What's new

Pakistani girls fear US blackmailing

Status
Not open for further replies.
For once and all the photos posted are prior events at our embassy. Not the ones about the current issue. Like I said this isn't the first nor will be the last time this happens in Pakistan.

maybw somwbody is confusing alcohol with drugs??

as i say with everything else ---- who are we to judge. Let God judge them. I'm glad they arent my sister or cousin though.

oh by the way i saw some of the pictures on Page 2......i was expecting to see pole dancing and sluttish behaviour. The girls are posing with some loser looking dudes who look more like peasants than embassy people; but it wasnt as bad as the article made it sound to be.

this is nothing at all......go to a post-wedding party or new years party in some posh area in Isloo or Lahore or any other main city.......i've personally seen worse! (but please dont ask why i was there :D)

as i say with everything else ---- who are we to judge. Let God judge them. I'm glad they arent my sister or cousin though.

oh by the way i saw some of the pictures on Page 2......i was expecting to see pole dancing and sluttish behaviour. The girls are posing with some loser looking dudes who look more like peasants than embassy people; but it wasnt as bad as the article made it sound to be.

this is nothing at all......go to a post-wedding party or new years party in some posh area in Isloo or Lahore or any other main city.......i've personally seen worse! (but please dont ask why i was there :D)

Exactly my thoughts too.. From the pics it looks like a sober party.. maybe even a little boring to my tastes :azn:
What my guess is that, these girls are afraid that their family's, relatives and friends will get to see them posing with those black guys in very close poses.

The other question that needs to be asked is, what exactly do the girls mean by that they are susceptible for blackmail? What exactly can they offer the embassy guys, which they cannot get legally and easily? Do these girls work for some secret organisation and have very sensitive information which US is interested? OR do they access to Pakistan military/ISI/GoP so that they can spy for US?

For once and all the photos posted are prior events at our embassy. Not the ones about the current issue. Like I said this isn't the first nor will be the last time this happens in Pakistan.

So, where are the latest party pics? were you also in that party?
When you say ''our embassy' are you indicating Pakistani embassy in US or US embassy in Pakistan?

and what do u ppl these girls do when they come to USA ?? not all but some does. Pakistani parents are stupid who send there daughter alone to westren countries which are full of these stories

Many of you may disagree with my opinion, but IMHO the girls who went there had the following characteristics;
1) they were represnting a society which is still very conservative in comparison to their host's society.
2) they (being girls of a conservative society) must have thought in their mind that they would live a similer lifestyle if they get a chance to go to the USA.
3) i wonder how they'd convince themselves and their families to attend a PRIVATE "CULTURAL" PARTY hosted by STRANGERS serving FOOD OF THEIR OWN CHOICE, yet they were not ashamed of their selfish, boundless, unethical choice to do such things and reject it, instead they took it as a REWARD and now they are AFRAID of their face blowing and defamation.

i am extreemly sorry to say that this society has gone crazy by following its wishes wildly without observing any rule, ethic or character.

these people don't represent me, I HEREBY "DISOWN" THEM AS A FELLOW PAKISTANI...

my 2 cents...

Many of you may disagree with my opinion, but IMHO the girls who went there had the following characteristics;
1) they were represnting a society which is still very conservative in comparison to their host's society.
2) they (being girls of a conservative society) must have thought in their mind that they would live a similer lifestyle if they get a chance to go to the USA.
3) i wonder how they'd convince themselves and their families to attend a PRIVATE "CULTURAL" PARTY hosted by STRANGERS serving FOOD OF THEIR OWN CHOICE, yet they were not ashamed of their selfish, boundless, unethical choice to do such things and reject it, instead they took it as a REWARD and now they are AFRAID of their face blowing and defamation.

i am extreemly sorry to say that this society has gone crazy by following its wishes wildly without observing any rule, ethic or character.

I agree with you completely. :tup:

I dont want to sound like the devils advocate but I find this news fishy. No one could have fed anyone vast amounts of alcohol so that these girls became so drunk that they did not have any control over themselves. This is either a hoax to pressurize the USA or the girls are not as innocent as they look and sound. My suspicion is that this is a hoax and a poorly crafted one at that. I know that the US issues visas, but why were only girls invited and not boys? It all sounds too good to be true.
Araz

Araz,, recently in UK there has been judgment where men were sentenced because girls claim was they were fed with alcohol and later subjected to sex.

Men gave girls alcohol and drugs and forced them to have sex, court hears | UK news | The Guardian

That was UK where girls know their rights and were definitely not new to alcohol or either virgins.

Yet the jury believed her!

While, we have this case where you are swearing that girls were not forced fed alcohol, in a prison like embassy.

Who in the heavens name have courage in Pakistan to register FIR against some foreign diplomat?

Embassy Marine: Hey babe great party whats happening?

Pakistani woman: It was great when's the next one

Marine: Next weekend, bring your friends btw you can see all the pics on facebook

Pakistani woman: WTF

Embassy Marine: Hey babe great party whats happening?

Pak woman: It was great when's the next one

Marine: Next weekend, bring your friends btw you can see all the pics on facebook

Pak woman: WTF
lemme fix that for you, Pakistani woman*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom