What's new

Pakistani leaders call for strong Iran-Pakistan relationship

What was it 12 of them?? how many of you did it take of you hundreds out in Bombay?? I wonder what they came back in the next life??
Yes 11 of them killed like PIGS. One is staying in 5star prison. Hundreds of innocent died including the Muslims if you don't know.

Hello Arian , Pakistan needs Afghanistan for its strategic depth against India and Taliban is pro Pakistan option which has provided that in the past unlike other sections in Af ... Can you name any other options in Af which is suitable for both you and Pak ?
Well, the situation is changing quickly. Pakistan used to be very pro-Saudi and it didn't have good ties with Iran, now it's changing very fast I think. Pakistan and Iran are establishing amicable ties based on common interests, neighborhood and brotherhood and mutual respect. Pakistan is realizing that Iran too can be a partner beside Saudi Arabia and because they have good ties with Saudi Arabia it doesn't mean they don't need Iran. So it's very probable that Pakistan will sacrifice the Taliban for a better option that Iran agrees with. Iran has much more to offer to Pakistan than the Taliban and Afghanistan has. If they choose Iran and drop the Taliban, they could use Iran's natural influence in Afghanistan in a positive way, they could increase trade with Iran and many other benefits. Moreover, I'm sure many the people of Afghanistan don't want the Taliban any more, They just want the USA to get kicked out of Afghanistan, but they don't want the Taliban either and I'm sure Pakistan knows that well.
Because it is difficult that Pakistan will opt for that "Other Option" because that other option will never help Pakistan.
What makes it difficult for them to choose a better option?

Solo tell me what do you think of India Israel america vs China Russia Pakistan and Iran looks good eh??
Your approach is still classed as distraction and not a form of cogent argument.

With me you will get what you give.

I know even without me you are just that, clapping hands in glee at terrorist actions. Just don't attempt to fake that 'rationality' or 'humanity'. It's obnoxious and laughable.

If Britain has to be careful about anything in this world then it has to be islamic terrorist supporters sitting within country...these people stay in British land but wont think twice before spitting on the hand which feeds...

I know even without me you are just that, clapping hands in glee at terrorist actions. Just don't attempt to fake that 'rationality' or 'humanity'. It's obnoxious and laughable.

That term is called "strategic depth" for which Pakistan don't want to compromise. You can talk to Afghan PDF members regarding that.

It is easy to understand the state of Pakistan because people like Aryan_B do not even respect basic humanity and gloat over the murder of innocents.
I can only hope that moderates speak out and stem growing tide of religious radicalization happening in our neighbouring country.

Well, the situation is changing quickly. Pakistan used to be very pro-Saudi and it didn't have good ties with Iran, now it's changing very fast I think. Pakistan and Iran are establishing amicable ties based on common interests, neighborhood and brotherhood and mutual respect. Pakistan is realizing that Iran too can be a partner beside Saudi Arabia and because they have good ties with Saudi Arabia it doesn't mean they don't need Iran. So it's very probable that Pakistan will sacrifice the Taliban for a better option that Iran agrees with. Iran has much more to offer to Pakistan than the Taliban and Afghanistan has. If they choose Iran and drop the Taliban, they could use Iran's natural influence in Afghanistan in a positive way, they could increase trade with Iran and many other benefits. Moreover, I'm sure many the people of Afghanistan don't want the Taliban any more, They just want the USA to get kicked out of Afghanistan, but they don't want the Taliban either and I'm sure Pakistan knows that well.

With due regards Arian , you have not seen many other posts in the past where pakistani members have been post that they are just waiting for 2014 and then they will back taliban to come back to power .... infact USA itself is talking with Taliban now ,so rest assured any new govt that comes in Afg would have taliban in it ... its just a question of whether Iran will be ok with taliban in command in afghanistan ...

Solo tell me what do you think of India Israel america vs China Russia Pakistan and Iran

looks good eh??

Its your imaginary delusional grand alliance , India and Russia will never be in opposing camps any time nor will India isolate Iran , Iran is way too important for India .

this is laughable to say that Iran and russia will side with pakistan against India.

we are with them !

in silence
4.gif

What was it 12 of them?? how many of you did it take of you hundreds out in Bombay?? I wonder what they came back in the next life??

there was a suicide bombing in pakistan when a 16 years old teenager blasted 37 frontier cops at a single blast and he was alone. grave tragedy, isn't it ? so please stop boasting about the terrorist attack.

we are with them !

in silence
4.gif

and India also won't stand against Iran.

That term is called "strategic depth" for which Pakistan don't want to compromise. You can talk to Afghan PDF members regarding that.
Explain better please. What kind of strategic depth the Taliban could bring for Pakistan? I guess first I must get informed about what you mean by strategic depth that the Taliban could bring then I could argue if Iran could provide Pakistan with better options or not.

With due regards Arian , you have not seen many other posts in the past where pakistani members have been post that they are just waiting for 2014 and then they will back taliban to come back to power .... infact USA itself is talking with Taliban now ,so rest assured any new govt that comes in Afg would have taliban in it ... its just a question of whether Iran will be ok with taliban in command in afghanistan ...
Iran surely won't be OK with the Taliban in command, but I still disagree that the Taliban is the only available option to Pakistan.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom