What's new

Pakistani newspapers print "Dhaka re-captured" after Asia Cup win against BD

Status
Not open for further replies.
The headline is a bad taste but those who are taking it to their hearts are as much stupid as the one who has put this headline in the first place. When we, the sub-continent people, will learn to ignore stupid things and move on?

they used the word NEWSPAPERS :lol:

Name calling clearly shows who is still bleeding about what :D

Nothing of name calling. just bengoli ;)

The headline is in bad taste.
Stupid Pakistani journalists.

See, how easy it is to admit to a wrong doing.. We all know that its one idiot journalist getting overzealous with the win.. Nothing bigger.. nothing smaller

The headline is a bad taste but those who are taking it to their hearts are as much stupid as the one who has put this headline in the first place. When we, the sub-continent people, will learn to ignore stupid things and move on?

When it comes to "not to ignore stupid things and move on", both India and Pakistan will beat any nation, any day and any time.

Regardless of whether Bangladeshis complain or not, this is more about the standards we set for our media.

How do we expect our media to behave?

Juvenile behavior in one context will be repeated in other contexts.

as if this was a collective effort
these kind of typo mistakes happen maam
like you did just know :D:D

I stand by my statement :) your Indian poster posted it from some Indian source and also believed it. so technically yes its "THEY"

It your fault. You are expecting too much from an India. He can't ignore it.

Regardless of whether Bangladeshis complain or not, this is more about the standards we set for our media.

Pakistani media is out-of-control and you know that. BTW, in which news paper this heading appeared?

agreed.

even ET's urdu version is more of masala

Got to call a spade a spade. Unprofessional behavior from a Pakistani Newspaper. That being said, you all are free to bash Indians and Bengalis over this stupidity, dont let me stop you.

I stand by my statement :) your Indian poster posted it from some Indian source and also believed it. so technically yes its "THEY"
what is there to believe in it :crazy:
its just a news which he found from a random newspaper
and he posted it :pissed:

although its a stupid piece :lol:
but why shoot the messenger jana ji
shoot the message :sniper:

Pakistani media is out-of-control and you know that. BTW, in which news paper this heading appeared?

Pakistan Today. i know some of its staff here in my city and they are anti-Pak/anti army

what is there to believe in it :crazy:
its just a news which he found from a random newspaper
and he posted it :pissed:

although its a stupid piece :lol:
but why shoot the messenger jana ji
shoot the message :sniper:

:P chal maaf kia

It your fault. You are expecting too much from an India. He can't ignore it.
Areesh, I have met some very intelligent Indians and enjoyed working with them. In essence, people from sub-continent share many traits, and being overly emotional is one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom