What's new

Pakistani leaders call for strong Iran-Pakistan relationship

And it was not our war to start with. It was a war between US and its ex-buddies, al-CIA-da and the US trained Mujahedin. We were just caught up in the middle.
Yeah right but why the hell did you support Taliban that particular monster was not the creation of Uncle Sam. You used them in Afgahnistan to act as your proxies, why do you think the Afghans hate you so much.

When US leaves we know what we do. We gang up with Iran and with Iranian experience to fill the void in Iraq we will make a pro-Pakistani, pro-Iranian Afghanistan. That is how it should be and that is how it will be. It is less than 2 years away.
Or like that last time you will use the Taliban along with help of your Wahabi buddy's to again take over Afghanistan like you did in mid 90's.

Pakistan's founder was Shia we have lived for decades in harmony with each other. This sectarianism was encouraged by Sauds and their influence I think you will find is on the wane imo in Pakistan

Anyway I do not need the urge to convince you Indians of anything we know it Iranians know it and so do afghanis. We just happen to be Muslims lol

yha and thats the same reason Pkaistanis are feeling pride in killing Shias every day in Karachi.

Dont worry about tourism in India we will encourage the chaps below and pay for them to go your cities until you leave Kashmir lol

:taz::taz::taz:

yha and thats the same reason Pkaistanis are feeling pride in killing Shias every day in Karachi.

That is your bastarxs sending terrorism to our country to encourage sectarianism. We are not fooled by Indians and neither are Iranians

Yeah right but why the hell did you support Taliban that particular monster was not the creation of Uncle Sam. You used them in Afgahnistan to act as your proxies, why do you think the Afghans hate you so much.

Or like that last time you will use the Taliban along with help of your Wahabi buddy's to again take over Afghanistan like you did in mid 90's.

Well , you have to delve deeply into the history of that region in that particular time period ... The ANA was being assisted by India in terms of monetary support and ofcourse we didn't want that and had no choice but to help the other faction - Taliban ... The same that we had none during the Soviet War - The threat of Russians coming to warm waters was too big to ignore ...
We host millions of Afghans in our country , do you seriously think that they hate us ?

The Wahhabi's aren't not that kind of buddy anymore , hope you understand ! :)

Pakistan are feeling pride in killing Shias ? Who are the hell are Shias then ? What nationality do they have ?
Do you see how ridiculous your argument becomes ?

Indian tourism will not suffer all the talibunnies that want action will be sent on one way ticket to India lol
You can send as many as you like we will arrange there meeting with their creator and make sure they get there well deserved 72 goats.

Yaad rakhna sir dussro ka ghar jalogey khud ka ghar jalega end mey.

Well , you have to delve deeply into the history of that region in that particular time period ... The ANA was being assisted by India in terms of monetary support and ofcourse we didn't want that and had no choice but to help the other faction - Taliban ... The same that we had none during the Soviet War - The threat of Russians coming to warm waters was too big to ignore ...
We host millions of Afghans in our country , do you seriously think that they hate us ?

Pakistan are feeling pride in killing Shias ? Who are the hell are Shias then ? What nationality do they have ?
Do you see how ridiculous your argument becomes ?

Bro you know these Indians are going to cry and bleed

It was a typo and I corrected it. What I meant was there will be NO civil war.

Ok then you are out of touch with reality. Sorry I too made a type by saying "You have hope".

As much as I hate it, Afghan nationalism is still not rooted and once US exists the Talibunnies will indulge in full scale civil war to capture what they lost pre-2001. That is the reality as of today until something miraculous happens within 2014.

Yeah. Taliban will have no where to go but to India. At any rate they the ones who are now financing them against Pakistan.

Don't worry we will atleast be more successful in dispatching them to meet their maker than PA ;)

You can send as many as you like we will arrange there meeting with their creator and make sure they get there well deserved 72 goats.

Yaad rakhna sir dussro ka ghar jalogey khud ka ghar jalega end mey.

What was it 12 of them?? how many of you did it take of you hundreds out in Bombay?? I wonder what they came back in the next life??

What was it 12 of them?? how many of you did it take of you hundreds out in Bombay?? I wonder what they came back in the next life??

Just scratch the veneer of 'rationality' and the true feelings come pouring outside..not that I expected anything better ;)

I was just pointing to the fact that Zionists like you and Indians -
You see? You don't even bother to criticize my analyses, just me personally through the world-view of sectarian prejudice. Do I take it you agree with me 100%, or is this just another example of the animal reflexive response you urged earlier?

I would have understood but the ground reality say otherwise, all the **** that happens in your country spill's down here in India.
Lets see how things turn out, we want nothing but a peacefull neighbourhood, we are more worried about our economy than being part of Hindutva- Zionist conspiracy that one of our highly esteemed members try to always point.

But rest assured sir Taliban will not be allowed to come to power and drag Afghans into medievial age .

You see? You don't even bother to criticize my analyses, just me personally through the world-view of sectarian prejudice. Do I take it you agree with me 100%, or is this just another example of the animal reflexive response you urged earlier?

Solo tell me what do you think of India Israel america vs China Russia Pakistan and Iran

looks good eh??

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom