What's new

Pakistani Missiles and their Islamic Names

Status
Not open for further replies.
The original aggressor section is now in Mongolia and they are Buddhists.I did not know that Hulagu Khan's section changed from Buddhism.:rofl: Some works of him:-

If 'original section' is in Mongolia than "who" converted to Islam, dumbo? :rofl:

Mongol Soldiers ended up converting to Islam...

Read up on that.

Why sad? Arabs had ruled the world for 500 years. It was their time to go down.

But later, Turks did to indians that was worse than Mongols destruction of Baghdad.

:agree:

Reading facts that go against your rants make you sh!t in pants, isn't it? :azn:

I read it, dumb.

Muslims continued to rule parts of Spain..and sometimes even Southern France and Italy...till 800 years.

In other words, Muslims maintained a colonial military presence on another continent for centuries, even though Spain was located THOUSANDS of miles away from their starting base. A true trait of superpower...a thing that indians never even dreamt of doing...

@AUz
Should I not say something on the works of El Cid,Gerald the Fearless,Jat King Suraj Mal and Sikh general Hari Singh Nalwa?;)

Even YOU know that all these guys prove nothing but mere 'resistance' fighters infront of Islamic advance. ;)

Turks did to indians that was worse than Mongols destruction of Baghdad.
:rofl::rofl::rofl: Lost in timeline and facts. Indians did not even face 1/100 of the Siege of Baghdad (1258)

guys prove nothing but mere 'resistance' fighters infront of Islamic advance.
All of the four mentioned above were fully victorious. They wiped their enemy out. Go and check history.:D

Mongol Soldiers ended up converting to Islam...
A tiny section of the secondary army, not even the main army. The main original generals are Buddhists.

Last edited:
:rofl::rofl::rofl: Lost in timeline and facts. Indians did not even face 1/100 of the Siege of Baghdad (1258)

https://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&r...HyfdOuXWtDzCmU3g80G1K-A&bvm=bv.57155469,d.bmk
What an utter embarrassment you are :lol::lol::lol:

Mongols destroyed one city..didn't colonized and took over Islamic world..and were eventually defeated, for the first time by anyone, at the hands of another Islamic Army!

indians lost their civilization to Islamic Forces. Islamic Colonialism ruled india for CENTURIES..."DIVIDED" it into four parts, destroyed indian fabric..and imposed Islamic influence on india, which india STILL feels (indian music, indian food, indian architecture..everything has Islamic fingerprint on it)...

And central asia came under Islamic rule and still is, Mashallah.

Mongols weren't more than a 'blip' in history's radar.

All of the four mentioned above were fully victorious. They wiped their enemy out. Go and check history.:D

Dumbo, you didn't get my point. All of them proved mere resistance fighters against Islamic advance, Mashallah.

"Think" about it ;)

Mongols destroyed one city..
One city? Total Abbasid Caliphate.
images

didn't colonized and took over Islamic world..
Colonized it and took it over totally .
images

indians lost their civilization to Islamic Forces.
Indian civilization is lost!!! So, what civilization are we following?:rofl:

Very revealing of the Muslim mindset. But then who is surprised

don't put your empty head everywhere .. there are such Muslims also who love this country much more than you... If you think by banging keyboard, you are a true patriot, you are not ... Awake up and see how many are dying to protect this country ....

haha..

One time, one very senior Indian member gave me the title of "Trolling level : Senior Pro" :D

I've destroyed countless threads in Indian section and caused many indians to get banned from this forum permanently....

I'm a force of its own that keeps indians on this forum in check. First, indians used to troll Pakistanis on this forum..Now, whenever indians open any thread..they write "Please be civil. No trolling" :smokin:

So it is indeed an honor to get some taste of me early on...

Hope you bring some interesting perspective to this forum though, which is THE greatest defence forum of entire Asia, if not the world! :agree:

You are probably a poster who has too much time to waste.

I've destroyed countless threads in Indian section and caused many Indians to get banned from this forum permanently....

Try to do that on neutral i.e Israeli/US forum.

You laugh on Indians. But they come on Pakistani forum and still manage to troll in Pakistani threads.

The fact is Pakistani and Chinese trolls even united even with help from some biased (not all) mod, can not stand wrath of Indian members, should they choose to do so. :lol:

@JayAtl > alone gives countless nightmares to you. He got banned several times still he comes back to haunt you.

P.S > If Indians troll report them. Mods will take action. Dont resort to trolling.

But if I ever found that you trolled on a serious thread unnecessarily, then I assure you that I will take matters in my hand.

And it wont be good for you or other Pakistani trolls involved.

Last edited:
https://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&r...HyfdOuXWtDzCmU3g80G1K-A&bvm=bv.57155469,d.bmk
What an utter embarrassment you are :lol::lol::lol:

Mongols destroyed one city..didn't colonized and took over Islamic world..and were eventually defeated, for the first time by anyone, at the hands of another Islamic Army!

indians lost their civilization to Islamic Forces. Islamic Colonialism ruled india for CENTURIES..."DIVIDED" it into four parts, destroyed indian fabric..and imposed Islamic influence on india, which india STILL feels (indian music, indian food, indian architecture..everything has Islamic fingerprint on it)...

And central asia came under Islamic rule and still is, Mashallah.

Mongols weren't more than a 'blip' in history's radar.

Dumbo, you didn't get my point. All of them proved mere resistance fighters against Islamic advance, Mashallah.

"Think" about it ;)

I smell wannabe Arab in you......

don't put your empty head everywhere .. there are such Muslims also who love this country much more than you... If you think by banging keyboard, you are a true patriot, you are not ... Awake up and see how many are dying to protect this country ....
hey loser.... if some one speaks about slaughtering hindus........then indirectly he is talking about me and my family......i will retaliate in the same way......alryt......n dun worry i know muslims and christians btr than u

why no missle named after the granddad of Pakistan...Osama Bin Laden

hey loser.... if some one speaks about slaughtering hindus........then indirectly he is talking about me and my family......i will retaliate in the same way......alryt......n dun worry i know muslims and christians btr than u

No... You don't know Muslims better ...

and Why shouldn't I be worry...???

my family fought in almost last 3 wars, we the Indian fought.. and guess what..? Instead of banging the keyboards hard, my father and brothers joined the war and served the country to its peak....

So you don't give me lectures on who is patriot and who is not... No.. I won't take that from you ...

No... You don't know Muslims better ...

and Why shouldn't I be worry...???

my family fought in almost last 3 wars, we the Indian fought.. and guess what..? Instead of banging the keyboards hard, my father and brothers joined the war and served the country to its peak....

So you don't give me lectures on who is patriot and who is not... No.. I won't take that from you ...

losers will always stay losers.......look loser my father is a major alryt....he was there when we were fighting the kargil war.......my family was living in a constant fear tat he might not return back....today he is posted in maoist affected area.......so dun teach me about nationalism and patriotism.....my paternal uncle is a muslim....i have got 6 muslim cousins so do not teach me about muslims.....and when someone threatens my own community by using words like 'slaughter' then do not teach me what shld i do or write or say....alryt......now stop being a loser.....if u dun have something intelligent enough to say then plzz stop wasting my time

Are you dumb, retard?

Mongols who entered Islamic Lands ended up converting to Islam.

And that is not even the debate, "who" controls Central Asia today? ENTIRE Central Asia is Muslim majority Mashallah..

Go cry :lol:

Yes..the "ARABIC" Golden Age..dumbo.

From that point on, Turks took power/leadership of Islamic World and Muslims continued to remain global superpowers till 18th century.

Hint: Ottoman Empire, Safavid Empire, Mughal Empire etc ALL came AFTER mongols.

:rofl:
Reconquista happen on Spain held by Arabs, and I've already said that leadership seat of Islamic World had been passed on to Turks by that time.

What an idiot.

Turks conquered the largest, and MOST important European city....the richest city of 'em all..the center of European culture and civilization..the core of Christendom....Constantiople !!!!

And you are gloating about Spanish conquering "spain" after the decline of Arabs who had ruled them for 800 years!!!!!!! What a joke.

Even British empire at its height couldn't rule any nation for THIS long...

Oh btw, Turks STILL hold Constantiople and would become rulers of Europe if given entry to European Union (As Turkey would have the largest army AND most number of votes in entire Europe if she becomes the member of European Union)..

Anyways...stop bitching. The thread is already way out of topic.

Who gives a fcuk . Your Muslim empires including your great Pakistan are now prossies of the Great Satan Uncle Sam, who pimps them off at his whim and fancy. Suck on that first before you come here with your great Moosleem empires story :D

The Missiles reverted to Islam after a great dawah campaign led by Shiekh-ul-Islam Maualan Zia-ul-Haq Shaheed.

haha..

One time, one very senior Indian member gave me the title of "Trolling level : Senior Pro" :D

I've destroyed countless threads in Indian section and caused many indians to get banned from this forum permanently....

I'm a force of its own that keeps indians on this forum in check. First, indians used to troll Pakistanis on this forum..Now, whenever indians open any thread..they write "Please be civil. No trolling" :smokin:

So it is indeed an honor to get some taste of me early on...

Hope you bring some interesting perspective to this forum though, which is THE greatest defence forum of entire Asia, if not the world! :agree:

It's not trolling you are simply abusing others with everything you write. Your comments are full of personal attacks you break every single rule of the forum still you can write here because you are a pakistani and moderators of PDF are known for their partiality. you abuse indians for being indian and being hindu you think that makes you look cool right? Indians stop replying you because we have work to do we don't have hours to waste debating with a jobless low life looser like you are. Get a life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom