What's new

Pakistani-Americans Second Fastest Growing Asian Community in America

Status
Not open for further replies.
why is that every thread has to have a dick measuring contest and who the held dragged INDIA in this thread?

Kudos to the Pakistani - American community, we whole hartedly congratulate you. and wish that you see more success in the times of Global Economic crisis too. Hard work allways pays and i am happy to hear that Pakistani Americans are hard working to make their lifes a better one in a forigne soil.

Is the US not the country Pakistanis hate? The most anti US sentiments on this forum comes from Pakistanis settled outside.

why is that every thread has to have a dick measuring contest and who the held dragged INDIA in this thread?

Kudos to the Pakistani - American community, we whole hartedly congratulate you. and wish that you see more success in the times of Global Economic crisis too. Hard work allways pays and i am happy to hear that Pakistani Americans are hard working to make their lifes a better one in a forigne soil.

Your compatriot started with the "birth rate" nonsense. Seems like he was insecure and decided to take out his frustration by taking a cheap shot at Pakistani Americans.

Your compatriot started with the "birth rate" nonsense. Seems like he was insecure and decided to take out his frustration by taking a cheap shot at Pakistani Americans.
no my friend he is right pakistani (muslims) birth rate is one of the highest in the world.

Really? So you take a few incidences? Lol, i can't remember the last time an American who ever brought that up with me in a conversation.

Seems only you indians remember that, obsessions much?

Anyways, the extremely bright colors, belly hanging out, and strong odor is quite frequent, to such an extent that Americans are more concerned about indian migrants taking their jobs and overpopulating their cities and turning them into shanty towns, much like indian slums.

Man if it is so bad being an Indian and so good being a Pakistani in America, I wonder why Pakistanis pretend to be Indians there :angel: Stop pretending to be us, you only wish you could be educated and respected like us. The term epic fail was created for countries like Pakistan :pakistan:

Pakistanis | STOP pretending as Indians in America after Mumbai Terrorist Attacks, Time Sq Plot.mp4 - YouTube

Latest Truth about superpower pakistan.flv - YouTube

Richard Clark slams and exposes India' (worlds) sworn enemy PAKISTAN on Bill Maher Show - YouTube

when you know that he is baiting you, why are you giving in to his cheep desire?
ignore the post or report it my friend. you don't have to go on a hate mode towards the INDIAN nation because one from it baiting you.

As Usual Riaz Haq's article is full of deliberate misinterpretations. :rolleyes:

http://www.advancingjustice.org/pdf/Community_of_Contrast.pdf

bdl5ia.jpg

Is the US not the country Pakistanis hate? The most anti US sentiments on this forum comes from Pakistanis settled outside.

Part 1: Pakistanis only hate if they dont get a visa.

Part 2: Pakistanis in America get a view of American policy from the 'inside'. CSPAN is 24 hours. Pakis see the negative propaganda in the American media. But are powerless to a certain degree to correct it.

jpg-1.jpg

no my friend he is right pakistani (muslims) birth rate is one of the highest in the world.
they belive that children are Gods gift as per their belife, we have to respect their belife, some day they will realize that resources are scarse and we can not go on producing kids.
if you are interested you can also marry as many women as you can and raise as many kids as you can.
Lets not point them out where they are defaulters, let them realize on their own

Pakistan are the best and very talented. US is also impressed to see our talent. Pakistan have bachelor's or higher degree in 89.9%.

EDIT: deleted

when you know that he is baiting you, why are you giving in to his cheep desire?
ignore the post or report it my friend. you don't have to go on a hate mode towards the INDIAN nation because one from it baiting you.

Your right, i apologize and will delete my posts.

Man if it is so bad being an Indian and so good being a Pakistani in America, I wonder why Pakistanis pretend to be Indians there :angel: Stop pretending to be us, you only wish you could be educated and respected like us. The term epic fail was created for countries like Pakistan :pakistan:

I only say I'm originally 'Indian' if I have done something stupid as to not tarnish Pakistan's image :P , not that it needs help.

Education has nothing to do with where your from. You can be a PhD, but I will never consider you 'educated' if your a Jaahil.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom