What's new

Pakistani Christians retaliate

This is funny a poster here scared of a religion preaching in the fort of Islam.

:lol:

Scared? I'm not the one who killed/burnedchurches of christians in india...:azn:

lol..retarded source...

Incidents of 'fighting' take place all over..but if one party is Christian..whoa! whole evangelical Christian media starts propaganda...

Christians are doing just fine...just tell them to stop preaching their religion

ahhh, why is that the minorities ie the hindus n christians have much much much better propaganda than the majority muslims. i guess the majority is inherently docile.
lol....a wolf preaches dogs to shun meat. what a fail/

ahhh, why is that the minorities ie the hindus n christians have much much much better propaganda than the majority muslims. i guess the majority is inherently docile.
lol....a wolf preaches dogs to shun meat. what a fail/

No, its not that minority have a better propaganda..it is just that the propaganda of minority receives exposure on Western media which controls the world practically!

You know every Christian in Pakistan? That odd....
Going by your own logic, a small incident cannot represent entire Christian community. I yet have to come across any Christian, or Shia, who was discriminated for their ethnicity.

And mind me, I do know many people on informal and formal basis ranking from media and government to shop-keeper and shoe-mender. My neighbors are in-fact Christian too.

A few incidents don't represent entire population. Funny how people claim otherwise when coming to Pakistan.

Why are they being attacked in the first place?
local clerics were offended by the "auto rickshaw music" and "some" disrespectful boys cudnt listen to the elders' request. and like every immature south asian society, tempers flew up.

No, its not that minority have a better propaganda..it is just that the propaganda of minority receives exposure on Western media which controls the world practically!
thanks for clearing the bit up

Your father was thrown in jail by Russians? Soviets I mean...

Yes.

Soviet regime destroyed Christianity in Russia..and also damaged Islam alot!

Christianity was supressed. There was state endorsed churches but mostly orthodox, any other denomination such as evangelists were discriminated against, beat up, jailed or all of the above.

They should actively discourage preaching and christian apologists...

Who are you to tell anyone what to do?

But it doesn't happen. 99% of christians passively support preaching and even 'lies for getting converts'

Firstly explain what lies.

Then tell me where you got your figure from. I know lots of Christians, and not one of them has ever preached to random people, in fact most Christians that i know, including myself, do not believe in preaching to random people. The entire 'Christians preach too much' nonsense is a hateful stereotype which is no different then calling Muslims terrorists.

..In their mind, they are 'saving' people so everything goes! These christians in Pakistan build finance networks with highly anti-Islamic evangelicals..these western evangelicals fund christian extremism in Pakistan, which cause social unrest...

And I can contact aliens with the tinfoil on my head.

Christians can preach in the streets of Europe/America too, no one stopping them..

I know they can, and so can Muslims, the problem is that you openly stated that Christians should not do that in Pakistan, you then basically said that they would deserve what they get for doing so.

Going by your own logic, a small incident cannot represent entire Christian community. I yet have to come across any Christian, or Shia, who was discriminated for their ethnicity.

And mind me, I do know many people on informal and formal basis ranking from media and government to shop-keeper and shoe-mender. My neighbors are in-fact Christian too.

A few incidents don't represent entire population. Funny how people claim otherwise when coming to Pakistan.

No one ever said it did, you were the one that made a comment that you don't know any Christians that have been discriminated against, and I don't doubt you but I can also say I don't know anyone that has been shot with a firearm even though millions of people have been killed with firearms.

So does me not knowing anyone that has been killed with a firearm make it less true that millions have died because of firearms?

lol..retarded source...

Incidents of 'fighting' take place all over..but if one party is Christian..whoa! whole evangelical Christian media starts propaganda...

Christians are doing just fine...just tell them to stop preaching their religion

Never Corner a CAT..................Does USA permits preaching of ISLAM...........

Cuz it causes social agitation. Also, they just don't preach..but they 'trick' people to their religion..bribe them..take money from Western evangelicals..spread disgusting lies against Islam...all this causes a bloody mess!

So if Christians don't change their this attitude, they must bear the consequences! simple as that. While living here, if I start doing Al Qaeda's propaganda..then I must be ready to face the music too...simple.

If really they want to preach, then go to west...

Atleast they dont teach to blow themselves up, Muslims region teaches to blow themselves along with kids /Women's /men(unarmed).

Example from NTC trade tower, Boston, France, UK , etc , so these country should band muslims and though them out.

This is the same thing Monk now dong in Srilanka and Burma.

Few incident are too Frequent.

If in India such incident accrue once in year you start barbing for next 10 years , and if happen in many times in PAK then its few.....

Hindu -Christian fight happen once in India and HIndu muslims is also less then Christen -Muslims in Pak

:lol:

Scared? I'm not the one who killed/burnedchurches of christians in india...:azn:
Thats only happened once , how many times happened in PAK?

Cuz it causes social agitation. Also, they just don't preach..but they 'trick' people to their religion..bribe them..take money from Western evangelicals..spread disgusting lies against Islam...all this causes a bloody mess!

So if Christians don't change their this attitude, they must bear the consequences! simple as that. While living here, if I start doing Al Qaeda's propaganda..then I must be ready to face the music too...simple.

If really they want to preach, then go to west...

Their activities of spending money for conversion are more focused on India. In Pakistan there may be some cases. but personally i believe people have the right to choose and take money.

Their activities of spending money for conversion are more focused on India. In Pakistan there may be some cases. but personally i believe people have the right to choose and take money.

No, its not india..its globally.

You don't know these highly extremist anti-Muslim evangelicals..We live with them..the venom and hate they have for Islam is just mind-boggling

You don't know these highly extremist anti-Muslim evangelicals..We live with them..the venom and hate they have for Islam is just mind-boggling

Great then please pull up a quote of me saying anything disrespectful of Islam. After all this forum is largely dominated my Muslims, and most people say things online that they would shy away from in real life. So if Christians were the way you described them, then you should have no problem finding anti Islamic rhetoric in my posts.

So please show everyone this anti Islam venom from extremists like myself.

In fact it's ironic you have been attacking Christianity, so If anyone is spewing hateful venom it's you.

Great then please pull up a quote of me saying anything disrespectful of Islam. After all this forum is largely dominated my Muslims, and most people say things online that they would shy away from in real life. So if Christians were the way you described them, then you should have no problem finding anti Islamic rhetoric in my posts.

So please show everyone this anti Islam venom from extremists like myself.

In fact it's ironic you have been attacking Christianity while accusing Christians of doing the same to Islam. If anyone is spewing venom it's hateful venom it's you.

I talked about American Evangelical Christians...not you or Christians in general.

in the US/west could be. they have their own reasons. Crusads were against Islam no doubt.

But i have NOT seen our Pakistani Christians (am not talking about western funded evangelicals) spewing any such venom.

i wont say about the relations in other provinces but here in my KPK province we are quiet ok with them.

Back
Top Bottom