What's new

Pakistani Hindus | All Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
But it is YOU who mentioned " don't have to explain how amazingly darker skinned girls could be ,just take the example of aishwarya rai considered one of the most beautiful woman in the whole world." Ofcourse dark skinned girl r extremely beautiful if they have well defined facial features. But why Aish needs 2000 Watts of halogen lamps shining all over her face all the time to look like she is from Kashmir? :D WHY MANAS WHY WHY?

Because she has a life.

And an identity.

Unlike some others whose life is spent behind that beautiful loose garment with a beautiful jaali to see through. ;)

And if they ever take the face out of it in front of a namehraan, we get a worldwide honorable news. ;)

Skin color means nothing. India has all sorts, Pakistan has all sorts, USA has all sorts.

Only the pathetic mongrels with no identity obsess about skin color, even over national identity.

And yes, don't watch our movies, they are haraam and kaafir. ;)

secularism ki malai kaise jamegi jab milk hi skimmed ho.oper se doodhwala paani mila ke milawat karta hai .......
i mean you guys dont know about secularism so please dont comment. if you do it has no weightage

But it is YOU who mentioned " don't have to explain how amazingly darker skinned girls could be ,just take the example of aishwarya rai considered one of the most beautiful woman in the whole world." Ofcourse dark skinned girl r extremely beautiful if they have well defined facial features. But why Aish needs 2000 Watts of halogen lamps shining all over her face all the time to look like she is from Kashmir? :D WHY MANAS WHY WHY?

She is an actress and a model who must pose for photoshots where lighting done to glow the skin and radiate the facial features . Even blonde models don't do shot in dark rooms . Have you even done a personal profile of yourself or just not up to it ??

Younkey, dodh ka dodh, pani ka pani......mar gayee secularism ki nanni. :what:
nahi...nani experienced hai paani ko doodh se separate karnay main...just boil it long.

I remember during my visits to village many a time i had noticed elderly ladies of the house keeping milk on chulha all day round till its ambers get extinguish removing the cream from milk.It sure takes time but gives quality cream.

same the case of secularism in a cuntry.lot of time and lot of churning require.

Hence, there is no record of any Muslim in Pakistan being killed for converting to other religions.....what's your point. ??

Well, 78% would dearly love to. ;)

265-6.gif

I guess the converts to Islam should expect the same treatment. Its only fair. ;)

i mean you guys dont know about secularism so please dont comment. if you do it has no weightage
nahi hum to aap ce seekhana chah rahe hain.so we are not commenting but raising doubts like every other student raise doubt for teacher to clear in a class.

She is an actress and a model who must pose for photoshots where lighting done to glow the skin and radiate the facial features . Even blonde models don't do shot in dark rooms . Have you even done a personal profile of yourself or just not up to it ??

Man, don't condemn her to death! ;)

The next day, there is 75% chance of a worldwide honorable news if she does that.

Get facts straight.. India didnt attack Pak, Pak attcked India first in 71.
And on wearing bangles.. Pak men hide behind "nonstate actors" and killed civvies in India. and you are talking about bangles. LOL at you.
Haye re haye doodh ka dhula masoom india...never did any thing wrong.:rofl:

Hence, there is no record of any Muslim in Pakistan being killed for converting to other religions.....what's your point. ??

You have barbaric blasphemy laws . What more you need to scare the minorities.
Have you seen a Pakistani Muslim converting to other religions , and going public about it.

Heck, even Ahmadis hesitate to call themselves as Ahmadis as the there is a risk of loosing life for being Ahmadi.

Well, 78% would dearly love to. ;)

265-6.gif

I guess the converts to Islam should expect the same treatment. Its only fair. ;)

If one just goes by the number tables, then suffice to say, Sonia Gandhi should have been the Indian PM...... No. !!!

It doesnt take much to reach till 12th even though they are poor. But agree that big families some times cant afford. Still you can see that only poor families are having more children. Hindus or Muslims.

Normally i cant differentiate btw Jains, Hindus. They worship each other gods. christians many times do have Hindu names. Many Hindus keep Jesus pic also along with Hindu gods. Infact now a days Hindus follow mostly western culture. I think after some times india will become religion less.

I agree sikhs are really really hardworking people. they have gained respect from every one. THey are the example how u can keep the religion and non-religion matters together.

About personal religions problem: It is more than personal religious problem that religious intolerance. If sikh can wear a turban in school why cant a muslim girl wear scarf? If Hindus can wear Bindi and mangal sutra @ work and school college, why cant muslim girl wear a scarf?

See brother,
Anything against the muslims are tooo much debated, tooo much discussed in wester media and indian media just follows it.

IUML and BJP has no difference. NDF and RSS (its wings) are same. You cant say one is right and another is wrong. Still wherever BJP is involved i can see more problems. Kerala except kasragod there werent any riots. They live peaceful.
NDF works on TIT for TAT. It is not enough just blaming them.
NDF was not given permission to have freedom parade on Aug15th.
1.hindus and jains not worship same god and they are 2 different faith .(for ur information)
2. bro u are right hindu women wear bindi and sikh wear turban but u forget india is mother of these religion u never apply ur every foreign religion dress code and culture in india just like u never apply in west and hindus/sikhs in muslim majority secular countries(just because they are secular) .
3.i am agree rss and ndf are same and u also tell wherever bjp is envolve where more problem that is a muslim presepsin.but u ask any hindu they same told u about ndf and many fanatic muslim organization (many are sponsered by arab countries).and please don't tell lie about kerala.kerala have vary old history of riots against non muslim .

nahi hum to aap ce seekhana chah rahe hain.so we are not commenting but raising doubts like every other student raise doubt for teacher to clear in a class.
ok.. to sun lo.. hamara secularism bahut khoob chal raha hai. aur tum log ye nahin implement kar sakte hain kyonki your raison d'etre is lost then

Look at this Troll , normal pakistani much darker than normal indian. They look like ****. Most of them are Converted Dalit.

Oh my god, that is the statement of the year!! hahahahaha. Hans hans kai mera bura haal ho gaya hai!! Oh my god, indians indians!! Love u guyz!! :rofl:

You have barbaric blasphemy laws . What more you need to scare the minorities.
Have you seen a Pakistani Muslim converting to other religions , and going public about it.

Heck, even Ahmadis hesitate to call themselves as Ahmadis as the there is a risk of loosing life for being Ahmadi.

Getting life long imprisonment on denying holocaust because it hurt SENTIMENT of a community is ok.... But protecting sentiment of Muslims is barbaric???

If one just goes by the number tables, then suffice to say, Sonia Gandhi should have been the Indian PM...... No. !!!

What would you rather go by, if not numbers.

And yes, Sonia could have been Indian PM. No law of the land prevents that. She is an Indian now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom