What's new

Pakistani intruder shot dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, the good thing is that at-least both side will admit crossing the border can lead to death. Here there are some people who support people crossing the border using ladder. I mean amazing people, you all know what I mean right :)

A lot of border hopping terrorists getting skewered these days. When will pakistan ever learn ?

a lot of fake-visa peddling indians getting skewered these days too.....i heard also about your fake university programs in the UK and US of A :rofl:

when will india ever learn?

So was that a Pakistani national or Bangladeshi?? I think tribune made all the good effort to confuse readers.. From what I get is there were two intrusion attempts in which a Pakistani was killed and a Bangladeshi nabbed.. Correct me if I am wrong..

Anyways, smugglers and intruders have no other way to be dealt with.. A bullet is what the prize one gets, if unlucky ..

a lot of fake-visa peddling indians getting skewered these days too.....i heard also about your fake university programs in the UK and US of A :rofl:

when will india ever learn?

Hey, at least those cons are not funded by the Indian government. Besides, i dont really care......i have very little respect for the folks who go abroad to get substandard degrees when you get the best right here at home. Its ridiculous.

neither the Pakistani tax payers (or evaders) nor the government are funding stone-throwing Kashmiri nationalists; so please! try try again!

neither the Pakistani tax payers (or evaders) nor the government are funding stone-throwing Kashmiri nationalists; so please! try try again!

Circular.

I believe your assertion is quite debatable.

I like matured pakistani members response here ..if it was a bangladesi then we would have accused for genocide ..

Pakastani-Indian-Border-1.jpg
Jawans of the Border Security Force shot dead an unidentified Pakistani intruder while he was trying to infiltrate into Indian side of the border near Bharopal check-post last night...good job BSF

Pakastani-Indian-Border-1.jpg
Jawans of the Border Security Force shot dead an unidentified Pakistani intruder while he was trying to infiltrate into Indian side of the border near Bharopal check-post last night...good job BSF

next step

wagah-border-afp-321x252.jpg

goose-stepping_1683393c.jpg

and then :rofl:

image002.jpg

sorry sir
pakindiarangerafp226.jpg

at the end peace and holy :lol:

INDIA-PAK_29784a.jpg

To the dothead that was talking ****.

Enough SAID.

Last edited by a moderator:
what?

the fact that your malnourished veggie-eating "jawan" kicks high and still cant reach the height of his Pakistani counterpart?

:rofl:

FAIL

To all my dear lovely kiddy indian munchkins.

Lo and Behold!

This is what not eating your ve-jeez does to your mind...or rather your sense of having one, eh!

That's y mommy told ya, "Eat those veggies biaaaatch!". :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom