What's new

Pakistani man gets a gift of life with Indian blood

Correct,only the bolded part is the one,to which i agree.

Responses such as one by Areesh in this thread is a living proof.

And another reason was to show that..
Pakistanis believe India is inhuman and immoral just to fade that a bit i posted this news,its not to show the "superiority" etc. but rather it is to show that Indians are generous,which is proven by the fact,when people come to donate blood to save a person from an "enemy state".

Next time I give a tip to the Indian taxi driver, I should make the news because it has been proven that Pakistanis are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo generous.

This type of thing happens commonly... I have no idea why you guys are in such a complex...

Next time I give a tip to the Indian taxi driver, I should make the news because it has been proven that Pakistanis are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo generous.

This type of thing happens commonly... I have no idea why you guys are in such a complex...

Shall i conclude?:
For you
A tip to a taxi driver=saving a persons life?
:confused:

I disagree with those who say that such articles should not be published.The fact is,you could be saving many more lives by writing about something like this.Somebody who is urgently in need of care,but skeptical about coming to India because of the fear dinned by circumstances,would read this and be encouraged to take the chance.Moreover it also helps society at large to reassure themselves,that humanity is above all.This is not the first time that a Pakistani has come to India for rare surgery,and it won't be the last so the doctors are just doing their job,but the common folks who helped deserve to be commended.

I recently saw a news piece about very large surgical hospitals in Bangalore where because they are so big, they can do surgery at a fraction of the cost and almost as good a safety % as western hospitals. China desperately needs something like this.

There are plenty of good hospitals in India which are becoming an attractive option to people in countries who cannot afford health insurance or want to undergo procedures which are not covered by their insurance.

Does China have such options where a foreigner can go for healthcare? I am sure both India and China will not be short of doctors... I can tell since I have first hand experience with my health care provider here in the US. My doctor in fact is from China.

There are plenty of good hospitals in India which are becoming an attractive option to people in countries who cannot afford health insurance or want to undergo procedures which are not covered by their insurance.

Does China have such options where a foreigner can go for healthcare? I am sure both India and China will not be short of doctors... I can tell since I have first hand experience with my health care provider here in the US. My doctor in fact is from China.

Mine too, cool guy, Dr. Jawahir (Indian name right?)

I disagree with those who say that such articles should not be published.The fact is,you could be saving many more lives by writing about something like this.Somebody who is urgently in need of care,but skeptical about coming to India because of the fear dinned by circumstances,would read this and be encouraged to take the chance.Moreover it also helps society at large to reassure themselves,that humanity is above all.This is not the first time that a Pakistani has come to India for rare surgery,and it won't be the last so the doctors are just doing their job,but the common folks who helped deserve to be commended.

Yes, but what do you think this type of article stirs into a common Indian? That Pakistanis are morally inferior?

If you want to do it that way, publish when Pakistanis save Indian lives too. To be honest, this type of stuff doesn't even deserve to be called news either.

Indians come to Pakistan for treatment?:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:
Please share some links and enrich my knowledge!

I never said that.

I just said that don't you think Pakistanis would save Indian lives?

Sure, your hospitals are better than ours on many occasions, but that would mean a Pakistani is just one of the other patients. No need to publish it...

But have it your way. Your media.

"Commissioner Ka kuttaa Gum " ho gaya, usse to badhiya hain news.

Jokes apart, These kinda news should be highlighted in both Indian and Pakistani media to reduce/calm hatred towards each other.

Last edited:
Yes, but what do you think this type of article stirs into a common Indian? That Pakistanis are morally inferior?
No one is claiming moral victory here...someones life was saved and some members decided that it indeed was a good gesture to put it in the forum... If you don't have anything positive to contribute you can move on. Hopefully you will never require any healthcare outside your country's comfort zone.

Thanks to that man who donated blood......But people here saying humanity should be above all then why the title highlighted the words INDIAN AND PAKISTANI, Why the title isn't one human helped other . And those who keep ranting about Pakistani going to India for treatment....They pay for it...Pure business deal...India earn money from it...So talk like you are doing some big favour to those guys...

Back
Top Bottom