What's new

Pakistani intruder shot dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think they are agents who are trained to infiltrate. its a common operation style by secret services-

Thanks ...hope BGB can also learn from you guys.

but still i have concerns . now please tell me where is respect of dead? if pakistani rangers kill a guy these guys will react like this? its not double standers ? he is dead already then why insults and congs ? if i do such things then everyone wakeup from sleep and bash me as its there duty to teach me moral values ?

---------- Post added at 11:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 PM ----------

i think they are agents who are trained to infiltrate. its a common operation style by secret services-

agents never did it at day times on sun shine if they did its mean they are most brainless agents on earth .

but still i have concerns . now please tell me where is respect of dead? if pakistani rangers kill a guy these guys will react like this? its not double standers ? he is dead already then why insults and congs ? if i do such things then everyone wakeup from sleep and bash me as its there duty to teach me moral values ?

---------- Post added at 11:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 PM ----------

agents never did it at day times on sun shine if they did its mean they are most brainless agents on earth .

Whats wrong in killing pole vaulters or smugglers?

Well you are right..there is no cause for being jubilant on his death but neither is there a reason to be sorry.
There are certain risks involved in doing, what these people do(and they are fully aware of it..but do it inspite. )..he just drew short end of the stick.

Whats wrong in killing pole vaulters or smugglers?

nothing wrons sir i never defend him but he is dead now what cngs and good job? he know what he is doing one day he can face fire from anyside of border .but after he dead whats left now ? no body said RIP or sad man he dead for wrong act .sab kuch apny time yaad ata hai tum logon ko ?:rolleyes:

nothing wrons sir i never defend him but he is dead now what cngs and good job? he know what he is doing one day he can face fire from anyside of border .but after he dead whats left now ? no body said RIP or sad man he dead for wrong act .sab kuch apny time yaad ata hai tum logon ko ?:rolleyes:

No need to call me sir on your own forums mate :p

65 years of hatred man what else do you expect?
Few people would say may the smuggler RIP.
Fewer would say may allah give him qayaamat.

Another Pakistani risking everything to cause minuscule damage to India.

He was a smuggler..why should one feel sorry for him?

He was a smuggler..why should one feel sorry for him?

harpoon i know your ideology is far away from mine but for me after death he is no one but human he already punished and thats it .for me he already washed his crimes by his blood .now he deserve respect as he left this world forever with painful death . feel free to disagree .

Whats the big deal here? He got what he bargained for.Getting shot at and killed is an occupational hazard for smugglers.Well done.

harpoon i know your ideology is far away from mine but for me after death he is no one but human he already punished and thats it .for me he already washed his crimes by his blood .now he deserve respect as he left this world forever with painful death . feel free to disagree .

He is dead because he was a fool trying to cross a heavily guarded border in broad daylight. Remember a painful death will not absolve of his cardinal crime which is drugs. Drugs destroy families, individuals, brings financial ruin.

Itne bachhon ki zindagi ke saath khelene walon ko bhagwaan kabhi maaf nahin karega. And his painful death is just the start of the process.

But I do agree with you. He is dead and now in the responsibility of GOD. The least we can do is stop cursing him not because he no longer deserves them but cursing will only increase our hatred which will only effect our ability to think clearly as humans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom