What's new

Pakistani intruder shot dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait a second. Even better.

LOL.

Last edited by a moderator:
We have seen enough of them crossing like it at Kashmir border.Nothing new for us.
Kashmir border? Everyone knows that those all were Fake encounters arranged by BSF, :cheesy:

next step

wagah-border-afp-321x252.jpg

goose-stepping_1683393c.jpg

and then
image002.jpg

sorry sir
pakindiarangerafp226.jpg

at the end peace and holy

INDIA-PAK_29784a.jpg
haha! Beautiful!!:rofl::rofl:

harpoon i know your ideology is far away from mine but for me after death he is no one but human he already punished and thats it .for me he already washed his crimes by his blood .now he deserve respect as he left this world forever with painful death . feel free to disagree .

Then by that ideology we have to RIP every suicide bomber and terrorist. There is no life after death in my book. You get what you deserve and you will be remembered not for your death but for your actions while you were alive.

Mr. HBS --- the majority of the guys and gals on this forum are omnivores.

i appreciate your sarcasm and all (honest) but exactly how much sympathy do you hope to garner here?

Then by that ideology we have to RIP every suicide bomber and terrorist. There is no life after death in my book. You get what you deserve and you will be remembered not for your death but for your actions while you were alive.

i agree with you.....may God forgive their sins and may they RIP.

even as my enemy, i respect them more if they fight soldiers like men.....rather than bomb markets full of civilians

Yea! terrorists are waiting for BSF Gahbru jawans in that Red corrider region in india.. RIP them first If you have guts...

Mr. HBS --- the majority of the guys and gals on this forum are omnivores.

i appreciate your sarcasm and all (honest) but exactly how much sympathy do you hope to garner here?

Wait one.

I though little jinni was alone when he got daddy that tiny landmass in 1947. :lol:

Ciao.

Wow! Looks like some **** got a day off from sellin' towels!

Don't laugh bro, he got kicked in the face afterwards. :rofl:

Its all marginal. All gold smuggle india from middle east through Pakistan. The top smugglers of Pak India are untouchable. Neither Pak govt nor Indian govt can touch them.
Home of fake currency is Afghanistan and Hong Kong.

---------------------------

---------- Post added at 11:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 AM ----------

I say shoot that punk a$$ ***** in the hole, BSF!

Wait one.

I though little jinni was alone when he got daddy that tiny landmass in 1947. :lol:

Ciao.

he was fairly alone, in the beginning....more opposition than friends....but then the people on the ground (those who mattered) saw light and truth

neither your people nor your british masters could do anything about it -- could they?

hasta luego!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom