What's new

Pakistani newspapers print "Dhaka re-captured" after Asia Cup win against BD

Status
Not open for further replies.
i guess these type of films are banned in Pakistan specially in cantonment area All the indians channels are banned in Multan cantt and in Bahawalpur cantt and also in my colony Askari 14 Rawalpindi

:) GOOD. these should be in those areas however, as far as i know the soldiers do watch these even most anti-Pak movie.

i guess these type of films are banned in Pakistan specially in cantonment area All the indians channels are banned in Multan cantt and in Bahawalpur cantt and also in my colony Askari 14 Rawalpindi
Yeh, I don't know. I have watched Indian movies when I was young, though I have always appreciated their so-called Art movies, and I watch them to this day. I am not sure if banning Indian movies is the answer. We should counter them by producing better movies rather than simply banning them. I don't see the logic in banning the Indian channels in the cantonments while at the same time airing them in the civilian areas. Those living in cantonment areas are more prone to Indian propaganda or the ones living in civilian areas are more resistant?

chup kar bangali..................this is the only section where we can relax,joke :haha::haha:
i understand your feelings bro, indian section is full of bad news, frustration etc :jester:

i understand your feelings bro, indian section is full of bad news, frustration etc :jester:
not exactly bad news
Indian section is full of defense news and articles
Pakistani section is full of local news,Pak-China co operation and Islamic debates

and we are left with bimaru,whatever and BD section to troll :D

not exactly bad news
Indian section is full of defense news and articles
Pakistani section is full of local news,Pak-China co operation and Islamic debates

and we are left with bimaru,whatever and BD section to troll :D
defence news you mean accident news ? you mean big step for rafale deal ? you mean LCA introduction timeline discussion ? etc :lol:

why u have to be so harsh on your neighbor.....:cray::cray::cray:
why U no love us......:(

see the mirror my dear neighbor .... u will find out why we dont like u guys.... :undecided: ... if some one is bent on backstabbing all the time,a normal person cannot believe on him

Pakistani media is out-of-control

To be fair, Pakistani media is not unique.

Media in all countries has all kinds of people -- from serious journalists to tabloid idiots.

See, how easy it is to admit to a wrong doing.. We all know that its one idiot journalist getting overzealous with the win.. Nothing bigger.. nothing smaller

Same comment.

Last edited:
Now wonder Pakistani minister invites TTP to play cricket with them :lol:

Yeh, I don't know. I have watched Indian movies when I was young, though I have always appreciated their so-called Art movies, and I watch them to this day. I am not sure if banning Indian movies is the answer. We should counter them by producing better movies rather than simply banning them. I don't see the logic in banning the Indian channels in the cantonments while at the same time airing them in the civilian areas. Those living in cantonment areas are more prone to Indian propaganda or the ones living in civilian areas are more resistant?
i dont know the real reason but indians channels are banned in cantonment areas maybe because of anti Pakistan prapoganda done in those dramas and films ..

defence news you mean accident news ? you mean big step for rafale deal ? you mean LCA introduction timeline discussion ? etc :lol:
yep those deals and discussions
tejas,rafale,pak fa,arjun,missiles,nuclear sub,air craft carriers,INSAS program,brahmos etc etc

Some Bangladeshis are delighted. :)

see the mirror my dear neighbor .... u will find out why we dont like u guys.... :undecided: ... if some one is bent on backstabbing all the time,a normal person cannot believe on him
ok...here is the thing....
that comment was not on you.....so,... don't take that seriously.....:D:D

its just a sensational headline,,,nothing more,,,,
Y SO SERIOUS??:p:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom