What's new

Pakistani Christians retaliate

Cuz it causes social agitation. Also, they just don't preach..but they 'trick' people to their religion..bribe them..take money from Western evangelicals..spread disgusting lies against Islam...all this causes a bloody mess!

So if Christians don't change their this attitude, they must bear the consequences! simple as that. While living here, if I start doing Al Qaeda's propaganda..then I must be ready to face the music too...simple.

If really they want to preach, then go to west...

so by ur argument........And why are muslims allowed to preach islam in the west,surely by ur logic if they want to preach islam they should stick to pakistan,many mullahs us ethe same tactics in the west.
So if they face in the 'consequences' as u threaten in the west,then its islamophobia.You are a pathetic hypocrite.

You can keep all the free advice to yourself, my posts have been on topic. Mud-slinging was done by your fellow patriots - including you - in bringing the state of Christians in India.

It looks like you are unable to face the reality, if you would have then you would have been doing something and not doling out advices. Your fellow citizens even went on to say that Christians are happy, I just found out how happy they were from a little bit of google search.

That's your choice whether you want to take my advice but that doesn't detract from the fact you started with the insults and rattled off numerous postings about Christians, beginning from post 14 with your "fort of Islam" comment and then you really went into overdrive from post 32 and then post 34 onwards. Show me where anyone even mentioned anything about Orissa before your original post. I haven't even gone into the idiotic posts left by other Indians (refer to post 9). It seems like you need to brush up on your observational skills.

I am very much able to face reality because I am involved with organisations((CDOP, BPCA) that aid our Christian brothers and sisters. Now, pray, tell me what on earth can you do for them? Nothing. In actual fact they wouldn't want anything to do with you, hence when I quite rightly said that if you cared, you could help out folks in your own country, something which is far more practical. But you have just come on here to throw slurs.

That's your choice whether you want to take my advice but that doesn't detract from the fact you started with the insults and rattled off numerous postings about Christians, beginning from post 14 with your "fort of Islam" comment and then you really went into overdrive from post 32 and then post 34 onwards. Show me where anyone even mentioned anything about Orissa before your original post. I haven't even gone into the idiotic posts left by other Indians (refer to post 9). It seems like you need to brush up on your observational skills.
How is calling Pakistan the "Fort of Islam" an insult? As far as I know that is what many of your countrymen believe in, religion above the country and that particular phrase is not invented by India or Indians

You can ask the mods to delete the things I have posted, I'm sure they will give me an infraction too if I have insulted anyone. But, I think those chances are bleak as I did not want to or have to. Just posted some news extracts and links which were targeted at a poster who said that Christian are fine in Pakistan, particularly Last Hope.

I am very much able to face reality because I am involved with organisations((CDOP, BPCA) that aid our Christian brothers and sisters. Now, pray, tell me what on earth can you do for them? Nothing. In actual fact they wouldn't want anything to do with you, hence when I quite rightly said that if you cared, you could help out folks in your own country, something which is far more practical. But you have just come on here to throw slurs.
See you say at one place that I insulted by posting some news and links but you say yourself that you are part of organisations that are aiding your Christian brothers and sister- there must be a problem to aid them.. So there is a problem but only you can speak, oh i see. However, I do not care to follow what you say. Ask the mods to enforce such rules.

Do I care if your brothers and sisters do not care about me?

Also, what I am doing and will do is not a thing I want to boast about on an online forum. That again is not the topic here , why do you insist on going off-topic and make it between me and you or Pakistan. Stick to the topic and maybe you can post what you are doing for them.

Back
Top Bottom