What's new

Pakistani Hindus | All Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
See the statistics about increase in minority population, start from last 2 decades and compare...talk facts, not philosophy.

Also tell the number of minority leaders in your country's ruling party or any other......who got more reservation as far as minorities are concerned......

It is only in recent years that situation of Pakistani Hindus have deteriorated to such an extent. There are lots of well known Pakistani Hindus too. Shabnam (Jharna Basik) ruled Pakistani film industry for more than 40 years, she was a Bengali (Bangladeshi Hindu). There is Deepak Parwani, Satish Anand, Jagdish Anand. These are only few random names I can recall from Lollywood. And I can mention lots of other names later too in other fields. Considering that Hindus only make 2-3% of Pakistani population (only 3-4 million), ratio wise they made more contributions as compared to Indian Muslims (who are more like 200 millions). Producing 3 Khans from 200 million population is not a big achievement in my opinion.

lol giving 3-4 names of pakistani Hindus and then comparing things ratio wise says a lot about your style of debate :)
I am not here to debate what pakistani Hindus have done for their country because irrespective of this they are treated like junk and tortured...

Shabnam was dark n dusky Bengali Hindu who can't even speak Urdu and she ruled Pakistani film industry from late 1950s to early 1980s. If Pakistanis were so prejudiced against Hindus and Dark people, then they would have never let her rule the industry for such long time. Enjoy this song picturized on Shabnam I will be back later, I need a cup of tea.

RUNA LAILA - HUMEIN KHO KAR - EHSAS - REMIX - YouTube

Mizo, Naga - 1950s and 1960s.

Talk on principle instead of making dumb excuses. But you will just keep snivelling around as always.
i would have equated both if they were able to form separate country in south asia...:enjoy:

Our govt should give some basic help, as provided to any refugee in the world.
We should learn from best practices of other countries.

See the statistics about increase in minority population, start from last 2 decades and compare...talk facts, not philosophy.

Also tell the number of minority leaders in your country's ruling party or any other......who got more reservation as far as minorities are concerned......
I'm still waiting for muslim PM in india................will that be me.................:azn:

bro kerala muslims are educated but they are vary religious and in kerala have many extrimist islamic organization .like NDF AND IUML .so no one care of their education .i think they also responsible for riots against hindus and christen.

bro u only see one side of coin .u not try to see other side .sir mostly are poor so y mostly muslim have vary big family.

bro i am also belong to minority community and why only muslim wasn't getting job why not christen ,sikh jain(unlike muslims they are more prosper than hindus)

bro that's ur personal religious problem and school is not ur religious place .so better for them they left their religion in home or they go their madrasaa .

It doesnt take much to reach till 12th even though they are poor. But agree that big families some times cant afford. Still you can see that only poor families are having more children. Hindus or Muslims.

Normally i cant differentiate btw Jains, Hindus. They worship each other gods. christians many times do have Hindu names. Many Hindus keep Jesus pic also along with Hindu gods. Infact now a days Hindus follow mostly western culture. I think after some times india will become religion less.

I agree sikhs are really really hardworking people. they have gained respect from every one. THey are the example how u can keep the religion and non-religion matters together.

About personal religions problem: It is more than personal religious problem that religious intolerance. If sikh can wear a turban in school why cant a muslim girl wear scarf? If Hindus can wear Bindi and mangal sutra @ work and school college, why cant muslim girl wear a scarf?

See brother,
Anything against the muslims are tooo much debated, tooo much discussed in wester media and indian media just follows it.

IUML and BJP has no difference. NDF and RSS (its wings) are same. You cant say one is right and another is wrong. Still wherever BJP is involved i can see more problems. Kerala except kasragod there werent any riots. They live peaceful.
NDF works on TIT for TAT. It is not enough just blaming them.
NDF was not given permission to have freedom parade on Aug15th.

lol giving 3-4 names of pakistani Hindus and then comparing things ratio wise says a lot about your style of debate :)
I am not here to debate what pakistani Hindus have done for their country because irrespective of this they are treated like junk and tortured...

not by people like me. U r stereotyping. I am not your typical Indian "Hindu" who harbors hate against Muslims and especially their own Indian Muslims. For ME (I am talking about myself only), All Pakistanis are equal including Sindhi, Punjabi and Kashmiri Hindus ;). And didn't I mention be4 so many times, I don't give a damn about Indian Muslims. Keep them on other side of border in Bihar and U.P. and Gujarat :D

No, initially they were only 10% of the population ,still neither India became a Hindu state nor tried persecute them of dividing mother India.

Its not as if that musliims were brave enough to stay in india even after getting killed in riots.That's simply true.

Punjabi muslims completely deserted East Punjab in 1947 when Sikhs and hindus brutally retaliated the ethnic cleansing of Hindu and Sikhs in West punjab in the same coin..

While populations of Hindus have drastically gone down in Pakistan and BD since indepence , indian muslim popuation is reaching20% of total population ,its possible only due the sheer generous peaceful nature and accommodative attitude of the majority Hindus. Never forget that .Period.

but main problem is govt.not give actual population of muslim or litteracy rate .and if i am not wrong they are more than 220-230 million and their litteracy rate is not more than 55% (mostly are only panchvi pass).thats y mostly are burden for country .and bro main reason is for their growing population is higher birth rate and illigal migrants and vary fast decreasing of non muslim population growth rate (espesially christen and hindus after 1980).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom