What's new

Pakistani girls fear US blackmailing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since when dancing with man has become Pakistani culture? Since when hugging a man has become Muslim culture? Some one tell me this ain't true yet. Bunch of low life shameless girls. I see no fault on the side of American. It's very normal for American to drink and dance. These shameless girls should be punish for giving bad name to Muslims women. Instead of thinking of kicking American, why not kick those shameless girls.

Whats the big deal? The girls wanted to have some fun and the Americans were happy to oblige, even create such a situation. I mean if these kids were going to the US, what do any of you expect? Its going to happen in the US without the parents knowledge..

When I'm in Pakistan, a bunch of Pakistani women can invite ME to a party, trick me into drinking and dancing with them and take pictures of me. Then we'll be EVEN !:bunny:

Islamabad: The Pakistani female students, who attended a cultural party hosted by US embassy in November 2011, are concerned over possible blackmailing by the organisers.

According to a report, a few of the female participants alleged that they had been invited to the party titled “Kuch Khas” (something special) to see Pakistani dance and get information about American universities.

The report said that many students from across the country registered themselves to attend the party because they had been told that their participation would open a way for them to get scholarship of US universities.

However, a US official had told media after the party that they had invited students to the party to improve relations with Pakistani people.

A participant told the media that US officials had given them alcohol in the name of beverage during the party. He said that most of the female students had faced immoral and objectionable acts in the party after drinking the juice (alcohol).

“The female students were forced to dance immorally with the other students and the Americans after the drink,” he said and added that the officials also took their pictures and videos while dancing with the US men and Pakistani students.

“The student are worried that the snaps and footage could be used to blackmail them,” the student said.

It is pertinent to mention here that those Americans who were invited to the party were also caught by Pakistani security forces in Rawalpindi city for making snaps and footage of sensitive areas.

Pakistani girls fear US blackmailing | The News Tribe[/QUOTE
Americans need to be taught lesson here in Pakistan as well as in Afghanistan and Girls should first wear Hijab and avoid mixed Parties this things happens in mixed parties even in USA the rate of rape is most hight in these kind of parties so Girls should also follow Islam and Government should throw their Ambassador out of the country

Man, what a hilarious thread, and Imran Bhai you made my stomach hurt from laughter.:rofl:

This story was fake, because a member from this forum ended up calling the embassy and it turned out to be false.

This is sad to hear.

I hope it is not true. Now days, it is hard to believe any of what you read or even sometimes what you see.

Already knew something was fishy when reading the first few sentences of the article...

Too good to be true :rofl:

GREED A CURSE:smokin:
Who did say you to go inside Embassy with out my permission....:rofl:

as i say with everything else ---- who are we to judge. Let God judge them. I'm glad they arent my sister or cousin though.
If God has to Judge everything then we don't need no courts etc anywhere in the world.Let everybody do whatever they wanna do......:smokin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom