What's new

Pakistani leaders call for strong Iran-Pakistan relationship

Thank you for that. Pakistan will use any influence it has on Taliban to stop them from doing these things. Of course Pakistan can not guarantee as I said. But Iranian brothers just want and rightly expect us to do our best and I am sure we will.
I really doubt that sir as much i like that would be the case, Pakistan along with KSA used the Talibs as an instrument of its foreign policy against both India and Afghanistan.
One complete decade of violence has not stopped the Pakistan ISI and military establishment to change their stands. Pakistan selectively targets anti Pakistan groups but leaves out groups which are against India and Afghanistan, look at Hafeez Saeed spewing hate openly.
For the region to stabalize you will have to target all islamic groups otherwise these people will only destroy the fabric of Pakistani society(look at Sunni - Shia violence ) .

Regarding Iran-Pakistan relationship indeed it is good thing that they are developing good relationship, Pakistan foreign policy was very pro Arab and you also need them for energy needs.

When Indians and Zionists like you come to take a particular course of action or do not like the assertions I would suggest we Pakistanis should pay extra attention and do the opposite of what they and or you say as they and or you have ulterior motives
So to effectively control Pakistanis I need only advocate the opposite of what I really want. I could live with that!

Now do you see what you give up when you substitute animal reflexes for clear thinking?

It is so pathetic for Indians to bring Shia Sunni thing here. In fact there is no division between Shia Sunni only between Shia and Wahabis. Iran is like our brother and we will work it out with them. Indians have already shown their true face here trying to divide two neighboring Muslim countries. This is not going to work. If anything it will make our resolve even stronger when Indians are involved. Afghanistan can not be left to Indians to manage it. It has to be done by Pakistan and Iran which are neighbors of Afghanistan. Both have hosted million of Afghans for a long time. What Indians have done for Afghans except trying to steal their mineral resources. Wait till Americans leave and then we will see what happens. India can not even get to Afghanistan without Iran or Pakistan's help.

So to effectively control Pakistanis I need only advocate the opposite of what I really want. I could live with that!

Now do you see what you give up when you substitute animal reflexes for clear thinking?

Our thinking is very clear. You worry about yours after 2014. Pakistan and Iran are going to fill the void. You just have to live with that just like you are living with Iran filling in Iraq. We know what we are doing. Do you?

We have no issues with Pakistan-Iran relations because unlike Chinese, Iranians mostly prefer not to interfere in India's internal or international matter for which most of the Indians keep positive views towards Iran.

Yea but Iranians are not too happy that you have chosen to be American proxy in our neighbourhood

He is wrong iran gave india a much needed help in 1994 without their help we would already might have lost kashmir

Iran supported India, yes..but lets not exaggerate as "..otherwise we would have lost Kashmir". They could have done jack for us to lose Kashmir.

I am very suspect of the motives of those who call for good relations between Iran and Pakistan. I doubt it will last. I consider Pakistan a military junta with a smear of democracy added. The military retains primacy by playing up threats to the country, real or not. The Indian threat is winding down and the campaign against terrorists is ineffective depending on whether one cites incompetence or poor enthusiasm, so the military is gradually losing some authority.

Well , to be very honest I never expected a American Jew to comment sincerely about developing relations between two Islamic countries , ofcourse in your opinion , it cant last !
Do i have to tell you how many false flag operations have been carried out by CIA and as a consequence of those false threats have been created by your country ? :azn: ... Also , enlighten me what are the false threats that military has created for Pakistan ? ... The Indian threat is still there and increasing day by day ... Well what terrorist threat are you referring to ? The " Taliban aren't the US enemy " , are they now ? ... I am amazed you can still talk about that whilst your country and the coalition pack its bags and get the hell out of Afghanistan !
Incompetence in what ? We weren't the one to invest trillions of $ to kill OBL and land troops in Afghanistan to finish off Al Qaeda and Taliban ... Do i need to remind you of your progress in Afghanistan with the so called world's best army ? :azn: How much area of the country is under your control ? 10 % ? 20 % ? ... Is ANA ready and Kabul safe ?
Or shall i tell you of the great sacrifices made by Pakistan army is hunting down terrorist and loosing 5000 of its personnel and another 35000 civilians ? Shall i tell you how long did it take for my army to regain control of Swat and South Waziristan ? :azn:

Operation Rah-e-Nijat - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Operation Black Thunderstorm - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Battle of Bajaur - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Siege of Lal Masjid - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Go enlighten yourself !

Pakistan has very strong reason to have excellent relationship with Iran. Iran is Pakistan's next door neighbour and the Saudis will just have to understand that. Our relationship with Iran has nothing to do with Saudi Arabia, it has something to do with the geography.

I was just pointing to the fact that Zionists like you and Indians do not like the Idea of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan and the Islamic republic of Iran having good relations. But I should expect that shouldn't I knowing the connections between Hindutva and Zionism

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...zionism-hurdles-peace-democracy-scholars.html

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/168271-unholy-india-america-israeli-axis.html

Yea but Iranians are not too happy that you have chosen to be American proxy in our neighbourhood

But I never heard about any Iranian unhappiness, otherwise why would they help India giving transit route to Afghanistan against Pakistan's expectations.

we are not their proxy if we were we would have completely stopped oil imports from iran by now but we have now become their largest buyers overtaking china but our interest with usa are similar in fighting taliban and containing china

Well , to be very honest I never expected a American Jew to comment sincerely about developing relations between two Islamic countries , ofcourse in your opinion , it cant last !
Do i have to tell you how many false flag operations and as a consequence of those false threats have been created by your country ? :azn: ... Also , enlighten me what are the false threats that military has created for Pakistan ? ... The Indian threat is still there and increasing day by day ... Well what terrorist threat are you referring to ? The " Taliban aren't the US enemy " , are they now ? :azn: ... I am amazed you can still talk about these whilst your country pack its bags and get the hell out of Afghanistan !
Incompetence in what ? We weren't the one to invest trillions of $ to kill OBL and land troops in Afghanistan to finish off Al Qaeda and Taliban ... Do i need to remind you of your progress in Afghanistan with the so called world's best army ? :azn:
Or shall i tell you of the great sacrifices made by Pakistan army is hunting down terrorist and loosing 5000 of its personnel and another 35000 civilians ? Shall i tell you how long did it take for my army to regain control of Swat and South Waziristan ? :azn:

Operation Rah-e-Nijat - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Operation Black Thunderstorm - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Battle of Bajaur - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Go enlighten yourself !

And it was not our war to start with. It was a war between US and its ex-buddies, al-CIA-da and the US trained Mujahedin. We were just caught up in the middle. When US leaves we know what we do. We gang up with Iran and with Iranian experience to fill the void in Iraq we will make a pro-Pakistani, pro-Iranian Afghanistan. That is how it should be and that is how it will be. It is less than 2 years away.

LOL at the chairborne rangers.

Wanna know the truth ?

As soon as America exits Afghanistan there will be a civil war in all likelihood between the Taliban and the (A)NA.

Guess who will support whom ?

we are not their proxy if we were we would have completely stopped oil imports from iran by now but we have now become their largest buyers overtaking china but our interest with usa are similar in fighting taliban and containing china

Do not bring that oil thing here. You are buying oil because you need it. You are not doing any favors to Iran. Iranians are doing you a favor otherwise you have to go and buy a 125 dollars a barrel.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom