What's new

Pakistani Hindus | All Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kashmir borders Afghanistan and Pakistan and has close proximity with Tajikistan too, so the people from Kashmir will look more like the people from bordering areas or someone from Bihar or South India? (U already admitted in your previous post that Kashmiris look quite different). Anywayz, let us go back to the topic of poor oppressed Hindus versus the evil Muslims.

India is a huge country and inhabits people of all kinds and colours. There are very fair to very dark people. It has Caucasians, Dravidians and mongoloids. BIharis are very different from gujaratis. punjabis are different from nagas. Ladakhis are different from kashmiris. We have people looking like central asians to australoids and burmese. And most importantly all are equal.:D

see.. if indians destroy babri, why should Pak attack? do we attack when so many temples were destroyed in pak? NO
second, indians never have caused blasts in pak. even if india attacks all minorities in india, unless it impacts pak Pak should not poke its nose. period.
So your whole troll about samjhauta is flat.
OK . samjahuta guys are arrested. what about ISI head and dawood and saeed and lakhvi. Please arrest themm
bangladesh..........

India is a huge country and inhabits people of all kinds and colours. There are very fair to very dark people. It has Caucasians, Dravidians and mongoloids. BIharis are very different from gujaratis. punjabis are different from nagas. Ladakhis are different from kashmiris. We have people looking like central asians to australoids and burmese. And most importantly all are equal.:D

yes, no need to tell me all that Uttarkhandi Babu. We were part of India 65 years ago :woot: ;). I know who looks like what. But thanks for the refresher. Now stick to the topic of innocent oppressed Hindus versus evil Muslims. I am going to check few other threads.

India is a huge country and inhabits people of all kinds and colours. There are very fair to very dark people. Caucasians, Dravidians and mongoloids. BIharis are very different from gujaratis. punjabis are different from nagas. Ladakhis are different from kashmiris. We have people looking like central asians to australoids and burmese. And most importantly all are equal.:D

Lol....wonder why they complain.

Situation of Muslims worst than Dalits, reservation needed: Azam Khan - Indian Express

hahahahha seee!! lolz! Uttarkand was part of Bihar right? lolz.. No comments then! :D Now u guyz can continue with that Hindu/Muslim thing. Bye everyone :D

so when uttrakhand became part of bihar? where did u complete ur studies?

Because they are still 20%.
They did not leave their country after being killed in Gujarat and Assam.
They did not leave their country after many were killed in Kashmir too by militants.

No, initially they were only 10% of the population ,still neither India became a Hindu state nor tried persecute them of dividing mother India.

Its not as if that musliims were brave enough to stay in india even after getting killed in riots.That's simply untrue.

Punjabi muslims completely deserted East Punjab in 1947 when Sikhs and hindus brutally retaliated the ethnic cleansing of Hindu and Sikhs in West punjab in the same coin..

While populations of Hindus have drastically gone down in Pakistan and BD since indepence , indian muslim popuation is reaching20% of total population ,its possible only due the sheer generous peaceful nature and accommodative attitude of the majority Hindus. Never forget that .Period.

yes, no need to tell me all that Uttarkhandi Babu. We were part of India 65 years ago :woot: ;). I know who looks like what. But thanks for the refresher. Now stick to the topic of innocent oppressed Hindus versus evil Muslims. I am going to check few other threads.

It were you who started this skin colour debate . Now asking me to stay on topic :lol:. Even after I have clarified your skin colour syndrome with India , you still say I know who looks like what :rofl:. BTW its night in usa . Go to bed lady.

Don't reply to this as I don't want to discuss anything with identity challenged bigots.:wave:

it is good that indian muslims are not satisfied with their current situation but still a muslim woman is not converted forcibly here...a muslim can become PM and president of India...so comparing Condition of pakistani hindus with India muslims is stupid..

It is only in recent years that situation of Pakistani Hindus have deteriorated to such an extent. There are lots of well known Pakistani Hindus too. Shabnam (Jharna Basik) ruled Pakistani film industry for more than 40 years, she was a Bengali (Bangladeshi Hindu). There is Deepak Parwani, Satish Anand, Jagdish Anand. These are only few random names I can recall from Lollywood. And I can mention lots of other names later too in other fields. Considering that Hindus only make 2-3% of Pakistani population (only 3-4 million), ratio wise they made more contributions as compared to Indian Muslims (who are more like 200 millions). Producing 3 Khans from 200 million population is not a big achievement in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom