What's new

Pakistani Hindus | All Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haye re haye doodh ka dhula masoom india...never did any thing wrong.:rofl:

itna bhi rofl mat kar.. kapde maili ho jayegi. india never did anything during 1971. when 20 million BD comes into india and pak attakcs india. we cannot be like how Pak sits when america fires drones at its citizens.. talking about churi.
ps.. if you talk about churi being something representing weakness, then i am sorry to say i dont agree.

Oh my god, that is the statement of the year!! hahahahaha. Hans hans kai mera bura haal ho gaya hai!! Oh my god, indians indians!! Love u guyz!! :rofl:
yeah dark fair dark fair ke peeche kyon jhagadte ho.

itna bhi rofl mat kar.. kapde maili ho jayegi. india never did anything during 1971. when 20 million BD comes into india and pak attakcs india. we cannot be like how Pak sits when america fires drones at its citizens.. talking about churi.

How about supporting anti Pakistan elements since 62..... ?? Giving artillery cover to terrorist when they infiltrate from Indian border into bangladesh (East Pakistan).... Providing them training, weapons and logistics.. Yup India is doodh ka dhula...

ps.. if you talk about churi being something representing weakness, then i am sorry to say i dont agree.

yeah dark fair dark fair ke peeche kyon jhagadte ho.

meri pyari Indian sister, apnai Indian bhaiyyaoun ko mana karo na, they are saying majority of Pakistanis r dark skinned converted dalits :rofl: Now if I start posting pictures, then you guyz deny the existence of such Indians by providing evidence like the coconut tree behind bihari girlz :rofl:

Most of them are Converted Dalit.

Of this, there is no question.

The sad fact is, they are still treated as second class Muslims by those who converted them.

Look at how the Arabs and Iranians still look down on them when they try to suck up to them.

They laugh in their face when they make comments like: "When we ruled Spain"! ;)

Tum Spain me kab gaye, they were Arabs. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
How about supporting anti Pakistan elements since 62..... ?? Giving artillery cover to terrorist when they infiltrate from Indian border into bangladesh (East Pakistan).... Providing them training, weapons and logistics.. Yup India is doodh ka dhula...
nope never happened.. its only pak that does it in kashmir.
even then.. its not trror... never killed civils

Don't bring your pathetic Indian table manners to a respectable open forum. !!

No need to reply back to him. His posts have been reported.Can't you see it is a fake/duplicate profile, he joined this forum like an hour ago and only made 7 posts and posing his current location as Niger? Ppl who r themselves fake think everyone is fake like them.

No need to reply back to him. His posts have been reported.Can't you see it is a fake/duplicate profile, he joined this forum like an hour ago and only made 7 posts and posing his current location as Niger? Ppl who r themselves fake think everyone is fake like them.

he made new id to reply u only ..he knew that he would be banned later .....

i reported about him

what are u talking about.. you are as disgusting in other ways.. so people without tables shouldnt talk about table manners

And when and how did i rub you the wrong way.

So you meant to call Pakistani hindus as stupid people? Or let me know how to intepret your statement above?

As for the rest, India want to host 30 million illegals but not some people who are persecuted?

Yeah, meant exactly that. What did those idiot ancestors or sometimes the the idiots themselves think when they stayed back in Pakistan? That they were going to be treated kindly in a country founded on a different religion from their own? You don't think that was stupid? Did they think that all those people who left Pakistan at the time of partition did so for fun? If they were too lazy or too stupid to get their backsides to India then, you can make your opinion on the intelligence of these chaps. We have had 2 PM's including MMS whose families put their brains to good use & left Pakistan. The clowns who stayed on are the ones now having second thoughts. Not very bright chaps.

As for other illegals staying, I'm no sympathiser of that lot either. Look, I'm fairly certain that as when the Pakistan Hindus come to India, they will be absorbed. No one is about to send them back by force regardless of what the GoI says. It is just that this bunch have proved themselves to be a little soft in the head by the very fact that they stayed on in Pakistan. On an evolutionary scale, that is an extinction by suicide choice. Winners of the Darwin awards, this bunch!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom