What's new

Pakistani Hindus | All Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
if Indian hindus can be able to watch the pleading Muslim/s who were burnt alive in reality by extremist hindu militants from saffron brigade in Gujrat why cant you watch just a movie .

it is gujarat..and hindus died too..and plz don't troll madam ji..

Pakistani censorboard have issues with depicting drinking alcohol in movies but I saw a Lollywood movie named 'border' referring Hindus as dogs multiple times..

I am watching it right now . Is this movie supposed to be serious ? :cheesy:

I am watching it right now . Is this movie supposed to be serious ? :cheesy:

yaar,trust me,i doubt whether any indian can watch that movie..not for the content,but for the reasons stated in post 47..:lol:

Indian Hindus not only watch, they retaliate and some of the saffron brigade terrorists are in jail. After that they take it as a lesson and that is why there is no riot after that, which is done by Indian Hindu brigade. That is the difference Jana ji. But you watch it, read it in school, practice it in real life till now, then you suffer too, but still you you did not change. still hindus are killed and mandirs are destroyed. That is a fact .

if Indian hindus can be able to watch the pleading Muslim/s who were burnt alive in reality by extremist hindu militants from saffron brigade in Gujrat why cant you watch just a movie .

Not only that in order to save the honour of that woman, that invader took captive of two other Hindu woman and raped them.
Sir, you are one sane poster. Hats off to you.
dont be shocked my dear, most of us had Hindu parents centuries ago so that makes us sons of dogs right? even more fanciful title dont you think?

oh wait now 180 M people will claim to be direct descendants of those Arab invaders who came to protect the honour of one Muslim woman , the only such confirmed Arab descendant I know was one guy living in Abbotabad with 3 wives 5 goats and 20 chicken , he met an unnatural end recently

it is gujarat..and hindus died too..and plz don't troll madam ji..

Indian Hindus not only watch, they retaliate and some of the saffron brigade terrorists are in jail. After that they take it as a lesson and that is why there is no riot after that, which is done by Indian Hindu brigade. That is the difference Jana ji. But you watch it, read it in school, practice it in real life till now, then you suffer too, but still you you did not change. still hindus are killed and mandirs are destroyed. That is a fact .

1. i am not trolling. that is the fact in gujrat hindu militants burnt Muslims alive and they were filmed pleading for mercy but hindu mob burnt them alive and entire hindutva land saw that without any feeling. have a heart to peek in your own collar.

2. Hindus not only watched it but also set Muslims on fire in Gujarat but also are in proccess to make the murderer modi as Indian PM.

so yeh thats the difference. the big fished are all roaming free.

but wait thats how Indian hindus act.
in 84 they burnt Sikhs alive whats new in it

in orrissa they burnt Christians alive.

so it seems a hindutva trait

Not only that in order to save the honour of that woman, that invader took captive of two other Hindu woman and raped them.

if thats true then he met a fitting end
he was recalled by the next king ( Caliph Soleman Bin Abdul Malik) and was tortured and killed in seclusion.
one of the reasons was a personal grudge Soleman the Caliph had against him, because Muhammad Bin Qasim was dating (dont know how far he went) one of the mistresses of Soleman Bin Abdul Malik was was the crown prince at that time.
no matter how much the muslim historians tried to spin it but the fact remained that this invader had his eyes (or even hands and more) on one of the mistresses of Caliphs's Harem which had dire consequences.

1. i am not trolling. that is the fact in gujrat hindu militants burnt Muslims alive and they were filmed pleading for mercy but hindu mob burnt them alive and entire hindutva land saw that without any feeling. have a heart to peek in your own collar.

2. Hindus not only watched it but also set Muslims on fire in Gujarat but also are in proccess to make the murderer modi as Indian PM.

madam ji,a specific community is given a specific trait throughout the world..but i don't make such generalisations..

I already replied to you Jana Ji. we Indian Hindus learnt our lessons. Some of the saffron terrorists are in jail. The person who burnt Christians in Orissa, he is killed. So you we learnt. And after that no riots, no burning.
I can not say the same thing for Pakistani Muslim brothers and sisters. Some of you killed them, burnt their homes, kidnapped and raped their daughters, temples destroyed, Then the same Pakistani muslim brothers are killing you, still you have not learnt the lesson. That is the difference jana Ji. you will say, Gujrat, Orissa, and Babri Mosque and nothing else. But we learnt it, that is why no burning in orissa after that incidence, the terrorist is killed, no mosque is damaged after babri mosque, no riot happens after the gujurat riot. that is the difference.

More Hindus die in 1 day from poverty in India, than an entire decade in Pakistan. :coffee:

^^^ why are you talking about history, talk about what is happening today.

oh why forget history? after all its NOT millions of years old.

but ok for moment lets accept what did you say, then its funny that there was a comment from Indians in this thread that hindus are second class citizen in Pakistan whereas the REALITY even today is that your own low cast Hindus in India are treated worst than third class citizen by your own Hindus in your Own India.

So better not speak about us

I already replied to you Jana Ji. we Indian Hindus learnt our lessons. Some of the saffron terrorists are in jail. The person who burnt Christians in Orissa, he is killed. So you we learnt. And after that no riots, no burning.
I can not say the same thing for Pakistani Muslim brothers and sisters. Some of you killed them, burnt their homes, kidnapped and raped their daughters, temples destroyed, Then the same Pakistani muslim brothers are killing you, still you have not learnt the lesson. That is the difference jana Ji. you will say, Gujrat, Orissa, and Babri Mosque and nothing else. But we learnt it, that is why no burning in orissa after that incidence, the terrorist is killed, no mosque is damaged after babri mosque, no riot happens after the gujurat riot. that is the difference.

Those some of us who do that what you claimed are doing the same to Muslims in Pakistan.

We cant help these oppressed people who do not want to come out of hindu enslavement mentality including Muslims.

When you bow to human (feudals) in Sindh you are bound to present your @$$ to them out of compulsion.

After that those two women become prostitute of that King too. What to say ? What am I supposed to say ? I was earlier very angry on specific posters when they glorify this event and those invaders, but now I am sad. I really feel sorry for those posters when they justify this act with reference to Islam and call those invaders as Sword of Islam.

if thats true then he met a fitting end
he was recalled by the next king ( Caliph Soleman Bin Abdul Malik) and was tortured and killed in seclusion.
one of the reasons was a personal grudge Soleman the Caliph had against him, because Muhammad Bin Qasim was dating (dont know how far he went) one of the mistresses of Soleman Bin Abdul Malik was was the crown prince at that time.
no matter how much the muslim historians tried to spin it but the fact remained that this invader had his eyes (or even hands and more) on one of the mistresses of Caliphs's Harem which had dire consequences.

my father and I went for trekking and driving some 15 or more years ago and he took me through the runes of Hindu village and the temple ad he took me to a bridge where he said that immigrating hindus were ambushed and butchered like cattle , it was a humbling site, my grand mother also told me how the wells and kareez (our version of underground water system in Balochsitan) were littered with hindu women who committed suicides to save their honour from muslim looters.
it didnt go well and didnt compute for me back then when i was a late teenager but then I read stories about the muslim immigrants who couldnt buy their way out to cross the river between new India and Pakistan it was Pakistani "muslim" Malah or boatmen who looted them of any remaining belonging as a charge to cross the river and those who couldnt pay were left to be cut down by Sikhs and Hindus while the "muslim" boatmen simply rowed the boats to the safer end of the river. in the end I realised we muslims as as good or as bad as our neighbouring hindus and in current times we are beating hindus in terms of terrorism

our written history is worth as much as the zardari speech for me, you might want to check yours too but needs steel nerves and heart. I would understand that your patriotism and national pride will prevent you from admitting or disclosing darker side of your history but at least you would know ( damn the ignorance and its bliss see what it brought to us today)

More Hindus die in 1 day from poverty in India, than an entire decade in Pakistan. :coffee:

by the help of new government and taliban we will beat them in this field very soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom