

On the contrary Liberal-Secularists are far removed from both Secularism & Classical Liberalism otherwise they would neither change the former's definition to something else that even Holy Oakes would have trouble recognizing & wouldn't adopt an extremely self-righteous & condescending approach in furthering their views, in case of the former, something which is far removed from some of the more pristine principals of Liberalism.

She has a tendency of blaming the ISI & the Army for everything, a lack of rationally examining her own views but instead forwarding them as the Gospel Truth & remarkably so giving into the same realm of Conspiracy Theories that she & others like her accuse the 'right' of perpetuating or being fooled by.

I don't dislike her...I just don't really agree with her that much !

If there are Liberal-Secularists that I do admire even though I can't remember the last time I agreed with them then they are - Professor Pervez Hoodbhoy & Dr. Mehdi Hasan - True Assets of Pakistan !

When I meant Islamists I meant those who are playing on the backs of Political Islam, not the Religious Extremists like the Taliban, the Al-Qaeeda or a myriad factions in Pakistan & Afghanistan & the region as a whole who make it a point to force their beliefs on others whether they wish it or not !

In my opinion, Islam has taught us Democracy & the Equality of Man; Muslims, on the other hand, have shown the world something quite different !

On the contrary Liberal-Secularists are far removed from both Secularism & Classical Liberalism otherwise they would neither change the former's definition to something else that even Holy Oakes would have trouble recognizing & wouldn't adopt an extremely self-righteous & condescending approach in furthering their views, in case of the former, something which is far removed from some of the more pristine principals of Liberalism.

She has a tendency of blaming the ISI & the Army for everything, a lack of rationally examining her own views but instead forwarding them as the Gospel Truth & remarkably so giving into the same realm of Conspiracy Theories that she & others like her accuse the 'right' of perpetuating or being fooled by.

I don't dislike her...I just don't really agree with her that much !

If there are Liberal-Secularists that I do admire even though I can't remember the last time I agreed with them then they are - Professor Pervez Hoodbhoy & Dr. Mehdi Hasan - True Assets of Pakistan !

You have some guts to take Hoodbhoy and Mehdi Hasan's name in same sentence :pissed: .. mehdi is just another apologist, he might be right or wrong depending on what his side does .. :woot:
She has reason to blame ISI and army for everything, you dont need to believe in everything she says. She might be wrong in some case, so what most human right activists act as nation's conscience keeper.
I would never wish death on climate change green people, even though they are wrong many times.

You have some guts to take Hoodbhoy and Mehdi Hasan's name in same sentence :pissed: .. mehdi is just another apologist, he might be right or wrong depending on what his side does .. :woot:
She has reason to blame ISI and army for everything, you dont need to believe in everything she says. She might be wrong in some case, so what most human right activists act as nation's conscience keeper.
I would never wish death on climate change green people, even though they are wrong many times.

Ohhh jaaaan deiii Mehdi Hasan is the Man ! :smokin:

And a very soft spoken & nice person or so I've heard from my mates at BNU (the University where he teaches) ! :)

She doesn't really have 'reason' to blame the ISI or the Army its more like clutching at straws without getting into the gist of things ! There is criticism about the ISI & the Army & I agree with much of that but when it comes to the lady & some others....I can't help but think 'Bibii...did you think that through ?'

And I wouldn't wish Death on Anyone ! :blink:

Least of all a Lady !

Ohhh jaaaan deiii Mehdi Hasan is the Man ! :smokin:

And a very soft spoken & nice person or so I've heard from my mates at BNU (the University where he teaches) ! :)

She doesn't really have 'reason' to blame the ISI or the Army its more like clutching at straws without getting into the gist of things ! There is criticism about the ISI & the Army & I agree with much of that but when it comes to the lady & some others....I can't help but think 'Bibii...did you think that through ?'

And I wouldn't wish Death on Anyone ! :blink:

Least of all a Lady
!
yeah .. and the same students think george galloway is their saviour, the messah.. lolz
ah .. i thought the mask slipped a bit.. no worries another time then.. :yay:

Back
Top Bottom